Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sonics' The Name Speed's My Game!

Vaporeon

[please play this music while reading]

I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgpony!.

I first became a brony near the end of season one and I have loved the series ever since.

My favorite franchises include Sonic [duh], Metriod, Pokemon, Zelda, Digimon and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. [again duh] I'm overall friendly but sarcastic at times. You'll probably see me in the "Roleplay" section. I will pop in "Octavia's Hall" and the "Show Discussion" section from time to time.

That's it for now. My Steam is Mama Luigi but if you can't find that then look for GoldenPhoenix97. Oh and I'll most likely be playing Terraria because I am poor and cant afford anything else.

Anyway gotta juice. [/sonic fanboy]

• Brohoof 3

[please play this music while reading]

I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgpony!.

I first became a brony near the end of season one and I have loved the series ever since.

My favorite franchises include Sonic [duh], Metriod, Pokemon, Zelda, Digimon and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. [again duh] I'm overall friendly but sarcastic at times. You'll probably see me in the "Roleplay" section. I will pop in "Octavia's Hall" and the "Show Discussion" section from time to time.

That's it for now. My Steam is Mama Luigi but if you can't find that then look for GoldenPhoenix97. Oh and I'll most likely be playing Terraria because I am poor and cant afford anything else.

Anyway gotta juice. [/sonic fanboy]

We should get along just fine. I'm a huge Sonic fan, as well as ponies ;) Welcome to the board, and enjoy your time <3

• Brohoof 1

Before I boost off, can anypony tell me where this "Rainbow Dash" is? I'd like to show her how to properly boost off at super sonic speeds.