Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Super Smash Bros. Thread

Fear Moonscar

The Wii-U version is stellar in my opinion, I got all characters unlocked before 12:00 AM the day it got released, at least my time. xD Since I am in the mountain time zone the game came out at 10 PM instead of 12 AM, so I had two hours and I unlocked all characters in 2 hours, so yeah. xD

I still need to unlock one stage, but I am working on it. xD But I have been playing it with lots of friends and I have been enjoying it. But yeah, if you do not have the game yet you should get it! It has better graphics then the 3DS version, but though both versions are still pretty good. But yeah.

(I still main Kirby though, a yellow one)

• Brohoof 1

Has anyone else noticed that we haven't had another conquest online since last week? I've begun to think they've stopped because of how people have been abusing it by slyly letting themselves get KO'd by whoever is playing their side.

I'll even admit to doing this, because there was no way my dear Yoshi would win against Charizard and his cheap Flare Blitz attack.

Edited by Mars Caramel

I finally beat Master Core on 9.0 with Lucina (3DS). I almost cried because I'm so happy that I finally did it. I've been trying all day, and made it to the clone multiple times, but this time I was triumphant. I'm still pretty shook that I finally did it.

On another note, does anyone here play competitively, because I was thinking we could set up single and double battles, not like a tournament,  but just a simple ranking system that shows our wins/losses. This is just a thought though.

I hope WiiU smash gets a project m mod. I hate new Falco.

The game's already fast enough and balanced well, definitely doesn't need any sort of overhaul like fans did for Brawl if you ask me. :wacko:

I don't like Falco much in the game either though, but there's always balance patches and stuff now. Too bad they probably can't change his awful new voice tho... :huh:

The game's already fast enough and balanced well, definitely doesn't need any sort of overhaul like fans did for Brawl if you ask me. :wacko:

I don't like Falco much in the game either though, but there's always balance patches and stuff now. Too bad they probably can't change his awful new voice tho... :huh:

Once again, I'd like to point out that it will not happen. They would get C&D'd. They've said this themselves. And all the balance patches are done. Sakurai said that.

Once again, I'd like to point out that it will not happen. They would get C&D'd. They've said this themselves. And all the balance patches are done. Sakurai said that.

Yeah, definitely. I wouldn't want it though anyway. :P

Didn't know balance patches were done though... maybe for now, the last patch was definitely excellent. If they make any more changes they probably won't happen until Mewtwo comes out I'd say, if at all. All depends I guess. :wacko:

Didn't know balance patches were done though... maybe for now, the last patch was definitely excellent. If they make any more changes they probably won't happen until Mewtwo comes out I'd say, if at all. All depends I guess. :wacko:

Sakurai officially said that the last patch (the one that buffed Shulk, my main) is the final balance patch.

Sakurai officially said that the last patch (the one that buffed Shulk, my main) is the final balance patch.

Okay, okay, that's why I said 'if at all'. The Shulk buff certainly was appreciated by me as well tho. :P;)
  • Brohoof 1

So how is Robin as a fighter? I'm considering making him/her my second main fighter (my main has and will probably always be Link :P ) unfortunately I don't have the game yet and will be getting it on Wii U for Chriatmas and was hoping you guys could enlighten me on how good he is.

So you main Shulk too? Cool.

Yeah, him and Link lately. :)

So how is Robin as a fighter? I'm considering making him/her my second main fighter (my main has and will probably always be Link :P ) unfortunately I don't have the game yet and will be getting it on Wii U for Chriatmas and was hoping you guys could enlighten me on how good he is.

Robin is pretty decent. Very good aerials and many approach options thanks to having 2 projectiles, Arcfire and of course Thunder which can actually be 4 different projectiles depending how long you charge it. His main weaknesses are the fact that his magic attacks and Levin Sword smashes have limited uses(but they recharge in a manner of seconds) and that he's kind of slow compared to other sword fighters, except maybe in the air. So yeah, he's not bad, just not a favorite of mine to play as. :wacko:
  • Brohoof 1

I've been having fun playing SSB for the Wii U! I'm not very good at it... 
I like to play Little Mac, Pikachu, Lucina, and Kirby.  :derp:

I don't get why Nintendo and console gaming is so pissy about mods. They're just addons, it's not like it's a way to get the game illegally. I also want Ice Climbers, Roy, Snake, and Wolf back.

I got the Wii U version yesterday, so now I have both versions. :D I've been trying out Wario more than usual and I have to say I like how he works. Definitely not a main, but I like him. I also sent in for the soundtrack, but I have to wait until March. :(

Retailer Exclusive amiibos?

Welp, seeing as I never go to 2 out of the 4 I guess I'll be visiting ebay today.

Can't you just order from their website? I'd figure that'd be much simpler/cheaper than going to ebay(especially assuming people don't inflate prices)

Personally I think retail exclusive Amiibos is pretty dumb especially since Nintendo discontinues the less popular ones