Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Star Vs Season 2 Finale (spoilers prolly)

Lil Pip

How many of you keep up with the show? I am a few days late to see the season end. I am not sure how they will introduce season 3, but I can try n google some of it to find out *a la google* yeah Season 3 is happening this summer, which makes sense they kinda emphasized the summer for the show, which is good because they won't have a time skip or anything silly.

So Toffee got stronk is what happened. Seems like he absorbed the power of Space/Time and others. Glossaryk probably could've had the same issue, could explain why his book is blank. I loved the reveal of Star's Mom's armor. Also we can tell she is the most level-headed of the group, because she didn't just zerg rush Toffee like the others. Goat Angel Demon is dead, used too many phoenix downs. The fact Star's Mom saved the remains of Space-Time and AngelGoatDemon guy proves there may be other ways to bring them back to life, or to serve as evidence of what occurred. Idr if she grabbed the blank magic book or not.

Next Season should be interesting, they kinda hinted it would be, now we have to worry about Anarchy/upset public of Mewny. We gotta see how Star handles being away from Earth and how Marco does. But Marco has his dimensional Scissors, so he doesn't have to care, and this could be a tease for character development. They did say it was only a few minutes Marco was gone so when he got the scissors its such a small event it'd make sense int he scheme of things Star might forget that he could just follow/visit her in the future.

What do you guys expect for Season 3?

I am not sure if the Toffee stuff will get resolved completely in Season 3, its a possibility that its a full arc tho. I vaguely remember noting other symbolism of character loss or death or such in an earlier episode of season 2, don't recall why/where tho. Then of course the mysteries I think would be resolving in Season 3, the questions that were raised, like why is the book blank, what happened to Glossaryk, What happens if Toffee gets his other finger (might actually be season 3 finale that just to make it more ridiculous.)

Another thing I have questions for is Baby. Baby (the cat that evaluated Star) seems Glossaryk-tier in some ways. Except eats alot, prolly why Baby is trapped in a perfume container thing, or it'd consume vast swathes of farmlands or something lol. ALSO that individual had a crystal on their head like Glossaryk, so I have multiple probably inaccurate guesses for that. Its a similarity worth noting tho.

I don't think I can make this longer-winded, what are your guy's thoughts?

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't be surprised if season 3 ends up having a time skip that takes place after the summer. I also expect at some point for Toffee to regrow his own body by the end of the season.