Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Another partial-request. It's something I've always wanted to do: Make a song inspired by "My Little Dashie", my favorite fanfic ever. This song, "15 Years", is part of a pony-based music project that will be split up into three E.P.'s. Each of them will be based on one of the 3 main pony species: the Pegasi, the Earth Ponies, and the Unicorns. This one will be on the Pegasi "Sky" E.P. as it has to do with Rainbow Dash. So yeah. Enjoy. :mellow:

• Brohoof 4

This was a very cool and relaxed song to wake up to this morning. My only criticism is that the cymbols sounded a little harsh, but that's probably 99% my own subjectivity or my tired ears (I'm still a little sleepy :) ).

I really enjoyed listening to this and I'll make sure to put it onto my youtube favorites/playlist so I can give it another listen later. I look forward to your next one!

• Brohoof 1

Yay, this is a cool song. Nice job! The drums DO seem to slightly drown out the rest of the synths but it's still better than what I can do. I would classify this as ambient music but correct me if I'm wrong. ;)

On a side note I composed some piano song for this fanfic a while ago.

Well done! I dont normally listen to or care for music like this (Ive no idea what it would be considered, im guessing ambient like XraYZPony said) but it kept my attention the whole way through and I liked it! I feel like the crash cymbals do overpower just a tad as well, but at the same time they just feel....right. Im weird like that.

All in all you did a really good job! :)

Yay, this is a cool song. Nice job! The drums DO seem to slightly drown out the rest of the synths but it's still better than what I can do. I would classify this as ambient music but correct me if I'm wrong. ;)

On a side note I composed some piano song for this fanfic a while ago.

Well done! I dont normally listen to or care for music like this (Ive no idea what it would be considered, im guessing ambient like XraYZPony said) but it kept my attention the whole way through and I liked it! I feel like the crash cymbals do overpower just a tad as well, but at the same time they just feel....right. Im weird like that.

All in all you did a really good job! :)

Thanks for the critiques, guys! All my stuff has kinda loud crash cymbals and I keep trying to work on the sound levels but the quieter they are the crappier they sound. So I have to stick with something in between. An uh... yeah. I consider it ambient, but I always just say my stuff is experimental. :P

i really like this song, and i actually think the symbols are awesome, wouldn't have the same effect if the crashes weren't as loud :P thats just my opinion anyway

Exactly my thoughts on practically everything I make.
  • Brohoof 1