Hi

Neo_Shiron

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I searched for a new mlp forum because my old one turned into a hater and troll forum+.+

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Back in 2011 I saw that one of my old websites started to post more and more mlp pics. I became curious and found out it had been pics for a new show. For some reasons I can't remember, I gave the show a chance...and now I'm a fan for 6 years^^

Hi everypony,

I’m Neo-Shiron (because Shiron was already taken^^) and I joined the fandom during February 2011 (between episode 14 and 15 of season1). Although I’m a mix of Fluttershy and Twilight, my favorite pony is Rainbow Dash :wub:

I love to read pony fanfics (excluding dark, grimdark, …) and other stories and books like Eragon. Moreover, I also write own pony fanfics and created the first brony dictionary.

My first language is German and therefore my English isn’t the best. Other nicknames of mine Shrick which I use at deviantArt and Shiron which I use on fimfiction.

I think that was everything for now :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

• Brohoof 8

Nice to meet you, Neo_Shiron, and welcome to the forums! sig-4832655.sig-4832389.sig-4831596.sig-

We'd like to hear more of your fanfics as we share ours as well.

Edited by .Wolfe.
  • Brohoof 1

Nice to meet you, Neo_Shiron, and welcome to the forums! sig-4833569.sig-4832655.sig-4832389.sig-

We'd like to hear more of your fanfics as we share ours as well.

This is my fimfiction account^^ I hope you like my fanfics and don't worry, I'll never write dark or grimdark stuff^^

Welcome Neo! Sorry to hear about your old forum, but I'm glad you decided to join. I hope you enjoy your time here with us!

yes, it is bad what happens since it only get worse there. I hope to have a good time here ^_^

Welcome to the forums, Neo_Shiron! I really hope you find amazing friends, and have a great time here! :yay:

I also hope to find some new friends here :smug:

Hallo Neo and welcome to the forums, hope you have a pleasant time here, if you love reading pony fanfics I'm positive you'll find a lot of good ones here:) :icwudt: 

Thanks and sounds good^^ As long as my archnemesis stories aren't here :P

• Brohoof 1

Hey there @@Neo_Shiron, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :D

Always glad to see more creative members join the herd! And you created the first 'Brony dictionary' you say? I wouldn't mind giving that a gander. I'm sure you've already familiarized yourself with section relating to Fanfics and other such writing projects, but if you ever have a specific question feel free to poke me or one of the Octavia's Hall staff about it. :)

Hope to see that ask a pony thread sometime soon. Maybe I'll have a couple of questions of my own to ask. I'm always eager to learn more about the creativity behind a person's OC. :twi:

In any case, feel free to prod us with questions if you have any. Have a great first week with us here, and I look forward to seeing you out there! :idea:

622a24e5286e93d93da9519c92f18ac8.gif

• Brohoof 1

Yay, welcome here too now, hopeyou enjoy your time here, you know me afterall already :P n.n

:love:

thanks^^

Hey there @@Neo_Shiron, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :D

Always glad to see more creative members join the herd! And you created the first 'Brony dictionary' you say? I wouldn't mind giving that a gander. I'm sure you've already familiarized yourself with section relating to Fanfics and other such writing projects, but if you ever have a specific question feel free to poke me or one of the Octavia's Hall staff about it. :)

Hope to see that ask a pony thread sometime soon. Maybe I'll have a couple of questions of my own to ask. I'm always eager to learn more about the creativity behind a person's OC. :twi:

In any case, feel free to prod us with questions if you have any. Have a great first week with us here, and I look forward to seeing you out there! :idea:

Thanks^^

This is the latest version of my brony dictionary. I haven't really added new things after this version^^;

I haven't looked at all parts of the forum yet^^ Moreover, I just made an ask a pony thread

Thanks, I'll try to be a little active here. Hopefully I'll get 40 posts soon to visit all parts of the forum :P

• Brohoof 1

Hello Shiron, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..     :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello there!

Welcome to the herd! :)

If you'd like to talk with somepony, throw me a message, even for no reason!  ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Hello my friend. It seems you've found your way to the my little pony forums. Congrats. You are awesome because if you like Rainbow Dash, you are awesome. My older sister is learning German. Enjoy your stay.

Hello Shiron, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..     :)

Thank you^^

I like your Avatar^. Cute Dashie :love:

Hello! So good to see new ponies. i hope you have a great time, if you ever need some pony to talk to just message me and enjoy the forum! :P

Thanks ^_^

Hello there!

Welcome to the herd! :)

If you'd like to talk with somepony, throw me a message, even for no reason!  ^_^

Thanks^^

Your OC looks cute

Hello my friend. It seems you've found your way to the my little pony forums. Congrats. You are awesome because if you like Rainbow Dash, you are awesome. My older sister is learning German. Enjoy your stay.

yay und yep, Dashie is awesome.

Thanks and I hope your sister will learn German soon

• Brohoof 3

Thanks^^ Your OC looks cute

*eeep!* Thankies!  :pinkie:

So do yours.~ assuming it is yours  :-P  It's a lovely profile picture anyway.  :catface:

*eeep!* Thankies!  :pinkie:

So do yours.~ assuming it is yours  :-P  It's a lovely profile picture anyway.  :catface:

You're welcome^^

Thanks and yes, that's my OC ^_^  Although things turned out different than I planned :-P

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

After around 4 years, I'm back^^

My main mlp forum sadly turned toxic so that I wasn't active in any mlp forum for a few years.

Now with G5 (still have to watch the movie) I'll try to use forums again :)