Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

how bored are you?

Zyrael

how bored are you?  

52 users have voted

1. 1. on a scale from 1-5, how bored are you on a daily basis?

Voted 4. I'm bored most of the time. So bored that I tend to neglect my responsibilities by needlessly browsing the Internet for the whole day (sometimes drawing, chatting, playing games etc.) because of how dull I feel. And when I try to study, it is usually quick to turn me off (even when I genuinely want to study) because reading something over and over again makes me feel even more bored than I already am to begin with and I don't end up absorbing knowledge as easily as I want it to. In short, it leads me to procrastination.

Boredom is not a problem I have faced for years, except for maybe breaks and lunches at work when I didn't have anyone to sit with. I just have so much to do, so much I want to do, and so little time to do it.

tenor.gif

I'm extremely bored.

https://media.tenor.co/images/9ca71fb9ad5ec62a7864c3aef8a57d0c/tenor.gif

I'm mostly a five. Although, sometimes I busy myself with a certain someone for an hour or two. Which, is never boring.

Edited by YouMayNykki

Around 3, Activities i do to pass the time involve nuking hard drives with DBAN, turning random computer parts in my room into a functioning computer, helping family with chores and drawing. 

Edited by Altscar

I'm only bored when I have absolutely nothing to do. It tends to happen on Saturdays most of the time and sometimes on Sunday. The rest of the time I am preoccupied with various tasks that give me plenty of joy, and for that I would give myself a one.

I'm so bored that boredom has gotten bored of me and walked off.

(it's like an 11/10 on the boredom scale.)

Edited by Kairo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been extremely bored. There aren't any activities around, so it leaves me trying to find things online. Though usually I'm just on rocket league/csgo until I get bored again or tilted.