3 users have voted

1. 1. What Crystal Prep's cafeteria look like

• Luxurious
    • Simple

We see Canterlot High's cafeteria it looks very simple

But what will Crystal Prep's cafeteria look like

I hope it's luxurious

Because the rival school could be served fancy gourmet foods to their students

I'm going to say that it would be luxurious to reflect the fact that Principal Cinch only wants the best for her students--also because she feels the school's reputation must remain on top of all other schools in the district.

• Brohoof 1

i can field this one with IRL example, because I went to a (english) prep/private school and I can vouch that it is not at all like Hogwarts, Crystal Prep is pretty similar though just without the big glassy purple buildings.

It would be simple, but look a touch fancier than how I imagine a state school would look (never went to one so sorry if close minded on this).

so our school had 2 dining halls, one up stairs mainly for the younger school and the main downstairs one for the senior school and boarders most of the time. 

ts-dining-room-021005.jpg 

this is the downstairs one

IMG_0007.jpg

and here is the upstairs one. The upstairs one is much nicer, with its decorative ceiling cornices and stained glass windows - they use this one more for formal events and weddings... if the event is held in the "Old Library" otherwise dinner would be served in there. 

So I guess Crystal Prep's would look like the upstairs dining hall, but with more purple and blue crystal architecture around. 

Edit: foodwise, we ate chips, roast meat, sausages, potatoes, steamed or boiled veg or just soup some days. every now and then we were treated to pizza and beef burgers. So quite nice stuff, but ugh it was never this way when I was small. I switched to packed lunch because they forced us to eat shredded carrots, awful slimy grated cheese and cold baked beans. I freaking hate baked beans anyway, but cold on a pile of grated string veg? ick. 

Edited by StormBlaze
  • Brohoof 1

33 minutes ago, StormBlaze said:

i can field this one with IRL example, because I went to a (english) prep/private school and I can vouch that it is not at all like Hogwarts, Crystal Prep is pretty similar though just without the big glassy purple buildings.

It would be simple, but look a touch fancier than how I imagine a state school would look (never went to one so sorry if close minded on this).

so our school had 2 dining halls, one up stairs mainly for the younger school and the main downstairs one for the senior school and boarders most of the time. 

ts-dining-room-021005.jpg 

this is the downstairs one

IMG_0007.jpg

and here is the upstairs one. The upstairs one is much nicer, with its decorative ceiling cornices and stained glass windows - they use this one more for formal events and weddings... if the event is held in the "Old Library" otherwise dinner would be served in there. 

So I guess Crystal Prep's would look like the upstairs dining hall, but with more purple and blue crystal architecture around. 

Edit: foodwise, we ate chips, roast meat, sausages, potatoes, steamed or boiled veg or just soup some days. every now and then we were treated to pizza and beef burgers. So quite nice stuff, but ugh it was never this way when I was small. I switched to packed lunch because they forced us to eat shredded carrots, awful slimy grated cheese and cold baked beans. I freaking hate baked beans anyway, but cold on a pile of grated string veg? ick. 

Yes the architecture of the school is made out of crystals

The school has a lunch lady that served fancy foods

The foods in the school are gourmets(That means this food is very expensive in prices and the ingredients of the food is very hard to find)

The school is two floored similar to your picture but the wall is made of crystals along with a window made out of crystal glass and it's not simple like your opnion

2 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I'm going to say that it would be luxurious to refalso because she feels the school's reputation must remain on top of all other schools in the district.

Yes,but the room will be two-floored

To match the school's building architecture

Most the foods are served in fine dining style also they have foie gras in their school's cafeteria buffet

Foie Gras is Animal Cruelty. Fluttershy never eat Foie Gras,Steak or Stew because it's animal cruelty

The Cafeteria is very clean and very luxury

It have a fancy decorations such as Indoor Fountain,Eco-Friendly Chimney covered with gems made out of Bricks and a golden statue of Cinch herself

Cinch:Our Caviar is Beluga Caviar,it's quite rare and very expensive in prices but it still tastes good

Beluga Caviars are one of School Cafeteria's Buffets,it's very expensive and quite rare because Sturgeon Beluga is endangered species

Cinch:Our School also served Tenderloin Steak mostly for teens and younger childrens that want to education here in our school

Tenderloin is body part of the cow that are very expensive in prices because it's rare

Sci-Twi liked the foods there because it's fancy and hygiene in it's serving even she dind't get any friends there but she still liked Crystal Prep's cafeteria food because it's clean and hygienic in it's serving

The Lunch Lady of the cafeteria is very friendly and not arrogant 

The Lunch Lady of the cafeteria is a former chef of the fine dining restaurant she is friendly almost to everyone in human world still loved her and her cooking

The foods of the cafeteria is:

1.Tenderloin Steak

2.Beef Stew

3.Porridges

4.Foie Gras

5.Beluga Caviars

6.Soups

7.French Cuisines

All of them is served in fine dining style

The Cafeteria has a very comfortable chairs 

And a comfortable french music to make you feeling very comfortable

1 hour ago, AwesomePony14 said:

Yes the architecture of the school is made out of crystals

The school has a lunch lady that served fancy foods

The foods in the school are gourmets(That means this food is very expensive in prices and the ingredients of the food is very hard to find)

The school is two floored similar to your picture but the wall is made of crystals along with a window made out of crystal glass and it's not simple like your opnion

Yes,but the room will be two-floored

To match the school's building architecture

Most the foods are served in fine dining style also they have foie gras in their school's cafeteria buffet

Foie Gras is Animal Cruelty. Fluttershy never eat Foie Gras,Steak or Stew because it's animal cruelty

The Cafeteria is very clean and very luxury

It have a fancy decorations such as Indoor Fountain,Eco-Friendly Chimney covered with gems made out of Bricks and a golden statue of Cinch herself

Cinch:Our Caviar is Beluga Caviar,it's quite rare and very expensive in prices but it still tastes good

Beluga Caviars are one of School Cafeteria's Buffets,it's very expensive and quite rare because Sturgeon Beluga is endangered species

Cinch:Our School also served Tenderloin Steak mostly for teens and younger childrens that want to education here in our school

Tenderloin is body part of the cow that are very expensive in prices because it's rare

Sci-Twi liked the foods there because it's fancy and hygiene in it's serving even she dind't get any friends there but she still liked Crystal Prep's cafeteria food because it's clean and hygienic in it's serving

The Lunch Lady of the cafeteria is very friendly and not arrogant 

The Lunch Lady of the cafeteria is a former chef of the fine dining restaurant she is friendly almost to everyone in human world still loved her and her cooking

The foods of the cafeteria is:

1.Tenderloin Steak

2.Beef Stew

3.Porridges

4.Foie Gras

5.Beluga Caviars

6.Soups

7.French Cuisines

All of them is served in fine dining style

The Cafeteria has a very comfortable chairs 

And a comfortable french music to make you feeling very comfortable

ehhh personally I think your menu is far too ott fancy for a Prep School. This isnt Royalty only. No prep school eats that well. The school (and parents) would not be able to afford it. 

A couple of Roast dinners would surrfice, none of the CP cast come off as food snobs anyway, some may be better at cookinga nd baking than others, but the school is pretty average with food taste. 

i think people need to stop looking at Crystal Prep and think "eeew snobbery horrible people" because its just not true. Look at Indego Zap, she is NOT a high class snob... and neither am I. 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, StormBlaze said:

ehhh personally I think your menu is far too ott fancy for a Prep School. This isnt Royalty only. No prep school eats that well. The school (and parents) would not be able to afford it. 

A couple of Roast dinners would surrfice, none of the CP cast come off as food snobs anyway, some may be better at cookinga nd baking than others, but the school is pretty average with food taste. 

i think people need to stop looking at Crystal Prep and think "eeew snobbery horrible people" because its just not true. Look at Indego Zap, she is NOT a high class snob... and neither am I. 

But Cinch however is very rich

By winning Friendship Games for many years Cinch have get have a lots of money

The money is 9000 Trillions Bit Dollar

Cinch can buy a very expensive ingredients for her school's cafeteria because she's rich even more richier than Filthy Rich

She likes something comfortable,cozy and fancy

Here's the dessert menu;

1.Macaroons(Type of french desserts)

2.Piece Montèe(Type of french desserts)

3.Fancy Cupcakes

4.Cheesecakes

5.Gelato(Type of Italian Desserts)

6.50 Kilogram Ice Cream with whipped creams and chocolate sauce

The other foods that I don't mention is:

1.Sour Sweet Porks(Type of chinese cuisine)

2.Beef Burger with fries

3.Huaiyang Cuisines(Chinese cuisines of Huaiyang province,it must be cooked with philosophy)

4.Chicken Curry

5.Pad Thai(Type of thailand cuisines)

6.Grilled Meats(It served fancy)

7.Cream Soups

8.Szechuan Cuisines(Chinese Cuisines of Szechuan Province,it's spicy)

All of them is served fancy in the school cafeteria's buffet

The school's cafeteria is very hygienic and very luxury

Dean Cadence:We have many money to spend for our school's property,some of our cafeteria foods are cuisines around the world such as France and China. We make a fancy cafeteria for our school's students and it must be eco-friendly because we hate pollutions we love the nature and fresh air