How do you like to watch new episodes of MLP?

VeroxVitrus

I usually either watch the episode live on TV, or I record the episode and watch it later in the day. However, a friend of mine and I had made a tradition to react to the episodes together. So, we sometimes wait until the episode gets uploaded, before watching that episode together. 

Yeah, I always wake up early to watch the newest episode on BerryTube XD

I rarely ever miss an episode. :-P

silverstream_signature_by_kyoshifrostwolf_dceb7cf.png.13d1f0558421db9878b3d4774bb30e86.png

• 1 month later...

I watch new episodes on Daily Motion, usually on the day the release. Of course, there have been many instances where I've been unable to do that. In that scenario, I'll watch them when I have spare time and when I'm not busy with something else.

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

• 2 weeks later...

I now watch the new episodes online. I have a few different websites I use. I don’t watch the episodes on television because I hate commercials and I risk someone deleting the episodes off of the DVR.

• 8 months later...

Oh, oh.... I know, it is too late now.

I used to watch Season 3 episodes when they were new, by ordering a pizza. I stopped doing it since Season 3 only had Spike episodes and Twilight wing episodes, and was really short. The pizza didn't taste so good after that.