Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yes of course we would have to take him to see his real parents in Troneon at some point! He hasn't seen them since he was a two year old! Anyways I think Pipsqeak is here with the guards!

Pipsqueak was riding on the back of the mare night Guard and giggling as he talked with the two, "Mummy!" he squeaks as he gets off and runs to Scarlet who hugs him.

"Hey sweetie, come on now, brush your mane and tail, we're going somewhere very special"

Pipsqueak nods and goes to do as he was asked to do

10 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Pipsqueak was riding on the back of the mare night Guard and giggling as he talked with the two, "Mummy!" he squeaks as he gets off and runs to Scarlet who hugs him.

"Hey sweetie, come on now, brush your mane and tail, we're going somewhere very special"

Pipsqueak nods and goes to do as he was asked to do

TU: Okay let's go!

Techno then ported the group to the front of the house in the secluded universe and Discord was still there and he was sleeping on a couch that was outside. There was an old tube TV in front of him that was displaying static and the couch was quite dirty as it had Cheesel powder stains all over it. Plus the stains were on Discord to and he was still holding an empty box of Cheesels plus there were a few empty cans of Duff beer around the couch and TV...

TU: And Discord is still here and he looks like he's become extremely lazy! Plus it's literally like he's in the exact same character position as Homer Simpson as he's literally got a lot of empty Duff beer cans around him!

10 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Okay let's go!

Techno then ported the group to the front of the house in the secluded universe and Discord was still there and he was sleeping on a couch that was outside. There was an old tube TV in front of him that was displaying static and the couch was quite dirty as it had Cheesel powder stains all over it. Plus the stains were on Discord to and he was still holding an empty box of Cheesels plus there were a few empty cans of Duff beer around the couch and TV...

TU: And Discord is still here and he looks like he's become extremely lazy! Plus it's literally like he's in the exact same character position as Homer Simpson as he's literally got a lot of empty Duff beer cans around him!

Pipsqueak giggles and nods as he gently pokes Discord with a hoof "Well at least he isn't trying to take over anymore, so where are we going?" he asks excitedly

Just now, Celestial Flight said:

Pipsqueak giggles and nods as he gently pokes Discord with a hoof "Well at least he isn't trying to take over anymore, so where are we going?" he asks excitedly

TU: Well the basement in this place is extremely fun! Anyways I don't think Discord is going to wake up anytime soon so I guess we should just let him sleep for now! Anyways let's go!

Techno then took everyone down to the basement. There were also tables with tons of massive capes folded up on them now...

37 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well the basement in this place is extremely fun! Anyways I don't think Discord is going to wake up anytime soon so I guess we should just let him sleep for now! Anyways let's go!

Techno then took everyone down to the basement. There were also tables with tons of massive capes folded up on them now...

Pipsqueak's eye widened at the sight "All of this Lego!? Can-can I go play with it please daddy?" he asks, looking up at Techno hopefully

Just now, Celestial Flight said:

Pipsqueak's eye widened at the sight "All of this Lego!? Can-can I go play with it please daddy?" he asks, looking up at Techno hopefully

TU: Why of course you can Pipsqeak! All this stuff is down here for playing with! Anyways I bet you've also seen the massive Lego train network that runs around this island!

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Why of course you can Pipsqeak! All this stuff is down here for playing with! Anyways I bet you've also seen the massive Lego train network that runs around this island!

"Yaay! And yeah I did, it's awesome!" he exclaims before dragging the two mare guards to the lego sets he wanted to play with. Scarlet giggles "aaw he's really taken by the two guards"

4 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"Yaay! And yeah I did, it's awesome!" he exclaims before dragging the two mare guards to the lego sets he wanted to play with. Scarlet giggles "aaw he's really taken by the two guards"

TU: Yeah he really loves the guards and I bet they love him to! Anyways I'll join the fun!

Techno then started building Lego trains...

29 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah he really loves the guards and I bet they love him to! Anyways I'll join the fun!

Techno then started building Lego trains...

"Of course they do, you know, I think they might actually be lovers, I hardly see one without the other" she chuckles before joining in on the fun, building a medieval set.

2 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"Of course they do, you know, I think they might actually be lovers, I hardly see one without the other" she chuckles before joining in on the fun, building a medieval set.

Techno then unfolded one of the capes on the tables and put it on Scarlet and it was a huge medieval themed cape...

TU: And I think I found something good for you Scarlet!

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then unfolded one of the capes on the tables and put it on Scarlet and it was a huge medieval themed cape...

TU: And I think I found something good for you Scarlet!

"And you're right, it perfectly fits the mood and the setting of what I am building" she says, nuzzling him lovingly

6 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

"And you're right, it perfectly fits the mood and the setting of what I am building" she says, nuzzling him lovingly

TU: Yeah it looks perfect on you! And I'm getting into a mood for snuggles!

Techno then started rolling around in the massive capes that were on the tables...

57 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it looks perfect on you! And I'm getting into a mood for snuggles!

Techno then started rolling around in the massive capes that were on the tables...

Pipsqueak giggles "Look mummy, daddy is being silly" he says and Scarlet smiles "He is indeed being silly, and cute"

8 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Pipsqueak giggles "Look mummy, daddy is being silly" he says and Scarlet smiles "He is indeed being silly, and cute"

Techno then ended up getting a bunch of capes rolled around him and he now appeared to be wearing a thick dress that was made up of tons of capes. The guards still seemed to be wearing togas under their capes...

image.thumb.png.01281ec859f8bbd74fd22b531d860866.png 

TU: And this feels rather strange.

Edited by Techno Universal

12 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then ended up getting a bunch of capes rolled around him and he now appeared to be wearing a thick dress that was made up of tons of capes. The guards still seemed to be wearing togas under their capes...

image.thumb.png.01281ec859f8bbd74fd22b531d860866.png 

TU: And this feels rather strange.

Scarlet giggles and goes over to help untangle him from all of the capes "There you go honey" she says and smiles as she kisses him

5 hours ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Scarlet giggles and goes over to help untangle him from all of the capes "There you go honey" she says and smiles as she kisses him

TU: Ohh okay I actually wasn't expecting that. Though apparently somehow I seem to be wearing this interesting outfit from the capes!

image.thumb.png.7d809ced270a45b25df43866e938ff1f.png

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh okay I actually wasn't expecting that. Though apparently somehow I seem to be wearing this interesting outfit from the capes!

image.thumb.png.7d809ced270a45b25df43866e938ff1f.png

Scarlet giggles and shakes her head before going back to the Lego "so you two, if I may ask are you two, you know..."

The Night guard Captain, Seraphim Spirit smiles "Lovers? Took you long enough your highness, but yes we are, I hope there isn't a problem with it?"

Scarlet smiles and shakes her head "Of course not dears, all that matters is that you two love each other and that you treat my little Pipsqueak well and watch over him"

2 minutes ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Scarlet giggles and shakes her head before going back to the Lego "so you two, if I may ask are you two, you know..."

The Night guard Captain, Seraphim Spirit smiles "Lovers? Took you long enough your highness, but yes we are, I hope there isn't a problem with it?"

Scarlet smiles and shakes her head "Of course not dears, all that matters is that you two love each other and that you treat my little Pipsqueak well and watch over him"

Techno was now wearing several capes and he was rolling around in them playfully. He then started playing with the guard's capes...

19 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno was now wearing several capes and he was rolling around in them playfully. He then started playing with the guard's capes...

Scarlet giggles and smiles as she continues playing with the lego and the others 

1 hour ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Scarlet giggles and smiles as she continues playing with the lego and the others 

Techno then noticed the Egyptian dress that Scarlet was wearing...

image.thumb.png.298bf3e82ed6ea1764fb11e3764ecd2d.png

TU: Wha! You appear to really look like some sort of Egyptian queen Scarlet!  

28 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then noticed the Egyptian dress that Scarlet was wearing...

image.thumb.png.298bf3e82ed6ea1764fb11e3764ecd2d.png

TU: Wha! You appear to really look like some sort of Egyptian queen Scarlet!  

"Well so I do, and quite lovely at that too" she says as she admires her new outfit.

2 minutes ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

"Well so I do, and quite lovely at that too" she says as she admires her new outfit.

Techno then snuggled up to Scarlet and he was also admiring her new outfit... 

TU: And of course your also really nice to snuggle with when you look like that!

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then snuggled up to Scarlet and he was also admiring her new outfit... 

TU: And of course your also really nice to snuggle with when you look like that!

"You always say that though dear" she says with a giggle and kisses him softly on the cheek "And look, I've just about finished the first part of the set."

1 minute ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

"You always say that though dear" she says with a giggle and kisses him softly on the cheek "And look, I've just about finished the first part of the set."

TU: And that looks amazing! Plus I can see the whole construction as a 3D metric schematic as that's how my system saves designs like this!

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: And that looks amazing! Plus I can see the whole construction as a 3D metric schematic as that's how my system saves designs like this!

Scarlet smiles and nods "That;s awesome dear, maybe we can recreate it at some time, in life size scale though"