Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

25 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah I actually just thought of that funny artwork someone made for me on DA of me now getting wedged on a flagpole in Cantralot by Chrysalis during the changeling attack. It was a really funny artwork that that guy made plus the artist was some Australian guy that had a taco related username. He was doing pony wedgie requests back then and they were really funny!

(I actually just sent a request to the artist I was talking about there! :) )

Scarlet chuckles and shakes her head as she closes her eyes still and just snuggles with the puppies who had come to see them.

1 minute ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Scarlet chuckles and shakes her head as she closes her eyes still and just snuggles with the puppies who had come to see them.

Techno then saw anthro Rarity running around the yard doing laps in her Swimsuit...

image.thumb.png.6df1b220723544e190140c750e12a7d2.png

TU: Uhh... How exactly did anthro Rarity escape our dream?

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then saw anthro Rarity running around the yard doing laps in her Swimsuit...

image.thumb.png.6df1b220723544e190140c750e12a7d2.png

TU: Uhh... How exactly did anthro Rarity escape our dream?

"Probably my system, she looks really lovely though and looks like she likes to look fit" Scarlet remarks

"Probably my system, she looks really lovely though and looks like she likes to look fit" Scarlet remarks

TU: Yeah she's probably doing the fitness gram phaser test like the memes!

Rarity then stopped and looked at Techno and Scarlet to then freeze and blush as if she was embarrassed...

13 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah she's probably doing the fitness gram phaser test like the memes!

Rarity then stopped and looked at Techno and Scarlet to then freeze and blush as if she was embarrassed...

Scarlet smiles and waves over to her before going back into the pool and swims with the dolphins

Scarlet smiles and waves over to her before going back into the pool and swims with the dolphins

Rarity then snapped out of her embarrassment and jumped into the pool to then hug Scarlet closely...

RT: Ohh darling I'm sure you love my swimsuit here!

TU: Yeah I believe she loves you now Scarlet!

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Rarity then snapped out of her embarrassment and jumped into the pool to then hug Scarlet closely...

RT: Ohh darling I'm sure you love my swimsuit here!

TU: Yeah I believe she loves you now Scarlet!

Scarlet smiles as she hugs Rarity back "Hi Rarity and yeah I do love your swimsuit, come, let us swim with the dolphins together, don't worry though they are very friendly"

18 minutes ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Scarlet smiles as she hugs Rarity back "Hi Rarity and yeah I do love your swimsuit, come, let us swim with the dolphins together, don't worry though they are very friendly"

RT: Ohh I love the dolphins as I was playing with them earlier before you come here! Anyways don't tell Twilight about this!

Rarity then tuned Scarlet into an anthro and she was now wearing Twilight's swimsuit...

image.thumb.png.d740c6270daaaa3bbff46ee0118ce65f.png

TU: Yeah I believe Rarity stole Twilight's swimsuit for you there!

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

RT: Ohh I love the dolphins as I was playing with them earlier before you come here! Anyways don't tell Twilight about this!

Rarity then tuned Scarlet into an anthro and she was now wearing Twilight's swimsuit...

image.thumb.png.d740c6270daaaa3bbff46ee0118ce65f.png

TU: Yeah I believe Rarity stole Twilight's swimsuit for you there!

Scarlet giggles "Oh I hope Twilight doesn't mind" she says and goes back to swimming with the dolphins, while Pipsqueak was busy swimming with some scuba gear and looking at some fishes.

Scarlet giggles "Oh I hope Twilight doesn't mind" she says and goes back to swimming with the dolphins, while Pipsqueak was busy swimming with some scuba gear and looking at some fishes.

Anthro Twilight then came out of the house wearing her bikini...

image.thumb.png.ad5020dd2a389374f04cb5a6310d2cde.png

TW: And my favourite swimsuit had disappeared again so I had to wear this instead! Anyways Rarity I can see you put my swimsuit on Scarlet there! I guess I'll just let is slide for now! Anyways I believe I have something for you Techno!

Twilight then made Techno into a female anthro and he was now wearing a purple dress that looked very attractive as it was being swept up by the wind...

image.thumb.png.bd0ad18490ade2354a4f5e870c6c2733.png

TU: Ohh I somehow quite like this dress!

40 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Anthro Twilight then came out of the house wearing her bikini...

image.thumb.png.ad5020dd2a389374f04cb5a6310d2cde.png

TW: And my favourite swimsuit had disappeared again so I had to wear this instead! Anyways Rarity I can see you put my swimsuit on Scarlet there! I guess I'll just let is slide for now! Anyways I believe I have something for you Techno!

Twilight then made Techno into a female anthro and he was now wearing a purple dress that looked very attractive as it was being swept up by the wind...

image.thumb.png.bd0ad18490ade2354a4f5e870c6c2733.png

TU: Ohh I somehow quite like this dress!

Scarlet smiles "Sorry Twilight, Rarity just thought I'd look good in it, and I kind of agree, I should get my system to make oen for myself at some point"

10 minutes ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Scarlet smiles "Sorry Twilight, Rarity just thought I'd look good in it, and I kind of agree, I should get my system to make oen for myself at some point"

TW: Yeah maybe I could just clone my swimsuit! Anyways just look at Techno in his dress there!

RT: Aww he's such a darling in it!

Techno was now blushing a lot...

35 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TW: Yeah maybe I could just clone my swimsuit! Anyways just look at Techno in his dress there!

RT: Aww he's such a darling in it!

Techno was now blushing a lot...

Scarlet giggles "Oh come now Techno, you look lovely in a dress" 

21 minutes ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Scarlet giggles "Oh come now Techno, you look lovely in a dress" 

TU: Yeah I guess I do plus it's really bringing up the female side of me! As I've always been half male half female!

TW: Yeah that's a very interesting thing with you!

17 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah I guess I do plus it's really bringing up the female side of me! As I've always been half male half female!

TW: Yeah that's a very interesting thing with you!

Scarlet smiles "And look at Pipsqueak, having fun playing with some otters and meerkats now"

4 minutes ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Scarlet smiles "And look at Pipsqueak, having fun playing with some otters and meerkats now"

JO: Yeah Pipsqeak seems to be an anthro female himself to! Plus he's wearing a cloth bikini like outfit that he can move around a lot in!

image.thumb.jpeg.78d8c91bd5a5097ca1ff2f30748d9eb1.jpeg

Techno was now admiring Pipsqeak's outfit...

9 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah Pipsqeak seems to be an anthro female himself to! Plus he's wearing a cloth bikini like outfit that he can move around a lot in!

image.thumb.jpeg.78d8c91bd5a5097ca1ff2f30748d9eb1.jpeg

Techno was now admiring Pipsqeak's outfit...

Pipsqueak looked at himself then blushes "Daddy! change me back! Please!" he whines

3 hours ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Pipsqueak looked at himself then blushes "Daddy! change me back! Please!" he whines

TU: Uhh... Rarity!!!

RT: Ohh sorry that must of been me darling! Let me fix this!

Rarity then changed Pipsqeak back to normal...

TU: Yeah I don't remember changing Pipsqeak into a female anthro so I knew it must of been you who did that!

13 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Uhh... Rarity!!!

RT: Ohh sorry that must of been me darling! Let me fix this!

Rarity then changed Pipsqeak back to normal...

TU: Yeah I don't remember changing Pipsqeak into a female anthro so I knew it must of been you who did that!

Pipsqueak sighs in relief "Whew" he says before going back to playing with the otters and meerkats

2 minutes ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Pipsqueak sighs in relief "Whew" he says before going back to playing with the otters and meerkats

Techno was now admiring anthro Flutershy as her dress was fluttering in the wind...

image.thumb.png.a673f9bea68a425556507ac9dff7b56d.png 

TU: Wha.. Fluttershy just looks amazing!

8 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno was now admiring anthro Flutershy as her dress was fluttering in the wind...

image.thumb.png.a673f9bea68a425556507ac9dff7b56d.png 

TU: Wha.. Fluttershy just looks amazing!

Scarlets smiles and nods "Indeed she does, we all do"

5 minutes ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Scarlets smiles and nods "Indeed she does, we all do"

Flutershy then ran over to Techno and hugged him closely...

FL: Aww you're so nice to snuggle with! Plus I love your cape!

TU: Yeah it's like I really like your cape to!

25 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Flutershy then ran over to Techno and hugged him closely...

FL: Aww you're so nice to snuggle with! Plus I love your cape!

TU: Yeah it's like I really like your cape to!

Scarlet smiles and just floats on her back, enjoying the sun on her body

5 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah to be honest Scarlet I would absorb sunlight like that to warm up when it was cold! It's like my body was a solar panel!

Scarlet smiles "The sunlight just feels so nice and warm on my fur like this, if Pipsqueak wasn't around, I might try skinny dipping to get more sunlight, but I'm not going to"