Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shadow of Love (Private with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

3 minutes ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Scarlet smiles and nods "That;s awesome dear, maybe we can recreate it at some time, in life size scale though"

TU: Yeah it would be really cool to build some things that are saved in my system! It's the same with outfits to as there's tons of those in my system and you've probably got a ton in your system to Scarlet!

28 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah it would be really cool to build some things that are saved in my system! It's the same with outfits to as there's tons of those in my system and you've probably got a ton in your system to Scarlet!

Scarlet smiles as she then goes on to make the next part of the set, humming as she did, while Seraphim was now hugging Pipsqueak and brushing his mane.

4 hours ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Scarlet smiles as she then goes on to make the next part of the set, humming as she did, while Seraphim was now hugging Pipsqueak and brushing his mane.

Techno was also admiring everyone's capes as the capes fluttered about regally as if it was windy but they were just flowing with magic...

TU: The capes seriously look amazing when our magic it making them flutter around in the wind plus I just love the sound of the capes to!

8 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno was also admiring everyone's capes as the capes fluttered about regally as if it was windy but they were just flowing with magic...

TU: The capes seriously look amazing when our magic it making them flutter around in the wind plus I just love the sound of the capes to!

Scarlet smiles and nods as she nuzzles him "Indeed"

57 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then snuggled up next to Scarlet closely...

TU: And our capes are now fluttering around together!

Indeed, and it quite a lovely breeze, you know" she says and snuggles closer to him 

2 minutes ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Indeed, and it quite a lovely breeze, you know" she says and snuggles closer to him 

TU: Yeah like that breeze feels really nice as it gose through my mane and tail! Plus in the wind like this my mane can be like a flag to!

24 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah like that breeze feels really nice as it gose through my mane and tail! Plus in the wind like this my mane can be like a flag to!

Scarlet smiles and nods as she snuggles up to Pipsqueak who had decided to take a nap

Just now, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Scarlet smiles and nods as she snuggles up to Pipsqueak who had decided to take a nap

TU: Aww he's just like when Muffin sleeps!

Techno then curled up with Pipsqeak wrapping his cape around him and himself as a massive blanket...

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Aww he's just like when Muffin sleeps!

Techno then curled up with Pipsqeak wrapping his cape around him and himself as a massive blanket...

Scarlet smiles "He truly does look very peaceful and restful"

24 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Plus he also reminds me of how Muffin would sometimes sleep in our bird bath!

image.thumb.jpeg.8940f088066dbcd8e9d74f88c1e2ca4e.jpeg

Scarlet giggles "I've had cats that would do that too, it was funny, I remember our kittens would do that from time to time, especially on really nice days"

20 minutes ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Scarlet giggles "I've had cats that would do that too, it was funny, I remember our kittens would do that from time to time, especially on really nice days"

TU: Yeah plus often Muffin would go really frisky in the bird bath as she would go crazy with rolling around in it! Plus once when my mom was outside near Muffin she smelt something that was really bad and it was coming from Muffin. Muffin had apparently let off a silent but deadly fart while she was laying down on our wooden bench in our backyard and my mom wasn't happy with the smell of it!

59 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah plus often Muffin would go really frisky in the bird bath as she would go crazy with rolling around in it! Plus once when my mom was outside near Muffin she smelt something that was really bad and it was coming from Muffin. Muffin had apparently let off a silent but deadly fart while she was laying down on our wooden bench in our backyard and my mom wasn't happy with the smell of it!

Scarlet giggles "I remember the times Muffin and the kittens would do that" she says, and as she says that, they appear and snuggle up to them and Pipsqueak

5 minutes ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Scarlet giggles "I remember the times Muffin and the kittens would do that" she says, and as she says that, they appear and snuggle up to them and Pipsqueak

TU: Ohh and the kitties now have massive capes! Plus I've now got Muffin's fluffy face in my face! Anyways I quite like Pipsqeak's new outfit there!

Techno was now admiring Pipsqeak's new outfit...

image.thumb.png.c93f20b6342b6d6e3cd69e5ade9b1016.png

37 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh and the kitties now have massive capes! Plus I've now got Muffin's fluffy face in my face! Anyways I quite like Pipsqeak's new outfit there!

Techno was now admiring Pipsqeak's new outfit...

image.thumb.png.c93f20b6342b6d6e3cd69e5ade9b1016.png

Pipsqueak opened his eyes and yawned cutely "O-oh wow" he says admiring his new outfit

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah to be honest Pipsqeak you look like a tribal worrier from the MLP season five final! 

He giggles and then goes back to the lego and starts playing with it some more as he cuddles the cats

33 minutes ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

He giggles and then goes back to the lego and starts playing with it some more as he cuddles the cats

Techno was still admiring Pipsqeak's outfit and he then started to build a life sized replica Lego model of Pipsqeak wearing his tribal outfit...

11 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno was still admiring Pipsqeak's outfit and he then started to build a life sized replica Lego model of Pipsqeak wearing his tribal outfit...

Scarlet smiled "Don't forget the guards and the kitties dear, it wouldn't complete with the others" she whispers to him with a giggle

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Ohh yes obviously!

Techno then started building the others to...

Scarlet smiled as she then begun to make a life size model of Luna

23 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

The massive Lego models also had massive capes to and Techno also built a model of Celestia wearing a toga...

image.thumb.png.01281ec859f8bbd74fd22b531d860866.png

Pipsqueak smiles and looks around the huge amusement park and giggles excitedly

15 minutes ago, )o( Dream Walker )o( said:

Pipsqueak smiles and looks around the huge amusement park and giggles excitedly

The life sized models were also moving around in a way that they looked like they were in a stop-motion animation film. Their capes were even flowing behind them even though they were moving at 30 FPS and they were made out of Lego bricks like what the rest of the models were made of...