Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heyo!

Hetairoi15

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Googlin', like most things these days.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Like a lot of people, I first saw some 'interesting' memes on the internet, then later while I was channel hopping, I saw it was on. I switched the tv to it to see what the fuzz was all about. And then after a few episodes the rest became history.

Well hello from South Africa!

I hope everyone is doing well that is reading this. I joined up fairly recently and hope to get along with everyone. 

I tend to over think these things, so I will keep my introduction relatively short. I am a web developer (junior to be precise) that is aspiring to end up an animator one day <says while staring into the setting sun> I enjoy reading, music, drawing, eating, movies, walking, cooking and pretty much the rest of the things we do in 'life'. 

Hope everyone has a pleasant evening! (Local time it is like 21h00)

• Brohoof 6

Well you'll find there are more than a handful of software and web devs in this community, so you'll fit right in with a few of us including the founder, a few Admins, and the Chair. 

Glad to have you here Hetairoi!

• Brohoof 3

Greeting @Hetairoi15, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. ;)

27 minutes ago, Hetairoi15 said:

<says while staring into the setting sun>

The bane of all our deepest ambitions!

Still, I wish you all the best with your chosen career. If you feel it might help, Octavia's Hall is frequented by a few enterprising animators just like yourself. Perhaps you may find new inspirations seeing what they have to share on the subject? :twi:

In any case, please don't hesitate to approach myself or any other member of staff should you have questions regarding the forum. We'd be only happy to answer what we can.

Have a great first day with us; and I hope to see you out there soon!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I am glad to hear about the wealth of web talent that is available here on the forums! I will definitely go check out Octavia's Hall! @Dark Horse I am considering (well to be honest, far beyond just considering and busy planning it out) creating a few animations for fun and posting them.  And I will definitely take you up on the offer when I have any questions!

43 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

In any case, please don't hesitate to approach myself or any other member of staff should you have questions regarding the forum. We'd be only happy to answer what we can.

Edited by Hetairoi15
  • Brohoof 2

Maybe one day, also nice idea naming yourself after Alexander's companions.

Also we had someone joining the forums just yesterday, who was also from South Africa, makes you thing eh.

• Brohoof 1

@Esom Awesome! I remember the name from when my brother used to play Total War Rome back in the day and I watched him. The best of the Macedonian cavalry! And it is nice to note that we are growing in numbers in SA.

Hello from Poland! ^_^ 

Web developer, animating ~ these are really interesting things, I wish you good luck! :yay:

Also, we have the same timezone. :) 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 3

Hello Hetairoi, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..   :)

• Brohoof 3