Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)
On 5/14/2017 at 10:11 PM, TrotteurFuneste said:

I'm not sure I understand You want us to tell story that happen with our friend and that prouve that frienship is magic ?

Nope not your friend, I am asking one personally what stories you have being a brony. Here an example of mine. Just the other day I decided to join Bronydom Radio via their Discord channel. Lone and behold on an international radio, the first guy to make contact with me was a brony from my own country that has for two years not connected with the main core of our local fandom. He actually was quite hyped to finally have someone to share the fandom experience and local (small world) even. I was very suspicious at first if he was the real deal because what are the odds, but I am just pleased to have one more brony "friend" to have a chat with now and then and another check to the growing local community number.

Edited by Shadowflashdabearded

To be honest there was something very interesting that happened when I watched MLP for the first time. To keep it short I released something incredible when I watched the episode. I released that if the ponies where in this world they would be able to mentor us into a perfect society and future. My mental system then evolved into a computer based system with an OS called Alstrome. I can pretty much dig up any information about the system workings it's just Somone needs to ask me about it for me to extract that information. :)

PS: I didn't get much time to post this as I was in a rush with things in real life. :)  

On 5/20/2017 at 8:14 AM, Techno Universal said:

To be honest there was something very interesting that happened when I watched MLP for the first time. To keep it short I released something incredible when I watched the episode. I released that if the ponies where in this world they would be able to mentor us into a perfect society and future. My mental system then evolved into a computer based system with an OS called Alstrome. I can pretty much dig up any information about the system workings it's just Somone needs to ask me about it for me to extract that information. :)

PS: I didn't get much time to post this as I was in a rush with things in real life. :)  

Oddly enough there was a fanfic about Celestia being created in an OS system that basically took over the world. Forgot the title of the fanfic.

5 hours ago, Shadowflashdabearded said:

Oddly enough there was a fanfic about Celestia being created in an OS system that basically took over the world. Forgot the title of the fanfic.

Friendship is Optimal?

On 5/14/2017 at 3:11 PM, Trotteur Funeste said:

I'm not sure I understand You want us to tell story that happen with our friend and that prouve that frienship is magic ?

No one knows I'm a brony except my mom and a few people online (as well as identity). I don't know fully what you are asking so I just said something mk

• Brohoof 1

On 28 May 2017 at 3:54 AM, Shadowflashdabearded said:

Maby the creator of that fanfic had a dream about the future events that I was in and made it into a fanfic. I'll need to try and look it up sometime but it would be a lot easier if I had the name of it though. :)