Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Perhaps a Duet? A 1x1 with Pasha Florence

Maple Bat

(edited)

@Pasha Florence

OOC link: https://mlpforums.com/topic/166753-perhaps-a-duet-a-1x1-with-pasha-florence

Woodland Orchestra wanted to get away so he was wandering equestria. He wonder how his sister did this so much but he was determined to get away from his home town Ponyville. "Hope I meet someone nice on my travels. It'll make this a bit more bearable."

Edited by Maple Bat

Pasha was new to Ponyville and was only in for the day, but, in that day, Pasha had let everypony know exactly who she was. After a long day of hard work and being forced to socialize, she was finally headed back home to Canterlot when she had smacked into a rather peculiar dragonecquus. "Watch where you're going next time, okay?" She pursed her lips and sighed, shaking her head. "Ya damn noodle looking."

(edited)

"Oh my.. Sorry about that." He then realized she called him a noodle "Hey! I'm a dragonequus. Thanks!" What an odd pony He thought Never met one that mean.

He began to sing in order to use his magic to make the road in front of the brown pony slick so they'd fall.

Edited by Maple Bat

Pasha seemed to have fallen into a trance and trotted ahead, not noticing the slickness in the road, and landing on her snout as she fell. Her nose stud dug into her face, and she was infuriated when she stood up. "Thank you for warning me of that oil spot." She hissed. "I'm so glad for pony things such as yourself to warn foreigners of impending danger." Pasha's English wasn't too swell, and it was rather difficult to formulate words into sentences.

"Wait you didn't see that? Normally ponies can tell when I do that." He laughed and then thought about it for a second "Did you say foreigner? Well where are you from then!" He was hopping around excitedly, Woodland always loved meeting people from outside ponyville which is why he had decided to leave for a while.

Pasha rolled her eyes. "You can see me?" She giggled, poking fun at his previous statement. "Normally, ponies can't see me because I'm dark." Pasha bit her lip and debated on what to say. "I'm froooom Romaneigha originally, but I consider myself French." She flashed her flank. "Even my destiny lies in France!" Pasha smiled and looked up at the sky, breathing in deeply as she did so. "You?'

(edited)

"I'm from where you're heading actually. Ponyville. It's a fine place but it get's really boring after you live there long enough So I was heading somewhere else." Woody told her calmly "Name's Woodland Orchestra but you can just call me woody. And you are?"

Edited by Maple Bat
Messed up last name!

"Better than you." Pasha had muttered. "I'm Pasha Marian Florence." She laughed, cocking an eyebrow. "Are you asking me to go home with you? I expect a dinner date first." She winked playfully. "Where you headed?"

Woody blushed a little when she blinked and thought about her question for while.

"I was just gonna pick a direction because my parents never really told me of anywhere outside of Equestria." He said. "But I can show you around ponyville if you'd like. Or are you on your way somewhere already?"

"Ugh, I WAS going to go home and enjoy myself a nice bottle of red wine and binge watch The Trotting Dead, but, I suppose I could go for a tour of your own little slice of heaven. I actually live in downtown Canterlot, but work here in Ponyville." She explained coolly. "You've never been outside of the continent? Jeez, poor little noodle. I pity you."

Woodland still had a disdain for that nickname she'd graced him with. He rolled his eyes.

"Well come on then!" He said excitedly. He began to sing an upbeat tune as he trotted back to ponyville. He started to head towards the center of town and flew over to the boutique. "This is carousel boutique, It's where everyone buys clothes around here. It's run by Rarity the element of generosity!"

Pasha bit her lip and sighed. "Lucky you, your country is able to give to those in need." She explained. "I've heard of her, and the others. Flutter-Fluttershy? Yeah, she's the element of kindness, right? Pinkie is laughter." She questioned, looking at the boutique. "Do you like singing, or do you it just to agonize me?" Pasha quipped, though, internally, she was singing a jazz song. 

Woody felt bad that she didn't like his singing but he didn't want to stop.

"Singing is how I use dad's magic. I do enjoy it though. If you don't mind me continuing..." He said "Interesting that You've heard of my mom the element of kindness! She'd be so shy to know that ponies from other continents know her." He Oh and the others Pinkie is laughter, Twilight's magic, AJ's Honesty and Rainbow's Loyalty but she doesn't live here. Pinkie lives over there in Sugercube corner where they make lots of different sweets and what not. Twi lives in the big castle you can't miss it and Applejack lives in Sweet apple acres over there She produce most of the apples in equestria as far as I know. Oh also me and my family live outside of the city boarders over in that direction." Each time he mentioned a location he pointed towards it. He couldn't help it but after he finished he started to hum again.

Pasha simply waggled her hooves. "Everypony's heard of the Elements of Harmony. Me? I'm not so popular. I used to run with a group of students that attended school in Paris. We all staged a revolution and it failed. Now I'm here. Haven't spoken to family in year." Pasha's English was rather broken, though she did try. "Also, if you are to sing, do you know any jazz? Y'know, Frank Sineightra, those types?" She asked, her tail wagging in excitement, but as soon as she asked, she put her hoof out to stop him. "Wait here, those ponies look kind of.. shady." Pasha silently hovered to a rooftop and eavesdropped.

Woody saw them too. Normally if somepony was up to no good his sister would take care of it but She was out on another mission to protect equestria so it seemed that it would fall to Pasha and himself. He flew up after her being careful that his tail wasn't visible from where he was standing and listened to the odd ponies.

"Where IS that freak?!" A hooded figure growled from the alleyway, turning to another, larger pony. The figure took a step back and looked out of they alley, and into the deserted Ponyville streets.

"I'm sorry, boss. Lost tracka it when that looker came 'round." The larger pony was gruff and his voice was like a cat's tongue against sandpaper. "We'll have that monster dead before sunrise." He promised before ducking out, and Pasha gave a worried glance to Woodland.

"Well, hay, Nood! You got yourself a few... fans." Pasha giggled quietly once the other pony had left.

It took Woodland way longer to piece that together than it should have.

"Wait they where talking about me!" He said in a panic "This isn't good... Do you know who my father is or is it too hard for you to guess?" He was now so nervous he couldn't find the song for him to sing to calm down or use his magic.

"Ex-cuse me?" Her eyes narrowed, and her smirk curled into a distasteful sneer. "I don't care who your father is! He could be DISCORD for all I know, and y'know what? It doesn't matter." She ranted, hissing. "You're still a... whatever you are." Her eyes cast themselves downward. "And you're in trouble. Which, come to think of it, makes sense. I'm a fuc- er, magnet for drama." Pasha coughed. "I could be your body guard."

Woodland was stunned by the outburst but relived she offered to help.

"You know... You where right by the way. I'm Discord's little dragonequus. His Magical prodigy." He said calmly "I'm worried about his reaction if he was to find me dead... Anyways sorry to have offended you. We need to get to my home and please don't put your life over my own." He lept off the building they where standing on and started to fly to the cottage Maybe Maple's at home and she can help us He thought Nah she's always busy. So it's up to us then.

"What is the life of a singular mare over the life of somepony who is directly descendant from a magical creature?" Pasha stated bluntly, almost robotically, and she followed silently, her flight dust covering the night sky in what seemed to smell like the freshest of coffees. "I refuse to bow to anypony, even Discord." She sneered. "I have issues with authority, sorry 'bout it." She bit the inside of her cheek. 

"That's fine he's changed since having me and my sister." Woody told her "he barely considers himself royalty anymore."

The smell of coffee really helped Woody to relax so he was able to sing again. The song was one pinkie had taught him, The Smile song. It helped his mood a lot. He realized after he sang about half of it that Pasha prefers jazzy music "Sorry how about you sing some jazz I've never heard it before."

Pasha looked down and, once more, rammed into Woody's figure. "Ooof! Jeez, noodle." She sighed and shrugged. "Okay, sure. Tell me one thing, would you prefer a cover of Gorillaz or a cover of, hm, er, a musical?" She groaned. "Don't let word get out that I sang for you, all of my friends back in-" Pasha went deadly silent. "Never mind. City of Stars or Feel Good, Inc.?"

"Hmm... City of Stars sounds nice. And don't worry this is between me and you." Woody told her "But what happened to your friends..." He didn't want to pry into personal affairs but he could tell by the way she had fallen silent that it was nothing good. "Don't answer that if you don't want too."

City of stars
Are you shining just for me?
City of stars
There's so much that I can't see
Who knows?
I felt it from the first embrace I shared with you
That now our dreams
They've finally come true

Pasha continued to sing quietly as the two flew. "I don't song often." She tried to change the subject as quickly as she could. "But thankfully, you're here to sing for me."

Guess She doesn't want to talk about it Woody though Must be bad

"Thank you for blessing me with your wonderful voice." He said to her and He noted what Jazz sounded like. "Looks like we're here." He said descending towards a small cottage with tons of different animals. He landed by the door. "Alright need to tell me anything else important before we go in?"