MLP/Brony Fandom Music Rating game

Patty Thundersnow

Let's give this a try. This is my first try at creating a forum game. This one is basically rating music from the show itself AND the fandom. 

Here's how it works. You'll say Good, Fair, or Bad about whatever song you are given. After you add your answer, you'll have to come up with a song for the next poster to answer, and so on and so forth. Also, if you know the artist or who created the song, please add that too.

First song is... Rainbow Factory by Wooden Toaster

"Never give up, because you can't succeed if you don't even try." - Personal Motto

"Anything worth doing has risks. Believe me, this is worth doing." Hortense-Guardians of Ga'Hoole book 2
:umad::yeahno::fiery::wub::ph34r::fluttershy::squee::sealed::yay::icwudt::pinkie::okiedokieloki:^_^:adorkable::love::orly::sunbutt::D:unamused::rarity::mellow:

(edited)

Fair (I'd say around a 5.5/10 to be precise :o I don't really care for the melody or vocal performace. Lyrics and atmosphere are cool tho ^^)

Crap you sniped me Filly >.<

Hand for Hoof by zaqho &dnotive

Whoever goes below me, do both Fillypino and my song lol. I can't listen to his pick atm as my headphones are not available and everyone is sleeping around me lol

Edited by K.Rool Addict

10 minutes ago, Fillypino Fried said:

6/10

Not really a fan of electronic stuff, but it's pretty decent.

Are parodies okay?

Any song that is fandom made or from the show is fine for this game. That includes parodies.

"Never give up, because you can't succeed if you don't even try." - Personal Motto

"Anything worth doing has risks. Believe me, this is worth doing." Hortense-Guardians of Ga'Hoole book 2
:umad::yeahno::fiery::wub::ph34r::fluttershy::squee::sealed::yay::icwudt::pinkie::okiedokieloki:^_^:adorkable::love::orly::sunbutt::D:unamused::rarity::mellow:

Just now, K.Rool Addict said:

Should we link the videos or just write the title? :o 

You can link or embed the videos if you want to. Just make sure that the title is in plain view.

(edited)
8 hours ago, Cl0udChaser said:

7.2/10 This song has a good rock beat to it with a good dubstep beat to it as well. However, I can only give this song a 7.2/10 because Rainbow Dash is more rockish than dubestep.

The Moon Rises - Ponyphonic

Edited by Penguinbrony24