Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Cupid Comes Too Ponyville OOC (Closed too anyone not already joined in)

Tilgoreth

1 hour ago, Tilgoreth said:

@Techno Universal @WiiGuy2014 @Drago Ryder @Acnologia 

Alright so I guess we are ready. So I think we should have a turn order of who posts. I will just do it in order of who posted first.

1.Tiloreth

2.Techno Universial

3.WiiGuy2014

4.Drago Ryder

5.Acnologia

So I think we should discuss were exactly the rp will start. And tell me whether or not you want your charcter too be shot by cupid.

Actually I'd rather you just use the character from before.

Okay so probably Techno could get shot just as he teleports up to the serface. But the interesting thing with Techno is that he doesn't feel any different himself but it's actually his mane that comes to life and drags Techno around the place to try and cuddle ponies that it loves. It would be really funny and interesting! :)

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Tilgoreth

This is meant to be a comedy of sorts, right? 'Cause I got a few ideas in mind for when Unicorn Will gets shot.

Arlight tell me.

9 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay so probably Techno could get shot just as he teleports up to the serface. But the interesting thing with Techno is that he doesn't feel any different himself but it's actually his mane that comes to life and drags Techno around the place to try and cuddle ponies that it loves. It would be really funny and interesting! :)

Yes that sounds great! 

Just now, Tilgoreth said:

Arlight tell me.

You think there should be a moment where the 2 Wills, who are normally in sync with each other, end up fighting with control of their shared body on the inside, that on the outside, he constantly shifting between Unicorn and Changeling forms?

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

You think there should be a moment where the 2 Wills, who are normally in sync with each other, end up fighting with control of their shared body on the inside, that on the outside, he constantly shifting between Unicorn and Changeling forms?

Yes that sounds good. Could cause conflict.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

I don't really have anything specific in mind for Kyubi. So long as she's shot,whcih I do want, I'll try my best to bring the laughs.

Alright just tell me how you want it too happen. And what/who she falls in love with.

12 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Alright just tell me how you want it too happen. And what/who she falls in love with.

Hmmm. It'd be funny if she fell in love with Techno. As for how, it could be whenever she's near him. Of course, that may be after Techno is initially shot.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

Hmmm. It'd be funny if she fell in love with Techno. As for how, it could be whenever she's near him. Of course, that may be after Techno is initially shot.

That could work. Kyubi could fall in love with Techno.

(edited)

@Tilgoreth

Ok. No problem. Either way, Dawn will be one of the few characters not shot, so she'd probbaly have to find a way to fix this and not get caught by somepony who's madly infatuated with her.Heck, it could even be a few characters that you control. I'll leave who it is up to you. I don't have a preference.

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

@Tilgoreth

Ok. No problem. Either way, Dawn will be one of the few characters not shot, so she'd probbaly have to find a way to fix this and not get caught by somepony who's madly infatuated with her.Heck, it could even be a few characters that you control. I'll leave who it is up to you. I don't have a preference.

It depends. But if you want you're character too get shot just tell me.

Okay so I think we should just go over the story a little bit so we don't get confused when we start  

1 minute ago, Tilgoreth said:

Okay so I think we should just go over the story a little bit so we don't get confused when we start  

I'm listening. Just tell me what I need to keep in mind as I do my turn of postings!

• Brohoof 1

I am going too make a few notes of things. 

@WiiGuy2014 will have his oc have an inner struggle. The unicorn gets shot by cupid and falls in love with something. 

@Techno Universal will get shot by cupid and his mane will fall in love with @Acnologia's character Kyubi and vice versa.

@Drago Ryder I will leave your charcater normal so things are less confusing.

So too make things easier  lets just start off with everyone in the same place. I will write the op and explain the scenario etc. Then the next person responds. Also in the op I will shoot any previosuly mentioned characters. You can choose how they act, and tell me what you want them too fall in love with.

Also sorry but can you all just post the names of the characters you'll be playing as? I don't want too get confused when I make the ic thread.

1 minute ago, Tilgoreth said:

@WiiGuy2014 will have his oc have an inner struggle. The unicorn gets shot by cupid and falls in love with something!

So too make things easier  lets just start off with everyone in the same place. I will write the op and explain the scenario etc. Then the next person responds. Also in the op I will shoot any previosuly mentioned characters. You can choose how they act, and tell me what you want them too fall in love with.

Also sorry but can you all just post the names of the characters you'll be playing as? I don't want too get confused when I make the ic thread.

Got it!

WiiGuy2014: Unicorn Will Guide, Changeling Will Guide

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

@WiiGuy2014 will have his oc have an inner struggle. The unicorn gets shot by cupid and falls in love with something. 

@Techno Universal will get shot by cupid and his mane will fall in love with @Acnologia's character Kyubi and vice versa.

Sounds about right. Dawn'll have to be careful for this one.

• Brohoof 1

Alright here some more notes:

@Tilgoreth will be Silga Singewald and Spike.

@Techno Universal will be Techno Universial.

@Drago Ryder will be Dawn Fukamoto.

@Acnologia will be Kyubi Yamato.

@WiiGuy2014 will changling/unicorn will guide.

I think I will make the ic thread on monday. Or I will make it later today, but probaly won't have time until monday.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Alright here some more notes:

@Tilgoreth will be Silga Singewald and Spike.

@Techno Universal will be Techno Universial.

@Drago Ryder will be Dawn Fukamoto.

@Acnologia will be Kyubi Yamato.

@WiiGuy2014 will changling/unicorn will guide.

I think I will make the ic thread on monday. Or I will make it later today, but probaly won't have time until monday.

Great!

By the way, could U. Will fall infatuation with Spike? Normally, he DOES have a big crush on the little dragon without Cupid, but he just wants to stay friends with him. Being struck by Cupid could put Will's friendship with him to the test. Wouldn't you agree?

• Brohoof 1

@WiiGuy2014 will have his oc have an inner struggle. The unicorn gets shot by cupid and falls in love with Spike.

@Techno Universal will get shot by cupid and his mane will fall in love with @Acnologia's character Kyubi and vice versa.

Also sorry but can you all just post the names of the characters you'll be playing as? I don't want too get 

Just now, Tilgoreth said:

@WiiGuy2014 will have his oc have an inner struggle. The unicorn gets shot by cupid and falls in love with Spike.

@Techno Universal will get shot by cupid and his mane will fall in love with @Acnologia's character Kyubi and vice versa.

Also sorry but can you all just post the names of the characters you'll be playing as? I don't want too get 

Well for me I'll be obviously playing as Techno. Anyways probably Techn is going to naturally get a bit romantic because of his mane dragging him over to Kyubi and making him cuddle against her tightly! :)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Well for me I'll be obviously playing as Techno. Anyways probably Techn is going to naturally get a bit romantic because of his mane dragging him over to Kyubi and making him cuddle against her tightly! :)

Obviosuly that is up too you too decied how he acts, since I won't be playing as him.

Alright so below is the I guess finalized plans of what will happen in the  rp. After this is posted I will create the IC thread. Also this is the turn order. Please abide by it so things don’t get confusing.

1. @Tilgoreth

2. @Techno Universal  will get shot by cupid and his mane will fall in love with @Acnologia's character Kyubi and vice versa.

3. @WiiGuy2014  will have his oc have an inner struggle. The unicorn gets shot by cupid and falls in love with Spike.

4. @Drago Ryder

5.  @Acnologia   will get shot by cupid and will fall in love with  @Techno Universal's character and vice versa.

• Brohoof 1