Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video help with a video project?

Oswald CobblePot

Hey everyone! So i was wondering if anyone could help me out with a video project I'm wanting to do lately. Basically, here's the idea:

So Princess Celestia has died, and has given her throne to Luna. But the night of the coronation, Queen Chrysalis is there, and stops the coronation. She says that Equestria has until sundown the next day to evacuate, until she retakes the throne. So, the mane 6 and princess cadence, shining armor, and Luna, all meet up at Rarity's carousal boutique. I need some more vectors, since I'm working on the project with just vectors I could find on the internet. I need as much help as I can possibly get!

Hello @Oswald CobblePot

Taking on account that this topic pertains to the area of video projects, along with the fact that it is not showcasing your work, instead requesting assistance with it, I believe it would be more suitable for Non-Pony Artwork. Therefore, the topic shall be relocated there with the addition of a proper prefix of 'video'.

I'd advice to be more attentive towards the forums and sections' names and descriptions to avoid further confusion.

Have a lovely day now.