Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Searching for RP partners/RPs.

Catpone Cerberus

Just now, The Cerberus said:

Works for me :) feel free to do the threads when you're ready. are we going with total acceptance of batponies or with them being generally disliked?

I'd say it's closer to them being generally disliked during the day. I'll set it up once I think of a good title :squee:

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Pripyat Pony said:

Since I keep being left behind in RPs, a one on one might work better. Pick whichever of my characters suits yours: http://kaori-warbird.deviantart.com/journal/My-MLP-OC-character-links-496502394 and get back to me so we can work on a story.

After looking through all of your characters, I would be aright to play with any of them. But Jay

She has another personality which shares her body, and this one is evil.

Could work with one of my OCs that isn't in this thread. Gleaming Grin

Spoiler

Gleaming_Grim.png

since he to has a evil-side of sorts, even if it's in form of an another character (It could be made that it takes over now and then.)

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

After looking through all of your characters, I would be aright to play with any of them. But Jay

Could work with one of my OCs that isn't in this thread. Gleaming Grin

Hide contents

Gleaming_Grim.png

since he to has a evil-side of sorts, even if it's in form of an another character (It could be made that it takes over now and then.)

Sure, could do the RP back before Jay lost Jinx from her head.

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Arighty :) Then we just need some kind of story, or at least the starting setting. 

Maybe the two run away and meet up?

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Could work. But running away from what? After gaining control back from the "evil-side" after it has done something?  

That works.

• Brohoof 1