Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Equestria Distopia {RP}

Pripyat Pony

Tempest mentally cursed and drew his swords. He didn't know how he could've missed something like that. Normqlly he was pretty aware of his surroundings. "I guess it could be worse." He muttered to himself. "Best to leave the dragons where they are. They might have some pegasi with them." The bat pony then slowly began to approach the castle entrance.

6 hours ago, Pripyat Pony said:

"Good to see you, Red Leaf, today," Zecora replied, with a smile. "For that was what I needed to check this day."

The unicorn relaxed more as the zebra said this "oh well good!" he said almost too happily

"I know wards act different to different magic when charged, but id admit I have yet to work to much with them hence why I really havnt done anything to them yet. I was wondering how you would prefer it, and how much damage you want them to take to protect the everypony here with us" he said walking along with the zebra now

"I highly doubt we'll need too much but with what we are going up against I don't wat to take any chances if you catch my meaning" red leaf  said  eager to play work with the wards.

@Pripyat Pony

Clayton rolled his eyes as he watched Tempest. "Knew that bat pony wasn't all he was cracked up to be." He thought to himself, before grabbing his scythe. The earth pony's breathing grew silent as his body relaxed. "Yeah. I doubt they'd be good indoors during a fight anyways." Clayton then took a position under a window. It'd be best if they attacked from multiple directions.

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia Trixie tensed up as she listened to the sounds of at least two ponies moving around inside the castle. She was about to order an attack, when she felt a hoof on her shoulder. Turning, she saw Sanura standing there.

"Just thought I would inform you, before a regrettable error is made," the half zebra mare said, softly, into Trixie's ear. "The Castle seems to repel Glitter and her minions; none of them will enter it. So, taking that into consideration, perhaps these strangers are more likely to be friends rather than enemies?"

Trixie mentally facehoofed; she had completely forgotten that little fact! Motioning to the others in the patrol to come closer, Trixie repeated what Sanura had told her, adding, "We should investigate, but hold off the attacks for now. Let these ponies explain themselves first, tell us who they are and where they come from."

@cwhip9 "The wards must keep everypony safe from harm," Zecora replied. "Can you suggest a suitable charm? We must also make sure that the good can get thru, it is only the enemy that we want the wards to eschew."

• Brohoof 1

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:57 PM, Pripyat Pony said:

@cwhip9 "The wards must keep everypony safe from harm," Zecora replied. "Can you suggest a suitable charm? We must also make sure that the good can get thru, it is only the enemy that we want the wards to eschew."

"well two things come to mind  really 1 a phrase that is changed once a month that all those who enter have to say to not be teleported, or blasted, or just flung away. Or 2 a simple item we can give everyone that wont tip off our enemy a pony could wear to pass through a scarf maybe?. the obvious problem with both options is word of mouth for the phrase and well making sure the scarf isn't lost or misplaced for a spy to get ahol of. " red leaf said half thinking out loud half answering.

"how the wards react to intruders is another question, teleport them to a spot several miles away or simply blast them the real question do we want to have a ruff answer to any one who fails to get in" he said "which brings us back to charging them up again based of how we want the response to be depends on what spell we charge them with unless....." he paused "would you feel comfy with memory spells?"

@Pripyat Pony

Tempest narrowed his eyes at the zebra, before deciding that it would be best to follow her advice. "Fine, let's just see what whoever or whatever these new acquaintances want." He muttered under his breath. If this backfired on them, at least there weren't that many targets to eliminate. 

@Pripyat Pony

Clayton sighed, before looking into the night sky. "Great, but that doesn't exactly explain how they got past whatever patrols Queen B and her lackies have around the forest." He said. The Earth pony might not have been as paranoid as Tempest, but there was some logic that was missing in all of this. Sure they could just be capable fighters, but they would already be dead or on the resistance if that were the case.

• 2 weeks later...

@silvermoon15000 "Yes, we're too vulnerable to attack while we're in here," Jay agreed, looking around her in a worried way. She didn't much like enclosed spaces in any case. There was a door opposite the mirror, which hung from one hinge and seemed as tho it would fall off if even given a small nudge.

@cwhip9 Zecora considered the suggestion, then shook her head. "It's best that the wards remain easy, so that getting in and out is speedy," she replied. "Best for a ward to detect the bad, so that only the good can get in and not the mad."

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia Trixie signalled to the patrol to get close to her. "I shall teleport us all inside," she decided. "That way, should it be necessary, we can all attack at once. Tho, we will at first approach the intruders and ask them to explain themselves."

Trixie, like Clayton, wondered just how these ponies had managed to avoid Glitter's lackies in order to get to the Castle in the first place. Something wasn't right about all this, and Trixie was determined to find out what.

@Pripyat Pony

Tempest nodded slightly and waited for the spell to be cast. The future of the resistance and essentially the world rested on what would happen in the next few moments."Might as well get this over with." He muttered.

Gale glanced down and noticed that the others were gathering. "Looks like they're about to head in." She said.

@Pripyat Pony

Orion nodded slightly, but continued flying. "Let's just hope they find something." He muttered, before looking out towards the horizon. "Best thing for us to do would be to just keep an eye out for any pegesai."

Clayton sighed, but nodded. He honestly didn't see the appeal in teleportation. Sure, it got you to where you wanted to go faster, but the thought of having your body torn apart on the molecular level only spelled disaster if it went wrong. That, and it gave him one hell of a nosebleed. "Right, might as well see what decided to come here." He muttered.

-Assuming Zecora and Red Leaf are in her hut

"Zecora, have you seen Trixie?" Arctica asked as she entered the zebra's hut. "I'm supposed to meet with her for a patrol." She noticed Red Leaf for the first time and twitched her ears in embarrassment for not seeing him sooner. "Hey, Red Leaf."

• Brohoof 1

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 1:09 PM, Pripyat Pony said:

"It's best that the wards remain easy, so that getting in and out is speedy," she replied. "Best for a ward to detect the bad, so that only the good can get in and not the mad."

The unicorn face hoofed himself "of course in and out I was thinking this whole thing wrong" he said

"simple and speedy simple and speedy passwords are complicated how about... a whistel!" he said jumping up "in order to get in just just whistle thanks miss zecora, I mean um..." he bowed

"I'll be on it soon and let the guards know about it" then paused looking around "where are the guards?" he asked getting up

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 7:24 AM, Superwholock said:

Arctica asked as she entered the zebra's hut. "I'm supposed to meet with her for a patrol." She noticed Red Leaf for the first time and twitched her ears in embarrassment for not seeing him sooner. "Hey, Red Leaf."

"oh hey...artica right? Sorry still learning everyponys names here" the unicorn said embarrassed as well at not seeing the mare till now ooc I'm going for the hut idea too unless told other wise

"That's alright," Arctica assured him, smiling. "It took me a while to learn everyone's names, too. I'm horrible with names. You wouldn't happen to know where Trixie is, would you?"

If he knew, then she wouldn't have to potentially interpret any of Zecora's riddles.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Superwholock said:

"That's alright," Arctica assured him, smiling. "It took me a while to learn everyone's names, too. I'm horrible with names. You wouldn't happen to know where Trixie is, would you?"

If he knew, then she wouldn't have to potentially interpret any of Zecora's riddles.

"trixie wasn't that the pony who kept talking in 3rd person for a bit I haven't seen her" the unicorn said "but I'm on my way to the gate to strengthen the wards with a repel spell you moght want to come to know how to get back in the camp here" he said getting glad to meat more pony's

"Yep, that's her. You get used to it eventually," Arctica answered before accepting his offer. "Sounds like a plan. What kind of spell are you thinking about? A specific block spell, or just a generalized one?"

• Brohoof 1

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia  @silvermoon15000

Trixie concentrated her magic and teleported everypony instantly into the room where they had heard movement. In front of her, were two strange unicorns, a stallion and a mare. The mare gave a little gasp as the patrol materialised in front of her.

• Brohoof 2

36 minutes ago, Pripyat Pony said:

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia  @silvermoon15000

Trixie concentrated her magic and teleported everypony instantly into the room where they had heard movement. In front of her, were two strange unicorns, a stallion and a mare. The mare gave a little gasp as the patrol materialised in front of her.

@Pripyat Pony @Acnologia @Drago Ryder

Silver jumped back, summoning a bow and drawing the string back,

"Ya know, I don't appreciate getting snuck up on," he said, recognizing trixie but no one else.

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 4:18 PM, Superwholock said:p

"Yep, that's her. You get used to it eventually," Arctica answered before accepting his offer. "Sounds like a plan. What kind of spell are you thinking about? A specific block spell, or just a generalized one?"

"more generalized one to keep things simple come on let me show you" Red leaf said holding the door open then pausing looking at Zeccora (ooc couldn't tag you proprerly for some reason as well unsure if site or something my side also apologies on the delay)

"miss zecora any further orders, mam" the unicorn half forgot the whole military barring attitude, getting carried talking with magic  

"Sure," Arctica agreed, nodding thanks as she stepped out of the hut. She waited on the steps for Red Leaf, curious about his militaristic attitude. Not a lot of the resistance members had it, oddly enough. Most were civilians, still new to the whole fighting experience.

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

@Pripyat Pony@silvermoon15000

Tempest glanced over the two new ponies and narrowed his eyes. He didn't recognize them, but that didn't mean that they weren't enemies. "Sure, and you don't look suspicious at all." He said, his tone leveled. "Anyway, mind telling us who the hay you two are?"

10 hours ago, Acnologia said:

@Pripyat Pony@silvermoon15000

Clayton sighed and facehooved. "Really, you don't have to sound like you'll kill them if they answer wrong." He said, before turning his attention to the new ponies and Trixie. "That being said, I don't think that this would be the best place to talk."

"That depends, I'm guessing you are the resistance, and if we told you who we are, you wouldn't believe us..."

He lowered his bow,

"And you're right, we don't know who is watching,"

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:52 AM, Superwholock said:

"Sure," Arctica agreed, nodding thanks as she stepped out of the hut. She waited on the steps for Red Leaf, curious about his militaristic attitude. Not a lot of the resistance members had it, oddly enough. Most were civilians, still new to the whole fighting experience.

(OOC my deep aplogys for the very late post) Not getting a response from the zebra he simply bowed and left soon seeing Arctica he stood back to attention not seeing any rank of sorts on her he then relaxed "I'm not going to lie I'm not sure if were supposed to be the whole hard nose military types being rebels" he said relaxing his posture leading her to the entrance

"The thing Miss Zecorra wanted was a ward that's simple but lets ally's in not fosse so what's an easy thing pony do everyday no matter where they are? so she helped me thing about this with a simple whistle. the problem is teaching everypony said whistle so I might be at the entrance here for the day" he said

"what do you think for a tune I was thinking something simple like hot cross buns everypony grew up with also spies the idea is to be so simple our opponent wont even think it a way in" he explained as the trotted.