Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Wip painting, rainbow tree.

iceestarz

Sorta inspired by the tree of harmony but not necessarily pony related so throwing in here. I first made the painting in high school about 2 1/2 years ago. I decided to paint over it and make it nicer looking.

The tree is going to be black and white to contrast with all the color. It's a pain in the butt layering white over all that brown .-.79569E95-A406-44C0-AB25-455CE885ACAE.thumb.jpg.806d9158686ace69f91ad456cde9ad47.jpg

• Brohoof 6

That second one is so smooth in background and it fills beautifully. I love how the tree is from going from white to brown, but it could be a smoother colourswitch on the left branch, if you know what I mean. ;) Right is perfect tho.

5 hours ago, Hierok said:

That second one is so smooth in background and it fills beautifully. I love how the tree is from going from white to brown, but it could be a smoother colourswitch on the left branch, if you know what I mean. ;) Right is perfect tho.

The entire tree is going to be white. I just haven't layered over the brown yet. Had to take a break :P thank you!!

• Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, iceestarz said:

The entire tree is going to be white. I just haven't layered over the brown yet. Had to take a break :P thank you!!

Oh. I didn't even think of that. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Ooh, pretty. :ooh: You have some real talent there. I love how the colors look, good job! Are you going to show us the finished piece too? I'm curious to see how it's going to look if it's already looking this good and it's still a work in progress.

52 minutes ago, StrawCherry said:

Ooh, pretty. :ooh: You have some real talent there. I love how the colors look, good job! Are you going to show us the finished piece too? I'm curious to see how it's going to look if it's already looking this good and it's still a work in progress.

Of course! I have some things to do today and Thursday so hopefully I'll finish it tomorrow! :)

• 1 month later...