Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private To Live Vicariously (1x1 with Techno Universal)

Sphinx-Ara

7 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet giggles and follows John, sitting down next to him as she watched him play the Monster Drop. One of her friends followed and teased them "oooh Scarlet, finally got yourself a boyfriend eh?"

Scarlet blushes and just watches John

John then turned to Scarlet's friend...

JO: Well actually both of us now have a DNS connection! It's a computer term for direct network service!

John then swiped on the monster drop...

JO: Okay just remember that when it's your turn just drop the ball exactly when the plastic ring on the platter comes around to that little metal beam like this!

John then dropped the ball at the right time and he got a jackpot...

JO: And that's exactly how you do it! It's pretty easy once you program the exact timing into your memory!

(A basic funny chickens video! :) 

)

Edited by Techno Universal

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

John then turned to Scarlet's friend...

JO: Well actually both of us now have a DNS connection! It's a computer term for direct network service!

John then swiped on the monster drop...

JO: Okay just remember that when it's your turn just drop the ball exactly when the plastic ring on the platter comes around to that little metal beam like this!

John then dropped the ball at the right time and he got a jackpot...

JO: And that's exactly how you do it! It's pretty easy once you program the exact timing into your memory!

(A basic funny chickens video! :) 

)

Scarlet blushed "S-Samantha.." she whines but then says to John "I-I wouldn't mind t-though, I m-mean I've never been in a relationship before b-but you know" she says, then nods at how he explained how to win the jackpot and tried it "H-hey I got it! Awesome!"

9 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet blushed "S-Samantha.." she whines but then says to John "I-I wouldn't mind t-though, I m-mean I've never been in a relationship before b-but you know" she says, then nods at how he explained how to win the jackpot and tried it "H-hey I got it! Awesome!"

JO: And you somehow got it the first time! At this stage your probebly not going to get the jackpot every single time but you'll quickly master it with practice! Anyways maybe we are destined to have a relationship. Like it might be what's in the universe's plans for the future but still who knows for sure! 

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: And you somehow got it the first time! At this stage your probebly not going to get the jackpot every single time but you'll quickly master it with practice! Anyways maybe we are destined to have a relationship. Like it might be what's in the universe's plans for the future but still who knows for sure! 

"Probably just a fluke, but yes maybe, as it was your card that landed on me just as I had finally beat my favorite song on DDR on expert, beating my own score" she says and gives it another shot.

1 minute ago, Celestial Flight said:

"Probably just a fluke, but yes maybe, as it was your card that landed on me just as I had finally beat my favorite song on DDR on expert, beating my own score" she says and gives it another shot.

JO: Yeah it was pretty funny with how my card did that plus my friend recorded it on his phone and now he's already posted it to his Instagram. Anyways it's probably going to be the world's next big internet meme as that literally is like an impossible coincidence and people are now probably going edit that video with things like nailed it. Plus ad least we'll become extremely famous if the video becomes a meme!

12 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah it was pretty funny with how my card did that plus my friend recorded it on his phone and now he's already posted it to his Instagram. Anyways it's probably going to be the world's next big internet meme as that literally is like an impossible coincidence and people are now probably going edit that video with things like nailed it. Plus ad least we'll become extremely famous if the video becomes a meme!

Scarlet shudders at the mention of being a meme but then smiles "Well yeah" she says softly and smiles "I think I know why I haven't seen you around, you go to TAFE whilst I go to University, I'm doing history and psychology as my majors and music and performing arts as my minors"

24 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet shudders at the mention of being a meme but then smiles "Well yeah" she says softly and smiles "I think I know why I haven't seen you around, you go to TAFE whilst I go to University, I'm doing history and psychology as my majors and music and performing arts as my minors"

JO: Well I was considering university but I simply concluded that doing VCE to get into university would be too hard as I would be having tons of late nights with no personal time at all. But still I figured that I would likely get famous anyways from just doing concept artworks of Troneon and my theory of MLP.

(Finally got out of the toilet and this is the toilet I was sitting on for the last hour. Plus this is a very old toilet and you don't see toilets like this around anymore! Anyways I'm drinking a Coke right now so you might as well enjoy a Coke with me! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.a77b1573b391f12a481a3859b28ed157.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.22a378dba4af00adb67fd911c76b2c8f.jpeg

)

Edited by Techno Universal

24 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Well I was considering university but I simply concluded that doing VCE to get into university would be too hard as I would be having tons of late nights with no personal time at all. But still I figured that I would likely get famous anyways from just doing concept artworks of Troneon and my theory of MLP.

Scarlet nods "I honestly don't have much of a life, so not having much time for personal things wasn't much of a problem for me" she says and gets another jackpot "yay! Another one!" she exclaims and hugs John before blushing "S-sorry"

1 minute ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nods "I honestly don't have much of a life, so not having much time for personal things wasn't much of a problem for me" she says and gets another jackpot "yay! Another one!" she exclaims and hugs John before blushing "S-sorry"

John then smiled and hugged Scarlet back...

JO: Okay I wasn't expecting this but I might as well! Anyways your already getting really good at the trick! Plus because I have to have my cool down and relaxation time I really wouldn't of been able to do VCE as it would of literally made me go mentally insane from the stress overload.

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

John then smiled and hugged Scarlet back...

JO: Okay I wasn't expecting this but I might as well! Anyways your already getting really good at the trick! Plus because I have to have my cool down and relaxation time I really wouldn't of been able to do VCE as it would of literally made me go mentally insane from the stress overload.

Scarlet nodded "It was pretty hard for me to be honest, but I am so glad I got through VCE, because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get into the major and minor courses I wanted to do in the long run" she then stands up and stretches before sitting down and eating some of the chips and letting John have reign of the machine again

57 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet nodded "It was pretty hard for me to be honest, but I am so glad I got through VCE, because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get into the major and minor courses I wanted to do in the long run" she then stands up and stretches before sitting down and eating some of the chips and letting John have reign of the machine again

(And I'm home! :) )

JO: Anyways I didn't have to go to university to do a corse in the field of art so I never had to do VCE to actually get into it. Plus at TAFE the course I'm in is also designed for people like me who can't take too much pressure so pretty much I was doing everything at TAFE and nothing at home. Anyways let's get back into it!

John then got another jackpot quickly...

9 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

(And I'm home! :) )

JO: Anyways I didn't have to go to university to do a corse in the field of art so I never had to do VCE to actually get into it. Plus at TAFE the course I'm in is also designed for people like me who can't take too much pressure so pretty much I was doing everything at TAFE and nothing at home. Anyways let's get back into it!

John then got another jackpot quickly...

Scarlet cheere as she watched "I can understand, VCE isn't for everyone, I was thinking about leaving after year ten but decided to stick it through" she says then eats some more of her chips and burger "Mm the food here is always so good" she then leans over and softly kisses John on the cheek and blushes "S-so a-are we a c-couple now? I-is this like a date?"

11 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet cheere as she watched "I can understand, VCE isn't for everyone, I was thinking about leaving after year ten but decided to stick it through" she says then eats some more of her chips and burger "Mm the food here is always so good" she then leans over and softly kisses John on the cheek and blushes "S-so a-are we a c-couple now? I-is this like a date?"

JO: Well if I was going to do VCE I would of had to go to Box Hill institute to do year ten as year ten wasn't officially run by the special needs school I went to for high school. So there was also a year of year ten if I wanted to get into university but I saw a real opportunity to get my word of my theory out by doing art courses at TAFE. Anyways I guess we might be a couple now! To be honest this is literally the first ever relationship in my life so far!

9 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Well if I was going to do VCE I would of had to go to Box Hill institute to do year ten as year ten wasn't officially run by the special needs school I went to for high school. So there was also a year of year ten if I wanted to get into university but I saw a real opportunity to get my word of my theory out by doing art courses at TAFE. Anyways I guess we might be a couple now! To be honest this is literally the first ever relationship in my life so far!

Scarlet smiles and gently places her hand on his knee as she watches him continue to play the Monster Drop game "Same here, I mean I've been asked out a couple of times, but none of them ever worked out.But hopefully this time it will" she says and kisses his cheek "So, I guess I'm a surprise guest to your party now?" she asks with a giggle.

11 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and gently places her hand on his knee as she watches him continue to play the Monster Drop game "Same here, I mean I've been asked out a couple of times, but none of them ever worked out.But hopefully this time it will" she says and kisses his cheek "So, I guess I'm a surprise guest to your party now?" she asks with a giggle.

JO: Well really I guess you are a part of my party now! Anyways after my party you could come home with me and spend some time at my house! It's a lovely house plus I've got tons of Lego in my room and that also includes a massive Lego train set!

18 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Well really I guess you are a part of my party now! Anyways after my party you could come home with me and spend some time at my house! It's a lovely house plus I've got tons of Lego in my room and that also includes a massive Lego train set!

Scarlet's eyes light up "L-Lego? I'd love to, I love Lego" she then blushes and giggles "sorry, got a little too excited there, sure, I'd love to go back to your place with you after the party ends"

14 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet's eyes light up "L-Lego? I'd love to, I love Lego" she then blushes and giggles "sorry, got a little too excited there, sure, I'd love to go back to your place with you after the party ends"

JO: Ohh it's okay that your getting excited there as there's literally no difference with me in that aspect! Like I was getting extremely excited earlier with the jackpots! Anyways It would be a lot of fun to play around with my Lego stuff with you!

4 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Ohh it's okay that your getting excited there as there's literally no difference with me in that aspect! Like I was getting extremely excited earlier with the jackpots! Anyways It would be a lot of fun to play around with my Lego stuff with you!

Scarlet smiles and hugs him "Awesome, do you have any of the vintage sets like the pirates, forest men, medieval and space ones? They are always my favorite, I just find the new sets these days are..are just lacking"

17 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and hugs him "Awesome, do you have any of the vintage sets like the pirates, forest men, medieval and space ones? They are always my favorite, I just find the new sets these days are..are just lacking"

JO: Well I have built a lot of my own things like I've got my own custom Lego vehicles that I built myself without instructions! Plus even the things I've built myself are very boxy and heavy duty like they are based of sets from the 70s. Anyways my two buses I built really do look like they are from the 60s and 70s from the style of them but anyways all of my Lego is pretty much no older than 2006. But I do have one extremely rare vintage Lego train set from the early 80s that my friend Max handed over to me as a birthday gift last year. Now Max's mom was actually born in Germany and she was in quite a rich family back then so she could get all the Lego she wanted. However the special thing with the set I've got is that it was only ever sold in small quantities within Germany and the set is of a German passenger train so basically the set was only officially sold in stores within Germany. Plus it's rumoured that less of one hundred of these German Lego train sets still exist assembled and in sellable condition today and I've got one of those sets right at my house! Anyways I wish I could get more vintage Lego sets without having to pay something like 800$ for an old monorail set from the 80s.   

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Well I have built a lot of my own things like I've got my own custom Lego vehicles that I built myself without instructions! Plus even the things I've built myself are very boxy and heavy duty like they are based of sets from the 70s. Anyways my two buses I built really do look like they are from the 60s and 70s from the style of them but anyways all of my Lego is pretty much no older than 2006. But I do have one extremely rare vintage Lego train set from the early 80s that my friend Max handed over to me as a birthday gift last year. Now Max's mom was actually born in Germany and she was in quite a rich family back then so she could get all the Lego she wanted. However the special thing with the set I've got is that it was only ever sold in small quantities within Germany and the set is of a German passenger train so basically the set was only officially sold in stores within Germany. Plus it's rumoured that less of one hundred of these German Lego train sets still exist assembled and in sellable condition today and I've got one of those sets right at my house! Anyways I wish I could get more vintage Lego sets without having to pay something like 800$ for an old monorail set from the 80s.   

Scarlet smiles and nods as she listens then puts in "Germany is actually pretty close to Denmark isn't it? Did you know that Denmark is the birth place of Lego, and it all started with a very small time toy maker, and now it's a multimillion international business?" she asks, then blushes "S-sorry, my dad told me a lot about it as he had dome some work for the original Lego World in Denmark when he worked for Danfoss and he did some pipe work or something.."

5 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet smiles and nods as she listens then puts in "Germany is actually pretty close to Denmark isn't it? Did you know that Denmark is the birth place of Lego, and it all started with a very small time toy maker, and now it's a multimillion international business?" she asks, then blushes "S-sorry, my dad told me a lot about it as he had dome some work for the original Lego World in Denmark when he worked for Danfoss and he did some pipe work or something.."

JO: Yeah that probably explains why Max's mom was able to get so much Lego back in the 70s and 80s. Plus even there's a eurodance artist from Denmark called Sash and my dad has always liked his music so I've always had his album on my IPod touch because my IPod just had my dad's music collection downloaded to it in the beginning. Anyways how your dad was in the construction team of the original Legoland is really the equivalent of him getting the hardest to get job in the world. Like his construction team would of had to been one of the best construction groups in the world for Lego to choose them to build their theme park. It's like if you look up an official list of the people in the construction team that worked on the original Legoland your dad's name would definitely be in that massive list somewhere. Anyways I do know the whole story behind Lego like it started as a small wooden toy business in the 1930s but it then ended up becoming one of the world's biggest and most leading top monopoly brands. Like Lego are also extremely similar to Apple in the way that they extremely secretive about most of their things and also of how all of their products are very highly priced because of their popularity over the brand. Though my dad has never been to anywhere in Europe exept for Croatia as his parents were born in Croatia but they then immigrated to Australia around 1965-67 only to give birth to my dad in 1970. Anyways my dad has been on a couple of family holidays with his parents to Croatia and those trips were simply to visit other family members that still live in Croatia. Anyways when my dad was doing a telecommunications degree course at Monash university in the Croydon campus he also had a job as a mobile DJ for Moby-disk. And he ended up being the guy who got randomly chosen to DJ at the 1991 Hawthorn premiership celebration at the Hawthorn oval! 

4 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah that probably explains why Max's mom was able to get so much Lego back in the 70s and 80s. Plus even there's a eurodance artist from Denmark called Sash and my dad has always liked his music so I've always had his album on my IPod touch because my IPod just had my dad's music collection downloaded to it in the beginning. Anyways how your dad was in the construction team of the original Legoland is really the equivalent of him getting the hardest to get job in the world. Like his construction team would of had to been one of the best construction groups in the world for Lego to choose them to build their theme park. It's like if you look up an official list of the people in the construction team that worked on the original Legoland your dad's name would definitely be in that massive list somewhere. Anyways I do know the whole story behind Lego like it started as a small wooden toy business in the 1930s but it then ended up becoming one of the world's biggest and most leading top monopoly brands. Like Lego are also extremely similar to Apple in the way that they extremely secretive about most of their things and also of how all of their products are very highly priced because of their popularity over the brand. Though my dad has never been to anywhere in Europe exept for Croatia as his parents were born in Croatia but they then immigrated to Australia around 1965-67 only to give birth to my dad in 1970. Anyways my dad has been on a couple of family holidays with his parents to Croatia and those trips were simply to visit other family members that still live in Croatia. Anyways when my dad was doing a telecommunications degree course at Monash university in the Croydon campus he also had a job as a mobile DJ for Moby-disk. And he ended up being the guy who got randomly chosen to DJ at the 1991 Hawthorn premiership celebration at the Hawthorn oval! 

(Well he didnt construct it or anything but he did do some work on the pipes and such on the water rides and such when i was really little)

Scarlet smiles but fidgetted a little withher food "my dad's boss from Danfoss is Danish and so his son also got heaps of the cool lego like the vintage space monorail. He also had a heap of the playmobil stuff too"

6 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

(Well he didnt construct it or anything but he did do some work on the pipes and such on the water rides and such when i was really little)

Scarlet smiles but fidgetted a little withher food "my dad's boss from Danfoss is Danish and so his son also got heaps of the cool lego like the vintage space monorail. He also had a heap of the playmobil stuff too"

JO: Yeah plus have you been to the Brickvention here in Melbourne in January of this year? I actually went this year and there was literally everything there with Lego and that includes vintage stuff to! Plus there was even an original Lego train set there that was made in 1965 and the lady who owned it was really happy to see that the moter on the train was still working after more that 50 years. Plus even the train set was manufactured on the same year as my mom was born as my mom was also born in 1965.

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

JO: Yeah plus have you been to the Brickvention here in Melbourne in January of this year? I actually went this year and there was literally everything there with Lego and that includes vintage stuff to! Plus there was even an original Lego train set there that was made in 1965 and the lady who owned it was really happy to see that the moter on the train was still working after more that 50 years. Plus even the train set was manufactured on the same year as my mom was born as my mom was also born in 1965.

Scarlet shakes her head "I had a bunch of assignments I had to do, so I wasn't able to go, but I did go in 2013, it was pretty awesome! I even got a custom minifig of myself made" she says and cuddles close to him.

13 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Scarlet shakes her head "I had a bunch of assignments I had to do, so I wasn't able to go, but I did go in 2013, it was pretty awesome! I even got a custom minifig of myself made" she says and cuddles close to him.

JO: Plus when I went to the convention in 2016 I managed to get a 300$ Lego train set for cheap! Anyways this year I saw a Comenge train model that was running on the Lego MUGS club train layout! The Comenge trains are basically the stainless steel trains from the 80s that are running on our suburban train network today!