My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Through love of previous generations

Hello!

I am Sharni and I just joined ^^

I am 21 and live in York in the UK where I happily doddle around and focus on collecting many things- One of those being ponies (G1-G4) <3

Though my main focus is from a collecting standpoint, I also do adore the TV show, films and all else to come with it. I just find something soothing about the multitude of colours lining my shelves, plus anything beautiful and sparkly automatically gains my love ^^ Plus who doesn't love a cuddle with a squishy plush? 

As far as my favourite pony goes, Princess Luna takes the cake every time and I doubt it will ever change :')

Other than My Little Pony I have several other loves too. A few (but no were near all) of there are League of Legends, Overwatch, Marvel, baking, Funko Pops, Pokemon, makeup/beauty blogs/videos and Doctor Who ^^ (Hopefully that is enough to list to let you know a bit about me)

I have a bit of a sweet tooth and am a stickler for toffee popcorn but I hate the kernels so I always have a bit of trouble there ^^' Plus I am trying to be more healthy but I just love sugar so much xD I like to think I am a nice person and always try my best to be good to people <3 

If you have any other questions then feel free to ask, other than that though, just hello I guess ^^

• Brohoof 7

Welcome @Sharni! Princess Luna is well pleased to have you here I'm sure. XD

Don't be shy - lots to do around here and great ponies to meet!

(You play Overwatch too? Dang you're cool! I'm a Genji/Pharah/Zen/Zarya main)

• Brohoof 1

Hi there! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we bronies, gather round, role play and discuss about everything.

We hope you'll have a wonderful time here! Don't forget to ask us if you have something on your mind. ;)

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Sharni said:

Hello!

I am Sharni and I just joined ^^

I am 21 and live in York in the UK where I happily doddle around and focus on collecting many things- One of those being ponies (G1-G4) <3

Though my main focus is from a collecting standpoint, I also do adore the TV show, films and all else to come with it. I just find something soothing about the multitude of colours lining my shelves, plus anything beautiful and sparkly automatically gains my love ^^ Plus who doesn't love a cuddle with a squishy plush? 

As far as my favourite pony goes, Princess Luna takes the cake every time and I doubt it will ever change :')

Other than My Little Pony I have several other loves too. A few (but no were near all) of there are League of Legends, Overwatch, Marvel, baking, Funko Pops, Pokemon, makeup/beauty blogs/videos and Doctor Who ^^ (Hopefully that is enough to list to let you know a bit about me)

I have a bit of a sweet tooth and am a stickler for toffee popcorn but I hate the kernels so I always have a bit of trouble there ^^' Plus I am trying to be more healthy but I just love sugar so much xD I like to think I am a nice person and always try my best to be good to people <3 

If you have any other questions then feel free to ask, other than that though, just hello I guess ^^

Greetings, mortal!

All shall fall before our unified might.

Truly, you are a valuable asset to our organisation, even in your infancy.

Especially due to your 'who doesn't love a cuddle with a squishy plush' statement.

Such effulgent wisdom for one so young.

We welcome you, o acolyte of the pony.

I am more than willing to assist in your training, if questions you may have.

Enjoy your time spent as our diabolical minion! :icwudt: