Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Star's at Night RP OOC

Star48955

@Techno Universal

Let's get started.Shall we?

Star has a confused past.She has no idea who or what she is.She appears as a alicorn with a black coat and mane.She has star's all over her mane,tail,and coat,which is where she got her name.She has violet eyes most of the time but when she is angry,or using a lot of her magic her iris's turn into fire.She has many abilities that say she is not a true pony.A few are she has healing powers,is immortal,can perform any magic(Including Changeling Magic),and can perform something only she can do called "Soul Shard",in which she splits herself into multiple her's that are still "Her" but can think and act themselves.Shehas been followed by a strange pony for a long time.The pony has been attacking her,and then after a few minutes,leaves.She has no idea why.

Beginning of the Roleplay

The pony attacked her again,but this time he took most of her power away and locked it in a crystal.As he was leaving she shattered the crystal and ran off with 4 of the 8 shards.She doesn't like that it feels as if he let her leave...She does have some powers left including her healing, and she can do magic but it drains her.She also is virtually immortal,she can be injured but will not age.They are in a enchanted forest.She has no idea what to do so she keeps running.

I copied and pasted it.Anyway,I was thinking maybe after she runs,she falls unconscious and Techno finds her.But I don't know.Do you want to use this beginning,or what do you want?

Edited by Star48955

9 hours ago, Star48955 said:

@Techno Universal

Let's get started.Shall we?

Star has a confused past.She has no idea who or what she is.She appears as a alicorn with a black coat and mane.She has star's all over her mane,tail,and coat,which is where she got her name.She has violet eyes most of the time but when she is angry,or using a lot of her magic her iris's turn into fire.She has many abilities that say she is not a true pony.A few are she has healing powers,is immortal,can perform any magic(Including Changeling Magic),and can perform something only she can do called "Soul Shard",in which she splits herself into multiple her's that are still "Her" but can think and act themselves.Shehas been followed by a strange pony for a long time.The pony has been attacking her,and then after a few minutes,leaves.She has no idea why.

Beginning of the Roleplay

The pony attacked her again,but this time he took most of her power away and locked it in a crystal.As he was leaving she shattered the crystal and ran off with 4 of the 8 shards.She doesn't like that it feels as if he let her leave...She does have some powers left including her healing, and she can do magic but it drains her.She also is virtually immortal,she can be injured but will not age.They are in a enchanted forest.She has no idea what to do so she keeps running.

I copied and pasted it.Anyway,I was thinking maybe after she runs,she falls unconscious and Techno finds her.But I don't know.Do you want to use this beginning,or what do you want?

Yeah to be honest this beginning would be perfect! Like Techno could just be coincidently walking in the forest nearby at the time of the attack with his massive cape on. Like Techno got bored so he chose to take a little adventure through the forest! :)  

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

So, as I told you in the RP, I had found a new pony OC creator. I couldn't get all the details right, but here's the characters.

Star:

Screenshot 2017-10-10 at 1.24.26 PM.png

The shadow alicorn:

Screenshot 2017-10-10 at 2.27.18 PM.png

The unicorn/Dark:

Screenshot 2017-10-10 at 2.51.24 PM.png

Edited by Star48955

4 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

So, as I told you in the RP, I had found a new pony OC creator. I couldn't get all the details right, but here's the characters.

Star:

Screenshot 2017-10-10 at 1.24.26 PM.png

The shadow alicorn:

Screenshot 2017-10-10 at 2.27.18 PM.png

The unicorn/Dark:

Screenshot 2017-10-10 at 2.51.24 PM.png

Yeah that's the 3D pony creator and I've us it before! Plus I discovered it back in late 2014 only a few months after I first got into MLP! :)

• 11 months later...