Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

In your spoiler,

Hide contents

What do you mean by EEA?

Spoiler

The EEA are some organization in the s8 premiere that will close Twilights' friendship school. At least that is what the synopsis says.

• Brohoof 2

15 minutes ago, Ryanmahaffe said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The EEA are some organization in the s8 premiere that will close Twilights' friendship school. At least that is what the synopsis says.

Spoiler

Gonna assume that stands for equestria education something.

12 minutes ago, MAIKUN said:

Who the heck is Cozy Glow? I never heard of that name before.

I heard that's the name of

Spoiler

the photographer who will snap a picture of the Mane 6 and take a hair from them. Official Animanic Reveal Spoiler Alert: She's Chrysalis in disguise!

17 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Hide contents

the photographer who will snap a picture of the Mane 6 and take a hair from them. Official Animanic Reveal Spoiler Alert: She's Chrysalis in disguise!

Spoiler

Not very suprising. They did say she and tired were coming back, right? Or am I misremembering something.

I still think SugarMac needs to go the way of Old Yeller. From the beginning, Big Mac has been depicted as kind, wise and level-headed. But ever since he's been with Sugar Belle, every time he's around her, he's reduced to nothing but a blithering lovesick idiot. Yes, he acted similarly in Hearts and Hooves Day, but he was under the effects of the love poison, so that was the POINT.

5 minutes ago, ggg-2 said:

I still think SugarMac needs to go the way of Old Yeller. From the beginning, Big Mac has been depicted as kind, wise and level-headed. But ever since he's been with Sugar Belle, every time he's around her, he's reduced to nothing but a blithering lovesick idiot. Yes, he acted similarly in Hearts and Hooves Day, but he was under the effects of the love poison, so that was the POINT.

Actually, His love talk with Sugar Belle is much more better compared to the sickeningly lines that made me both laugh and groan when he and Cheerilee were under a love poison. What he and Sugar Belle have is much more genuine since 

Spoiler

They learned a lesson not to make assumptions and actually talk to each other like real people, rather than sound like mindless love-stricken shells of their former selves.

3 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Actually, His love talk with Sugar Belle is much more better compared to the sickeningly lines that made me both laugh and groan when he and Cheerilee were under a love poison. What he and Sugar Belle have is much more genuine since 

Hide contents

They learned a lesson not to make assumptions and actually talk to each other like real people, rather than sound like mindless love-stricken shells of their former selves.

Spoiler

I didn't watch the episode but don't mind spoilers. What happened?

1 minute ago, ggg-2 said:
  Hide contents

I didn't watch the episode but don't mind spoilers. What happened?

Spoiler

A gift for Sugar Belle never reached her (got lost in the mail) and Big Mac overheard things out of context that led him to believe that Sugar Belle didn't care about him anymore. Plus Discord who was a cynic about Hearts and Hooves Day, realized how much Big Mac really cared for her, and did something to give Big Mac a chance to make up with her. Like me, Spike called Discord a big softy, after all! :)

Now, personally I'm new to this format but while you'll all be waitin' for the new season to kick off, I think my more pressing question we should be asking is: When is Netflix UK ever going to ACTUALLY bring in Season 6 or 7 (or hell, even both of them if you want to)?!:okiedokieloki:

3 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:
  Hide contents

A gift for Sugar Belle never reached her (got lost in the mail) and Big Mac overheard things out of context that led him to believe that Sugar Belle didn't care about him anymore. Plus Discord who was a cynic about Hearts and Hooves Day, realized how much Big Mac really cared for her, and did something to give Big Mac a chance to make up with her. Like me, Spike called Discord a big softy, after all! :)

What season was this in?

8 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Hide contents

Idk about that

Spoiler

The Photographer act was for chrysalis to take hairs and pictures of the mane 6 to use in a ritual, In the Mid season finale. Cozy Glow sounds like a new character with different motivations, she is also the villain for the finale. which is why I think we will alsp get a glimpse of her in the premiere

4 minutes ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

Idk about that

Hide contents

The Photographer act was for chrysalis to take hairs and pictures of the mane 6 to use in a ritual, In the Mid season finale. Cozy Glow sounds like a new character with different motivations, she is also the villain for the finale. which is why I think we will alsp get a glimpse of her in the premiere

We shall see. Be patient and we'll see.

3 minutes ago, Lore Finder said:
  Hide contents

I'm surprised spike getting wings isn't getting the twilight wings freak out. 

Wait... If spike has wings does that mean he's a princess? Princess spike confirmed!

I know you're likely making a joke about it, but 

Spoiler

Many if not all the dragons have wings. Does that make them all Princesses? No, of course not. :P

• Brohoof 2

21 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

I know you're likely making a joke about it, but 

Hide contents

Many if not all the dragons have wings. Does that make them all Princesses? No, of course not. :P

Yes I was joking.

People want season 8 to be the death of Sparity. Unlike most of the fandom, I don't mind this crush. 

Spoiler

It's not likely anyway. As of Molt Down, Spike has wings now, meaning he has new ways of helping Rarity, making him more eager to please her.

4 hours ago, ggg-2 said:

People want season 8 to be the death of Sparity. Unlike most of the fandom, I don't mind this crush. 

Hide contents

It's not likely anyway. As of Molt Down, Spike has wings now, meaning he has new ways of helping Rarity, making him more eager to please her.

I don't know. A learning to get over that crush that is never gonna come of anything Aesop wouldn't be too out of place in the show. And it's pretty obvious rarity already knows. Nothing's gonna come of that crush and rarity needs to let him down gently.

On 1/12/2018 at 8:24 AM, WiiGuy2014 said:

In your spoiler,

Hide contents

What do you mean by EEA?

Spoiler

Equestria Education Association

10 hours ago, Lore Finder said:

I don't know. A learning to get over that crush that is never gonna come of anything Aesop wouldn't be too out of place in the show. And it's pretty obvious rarity already knows. Nothing's gonna come of that crush and rarity needs to let him down gently.

Agreed. Spike needs to realize his crush is not based on "love". The only reason he fell for her is because of her materialism (very dragon like) plus he just needs to enjoy being a kid. Now that ponies and dragons are pals, he has better access to the dragonlands, what he needs to realize 

He has never crushed on anypony other then Rarity, meaning its her materialism that attracts him.

When he gets older he'll find that awesome and amazing dragon babe. 

Sparity needs to go the way of Gravity Falls! Let Rarity lay him down kindly or have Spike get a new crush.

Spoiler

On 11/1/2018 at 6:31 PM, FirePuppy said:

And what about that "Maud Couple" episode? Somepony's gonna have to support Pinkie Pie on this one. It could either be Fluttershy or the Cutie Mark Crusaders

More Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy would be fun.

Edited by Buttonmash1973