Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The avatar above you is naked in your bed! What's your reactions?

Telferi

1 minute ago, Nosotros. said:

WHY IS THERE A PONY IN MY BED?! WHAT THE HECK?! :blink:

Uhh... hi? :adorkable:

Oh hey, why are you on my bed? Wait, this is your bed?! My apologies, I'll get out right now! What happened last night?! :wacko: 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, They said:

Oh hey, why are you on my bed? Wait, this is your bed?! My apologies, I'll get out right now! What happened last night?! :wacko: 

I’m more concerned with the fact that CARTOON PONIES ARE REAL and that ONE IS IN MY ROOM! Am I hallucinating again? :ooh:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Nosotros. said:

I’m more concerned with the fact that CARTOON PONIES ARE REAL and that ONE IS IN MY ROOM! Am I hallucinating again? :ooh:

Wait, but aren't you a cartoon pony yourself? I think I'm having hallucinations too... :confused: 

Just now, They said:

Wait, but aren't you a cartoon pony yourself? I think I'm having hallucinations too... :confused: 

...oh my god...

I’M a cartoon pony! This is the greatest day of my life! :D

High five! Err... Hoof bump! :P 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Mirage said:

Hmm, a magic symbol, this ought to be interesting. :orly:

Actually the artist who drew it called it "Red Pentacle Moon"

So.... I slapped it into the avatar slot, fits my name perfectly.

But yes, an evening nude in bed with Princess Luna will be very interesting... :orly:

1 minute ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

Actually the artist who drew it called it "Red Pentacle Moon"

So.... I slapped it into the avatar slot, fits my name perfectly.

But yes, an evening nude in bed with Princess Luna will be very interesting... :orly:

Uh... this is very awkward

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

Indeed it is Fluttershy. Esp. for me, cuz BOTH ma' waifu r here!

Oh no, your post is the 666th reply (not counting the OP) . The Blood Moon does bringth monsters.

Edited by We.
  • Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, We. said:

Oh no, your post is the 666th reply (not counting the OP) . The Blood Moon does bringth monsters.

YAY HAIL SATAN! Bonus, a colt is naked in my bed! My day just keeps getting better!

No, I'm not Satanist, tho 666 is based off of the hebrew for 666 looking to be a mocking of the trinity. Also a dæmon may mark this on a wall or more commonly on your person tho many dæmonologists' studies may show this is simply how they mark their territory/warn those they dislike to stay out of said territory

I'm a total nerd for this stuff I tell ya

2 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

YAY HAIL SATAN! Bonus, a colt is naked in my bed! My day just keeps getting better!

No, I'm not Satanist, tho 666 is based off of the hebrew for 666 looking to be a mocking of the trinity. Also a dæmon may mark this on a wall or more commonly on your person tho many dæmonologists' studies may show this is simply how they mark their territory/warn those they dislike to stay out of said territory

I'm a total nerd for this stuff I tell ya

Oh yeah, and I forgot to include this clip to go with your name and the implications :

Back to the game: Hope you won't tempt me.

Edited by We.

Just now, CrystalBloodMoon said:

Wah? I don't destroy Highrule! WTF!!!

Only Calamity Ganon can do that, but the blood moon is connected to it as it brings the monsters back!

I bet with me on your bed, you'll want to curse me to be the spawn of monsters, especially since my Changeling looks like one.

2 minutes ago, We. said:

Only Calamity Ganon can do that, but the blood moon is connected to it as it brings the monsters back!

I bet with me on your bed, you'll want to curse me to be the spawn of monsters, especially since my Changeling looks like one.

No. And, I'm not a moon anymore, look again

Just now, CrystalBloodMoon said:

Yes :fluttershy:

Anywho, now I'm actually a thing that can do things to strangers who appear nude in my bed :orly:

How do you even managed to fit in the bedroom with those wings?