Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask A Wannabe

Wannabrony

That's a type of German chocolate, isn't it? I think I've had that kind before. It's good. Honestly I think all German chocolate is good. The first time I tried American chocolate once I came back home from my trip to Germany, it really didn't taste that good because I was used to how good German chocolate tasted. Now I think it tastes good, but still not nearly as good as German.

I just finished watching The Return of Harmony. I really can't wait until season 8 of mlp comes out on Netflix. I can only get stuff on Netflix because we don't have dish or cable or whatever it's called. Do you know when it comes out on Netflix? Actually I could just look it up now that I think about it.

Do you agree with me that every season of My Little Pony keeps getting better and better? I can't imagine what season 8 will be like.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, ChancelorPuddinghead said:

That's a type of German chocolate, isn't it?

Actually, I think Lindt is a Swiss chocolate company. Though I do agree that German chocolate tastes great. 

7 minutes ago, ChancelorPuddinghead said:

I just finished watching The Return of Harmony. I really can't wait until season 8 of mlp comes out on Netflix. I can only get stuff on Netflix because we don't have dish or cable or whatever it's called. Do you know when it comes out on Netflix? Actually I could just look it up now that I think about it.

Nope, I don't season 7 came out on Netflix yet either. Last time I checked it was up to Season 6, though I could be wrong because I cancelled my Netflix subscription a few months ago.

9 minutes ago, ChancelorPuddinghead said:

Do you agree with me that every season of My Little Pony keeps getting better and better? I can't imagine what season 8 will be like.

I agree! I do think that as they add more elements (pun intended) to the show, it drifts away from the original happy and slice of life aesthetic though. But I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, I just miss the old episode style that's all. They do occasionally bring it back though! :squee: 

Just now, Wannabrony said:

Actually, I think Lindt is a Swiss chocolate company. Though I do agree that German chocolate tastes great. 

Nope, I don't season 7 came out on Netflix yet either. Last time I checked it was up to Season 6, though I could be wrong because I cancelled my Netflix subscription a few months ago.

I agree! I do think that as they add more elements (pun intended) to the show, it drifts away from the original happy and slice of life aesthetic though. But I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, I just miss the old episode style that's all. They do occasionally bring it back though! :squee: 

Oh really? I thought it was a type of German chocolate since I saw that kind in Germany. Maybe they just sell the Swiss kind in Germany. Also, it depends on where you live if season 7 of mlp came out or not. When I went to Germany in December, season 7 had just come out in America a few days ago, but the whole time I was in Germany I couldn't find season 7 on Netflix. All I'm gonna tell you about season 7 is two things: 1. It's epic. And 2. I believe if you watch season 4 episode 3, Castle Mania, it gives you a hint as to what will happen. Don't worry it won't say too much.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, ChancelorPuddinghead said:

Oh really? I thought it was a type of German chocolate since I saw that kind in Germany. Maybe they just sell the Swiss kind in Germany. Also, it depends on where you live if season 7 of mlp came out or not. When I went to Germany in December, season 7 had just come out in America a few days ago, but the whole time I was in Germany I couldn't find season 7 on Netflix. All I'm gonna tell you about season 7 is two things: 1. It's epic. And 2. I believe if you watch season 4 episode 3, Castle Mania, it gives you a hint as to what will happen. Don't worry it won't say too much.

Actually, I'm up to date with everything already! :lol: Finished both season 7 and the movie, and they were both great in my opinion!

If you're talking about which genre, it would be swing or jazz! :squee: If you were asking about my favourite artist, it would be PMJ! (Postmodern Jukebox) I've been listening to their songs and only their songs for a few days now. :adorkable: And if you're asking me which song is my favourite at the moment, it would be Another Day of Sun from La La Land. Actually, come to think of it, it has been my favourite song for over half a year now. :lie:

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Soren Peregrine said:

What is your favorite animal?

I think the obvious answer here would be dogs, which I do love. But, I'll... Nah, I'll just go with dogs. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

58 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Two questions:

1. Have you got a Nintendo Switch?
  2. If so, what games do you plan on getting for the system?

1. Yes, I do have one! What's your friend code? ^_^ 

2. I'm planning to get Breath of the Wild, because somehow I still haven't got a chance to get my hands on the game even though it's one of the most essential games to own if you have a Switch. I'm also planning to get the new Super Smash Bros game when it eventually comes out. :P 

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Soren Peregrine said:

Who do you think have some of the best color schemes and combinations in the show?

I think the members of the Cake family have pretty good colour schemes, especially the two foals in the family. :catface:

That's my opinion anyway, I think the colours match pretty well! :) 

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Soren Peregrine said:

^ That they do!

Do you enjoy being a butterfly?

I don't complain, it's alright. :P It's better than a blank flank! (No offence to all the blank flanks out there! :adorkable:)

1 hour ago, SnakeEater said:

Hey buddy!

What would you say are some of your favourite movies? And are there any particular reasons why you like them?

Cheers ma man. 👌

Hmm... I would say La La Land is pretty high up on the list along with West Side Story, Chicago, Singin' In The Rain and Grease. I have a thing for musical films. :sealed: I also think Finding Nemo and King Kong is up there along with the musicals. (They make no sense together, I know. :D)

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Soren Peregrine said:

Would you like to go to Disney World someday? If so, what would some of the different areas that you would like to visit be?

I would like to go again one day, last time I've gone to Disney World was around 4 years ago. I would definitely go back to the Magic Kingdom and the Epcot, and maybe Hollywood Studios because I didn't go there last time. :) 

1 hour ago, kaiser5578 said:

do you play tf2?

Nope. Sorry, I almost don't play PC/Xbox/PS games at all... :adorkable: 

On 2018-05-06 at 6:58 PM, ZethaPonderer said:

Do you prefer a naive dumbass or an egotistical smartass? Why? :proud::muffins:

A naive dumbass, because that's how I see myself. No, it's because an egotistical smartass would always gloat to you about how smart they are and shove knowledge down your throat. Naive dumbasses would be nicer and less irritating to talk to, in my opinion. :D 

• Brohoof 1

Ayy, Wanna-B~! :P

When you eventually grow up an are able to make autonomous decisions, do you believe you will want to stay in Canada, return to Hong Kong, or something else entirely~? :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Ayy, Wanna-B~! :P

When you eventually grow up an are able to make autonomous decisions, do you believe you will want to stay in Canada, return to Hong Kong, or something else entirely~? :ooh:

Wassup DJ~! B)                                                                            :P

I'm pretty sure it'll be either stay or go back to Hong Kong, but it probably wouldn't anywhere else. :) Everything from food to housing is extremely expensive in Hong Kong right now though, so if this keeps up I'll most likely stay. :D

• Brohoof 1