Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The best way to enjoy MLP

Lumos31

Do as me. Put in My Little Pony Tales or any old gen in weekends before going to Gen 4. I dunno... Why is it always so sad when i listen to "I'll be there right by your side" gen 1 opening, i always get sad inside of happy joy of something when that touches me. And i never saw this as a child. But essentially here is how you do it.

Get a Playstation 2, buy Soul Calibur 3. Get a "floor mat like the ones you usually do sit ups on or something "considering those are the ones that exist" and like go in (Seiza) mode" have a table infront of it, get your PC up. And watch it while playing, if you wanna go for a walk then do that too.

Its pretty cozy that way. Or you can always play RPG games. But Soul Calibur 3. Well its just that a tune in Character Creation theme sounds exactly like it does in some music cues in My Little Pony Tales, so i guess thats why i enjoy it that way.

If you wanna tell me the best way you enjoy watching MLP. Feel free to say it. I love to hear different views and opinions on it.

Edited by Lumos31