Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Legends of Konoha

silvermoon15000

Yuki had only a moment of rest when she landed on the ground before Shian attacked. She couldn’t really do much aside from dodge out of the way in hopes of exhausting the wolf. She would also try to strike at the wolf using whips of water formed from chakra. 

11 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Ryu looked down to see his sensei’s hand around his leg, and he got a lot shorter when he was pulled down to the point where his head was sticking out of the ground. “You have got to be kidding.” To be honest, he only had himself to blame for not reacting fast enough. Right now, he needed to find a way out of the hole he was in.

1 hour ago, Acnologia said:

Yuki had only a moment of rest when she landed on the ground before Shian attacked. She couldn’t really do much aside from dodge out of the way in hopes of exhausting the wolf. She would also try to strike at the wolf using whips of water formed from chakra. 

@Drago Ryder

Yasei laughed as he looked down at Ryu, he snapped his fingers,

"One, now to add-" he didn't get to finish as Kenzo charged towards him. He sighed and grabbed the boy's weapon and lifted him up.

"Really a...hold on a second,"

He threw an elbow back and hit a stomach that turned into smoke,

Kenzo used this opportunity to pull Ryu further underground and come back to the surface several feet away.

Yasei turned back to the shadow clone he was holding, and poked it, except it didn't disappear, it was the real Kenzo,

"Oops looks like I lost one too," he mocked and let go of his weapon getting out of the way as Yasei swung his weapon at him,

'Smart' the sensei thought before staring at Yuki,

Kenzo called out to Ryu,

"You alright!" After his teammates response he went to help Yuki.

Shian growled and slid to a halt, his chest heaving. Yasei could feel his exhaustion and whistled for him to return to him. The wolf jumped out of the fight and the two used a substitution jutsu to get out leaving two logs in their place.

Kenzo sighed, he and Ryu were down 1 while Yuki had managed to hold her own and remain at none.

He waited for the two to speak as Yasei and Shian watched from afar...

Ryu nodded slightly as he thought over the rather embarrassing situation he had just been put through. The shinobi should’ve taken his teammates advice and jumped, but he decided to take a hit for Yuki. Either way, there was no way that they would be able to last for the many hours it would take for the sun to set. “I think my pride is bleeding a bit, but I should be fine.” A slight smirk accented the joke. “At the very least, we’ll fail as a team.”

Yuki glanced at Ryu and shook her head. “We still have time. We just can’t give him even a moment to think.” For that, they would need a plan they could contribute to. “Maybe we could try long range strikes. At the very least, he won’t be able to hit us in return.”

21 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Ryu nodded slightly as he thought over the rather embarrassing situation he had just been put through. The shinobi should’ve taken his teammates advice and jumped, but he decided to take a hit for Yuki. Either way, there was no way that they would be able to last for the many hours it would take for the sun to set. “I think my pride is bleeding a bit, but I should be fine.” A slight smirk accented the joke. “At the very least, we’ll fail as a team.”

Just now, Acnologia said:

Yuki glanced at Ryu and shook her head. “We still have time. We just can’t give him even a moment to think.” For that, they would need a plan they could contribute to. “Maybe we could try long range strikes. At the very least, he won’t be able to hit us in return.”

@Drago Ryder @Acnologia

"Yeah long range strikes could stop him, but he could easily dodge them making us waste chakra, plus me and Ryu are in trouble unless we hit him or you get hit by him....hmmmm." Kenzo put a thumb to his chin before looking at Ryu,

"We can't fail as a team if only one of us survives, I was able to trick him into touching me, but we have a bigger issue...his partner...if we could some how subdue that wolf Ryu and I could hit him," Kenzo knew that the plan could work, but the wolf was risky.

Yasei and Shian on the other hand were planning their own strike.

"If you are right they may try to hit me with long range strikes, but what if they don't," the wolf made a few noises in response.

"That's brilliant,"

Ryu thought for a moment, before snapping his fingers as a thought crossed his mind. The shinobi then paused as he realized that something about this situation didn’t seem right, The area around them was far too quite for his liking, meaning that sound would travel relatively further. The genin then drew his sword and began to write in the dirt at his feet. The blade would have to be cleaned later, but that wasn’t his problem. “Ok. Our best bet is to take out the wolf first. If we get hit, we technically don’t lose or gain anything, After the pup is taken care of, then we can focus on rushing our sensei as a team. Shian, you seem to able to sense chakra. Think you can track him?”

Yuki watched as Ryu wrote in the dirt and was somewhat curious as to what he was thinking. After looking over his plan, her eyes widened and a slight smile formed on her lips. It was a silent sign that she understood what was trying to be said. Of course, she had to speak in order to keep the trail muddled. “Assuming this works, it might also help us end this faster. We should probably get moving, though, I don’t think the targets will maintain their patience for long.”

7 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Ryu thought for a moment, before snapping his fingers as a thought crossed his mind. The shinobi then paused as he realized that something about this situation didn’t seem right, The area around them was far too quite for his liking, meaning that sound would travel relatively further. The genin then drew his sword and began to write in the dirt at his feet. The blade would have to be cleaned later, but that wasn’t his problem. “Ok. Our best bet is to take out the wolf first. If we get hit, we technically don’t lose or gain anything, After the pup is taken care of, then we can focus on rushing our sensei as a team. Shian, you seem to able to sense chakra. Think you can track him?”

Kenzo looked at Ryu, "my name isn't Shian first of all and second, I can't do that, I have a kekkei genkai, one that basically lets me see movement, for instance when our sensai came out of the ground I could tell where he was coming from simply from watching the wolf's eyes shift slightly towards your feet, but that doesn't mean I can't track them." He focused on the ground for a moment.

1 minute ago, Acnologia said:

Yuki watched as Ryu wrote in the dirt and was somewhat curious as to what he was thinking. After looking over his plan, her eyes widened and a slight smile formed on her lips. It was a silent sign that she understood what was trying to be said. Of course, she had to speak in order to keep the trail muddled. “Assuming this works, it might also help us end this faster. We should probably get moving, though, I don’t think the targets will maintain their patience for long.”

Kenzo finally looked up, "I know where they are, kind of, a few animals and insects," he pointed at his feet where a few ants moved,

"Are moving north, which means he now has a few creatures playing the role of spies, and he may have more than the wolf with him, so yes we should get moving, but one more thing, Yasei sensei is planning something so we need to stay alert," he looked North,

"We don't exactly have an advantage here,"

Ryu looked down at what he had wrote and simply shrugged. It was a simple mistake at the very least. “To be honest, I don’t think we ever did have the advantage. We’re fighting someone who literally has nature in his side in the middle of a bloody forest.” The teen then gave a light sigh, before drawing his sword and walking towards the edge of the clearing. “Either way, we should get moving.”

Yuki nodded at Ryu’s words and decided that it would be best to follow him . They were essentially in the middle of enemy territory at this point, and there was very little chance that they would get out of this unscathed. “Overall, I think we’re doinh pretty good. At the very least, we actually act like a team.” A slight smile then spread across the kunochi’s lips. “So, any reason in particular you two want to become shinobi?”

Edited by Acnologia

32 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Ryu looked down at what he had wrote and simply shrugged. It was a simple mistake at the very least. “To be honest, I don’t think we ever did have the advantage. We’re fighting someone who literally has nature in his side in the middle of a bloody forest.” The teen then gave a light sigh, before drawing his sword and walking towards the edge of the clearing. “Either way, we should get moving.”

26 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

Yuki nodded at Ryu’s words and decided that it would be best to follow him . They were essentially in the middle of enemy territory at this point, and there was very little chance that they would get out of this unscathed. “Overall, I think we’re doinh pretty good. At the very least, we actually act like a team.” A slight smile then spread across the kunochi’s lips. “So, any reason in particular you two want to become shinobi?”

Kenzo just nodded in agreement, this test was one that would be useful when they would be full shinobi, when the enemy has the advantage your best weapon was your mind and instincts. He looked at Yuki as they ran,

"I want to be able to protect my home, simple as that, its the most valuable thing I have, my family, my friends they are what matter," He said, he recalled a memory of his father telling him how he and his mother met on a mission and when he saved her from a sand shinobi, they fell in love. 

Yasei on the other hand was already ahead of them and left a few traps, one being a camouflaged Shian, covered in chameleons, the others being spider webs with bomb kunai attached to them, he smiled as they came into view of the wolf who at the exact moment Kenzo was close to him, he jumped, leaving the chameleons on the tree. He growled as he bit down on Kenzo's arm just enough to restrain it. Kenzo fell and yelled towards the group to keep going, knowing he now had the wolf far enough so the others could deal with sensei.

Yuki glanced at Yasaei, and was honestly conflicted. They were down a member that they would need to take down their sensei, but energy would more than likely be wasted trying to free him. The teen then shook her head to clear her thoughts. “We’re a team. We aren’t leaving anyone behind.”

After a few quick handsigns, a stream of water was then launched out of Yuki’s mouth. It may or may not have been formed using her own saliva as a base, but that was beside the point. After all, she could simply recover the water lost. As for a target, she was aiming at Shian’s side.

• Brohoof 1

Ryu glanced at his two teammates, and felt a smile form on his lips. Not only were his teammates relatively strong, but he felt that he could trust them with his life should the need arise. As soon as Yuki released her own jutsu, he figured that he’d build on that. The shinobi then extended his hand and felt the electricity as it left his body. A ball of lightning formed in his palm soon after, and with a quick toss, it was on it’s way to Shian, right next to Yuki’s stream of water.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Acnologia said:

Yuki glanced at Yasaei, and was honestly conflicted. They were down a member that they would need to take down their sensei, but energy would more than likely be wasted trying to free him. The teen then shook her head to clear her thoughts. “We’re a team. We aren’t leaving anyone behind.”

After a few quick handsigns, a stream of water was then launched out of Yuki’s mouth. It may or may not have been formed using her own saliva as a base, but that was beside the point. After all, she could simply recover the water lost. As for a target, she was aiming at Shian’s side.

4 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Ryu glanced at his two teammates, and felt a smile form on his lips. Not only were his teammates relatively strong, but he felt that he could trust them with his life should the need arise. As soon as Yuki released her own jutsu, he figured that he’d build on that. The shinobi then extended his hand and felt the electricity as it left his body. A ball of lightning formed in his palm soon after, and with a quick toss, it was on it’s way to Shian, right next to Yuki’s stream of water.

Shian could hear both the electricity and the water, but knew he wouldn't get out of the way in time, luckily Yasei had planned for this,

"Earth Style, Rockwall jutsu!"

A wall cut off the water and electricity and cut off any view of Shian and Kenzo,

Yasei smiled with his arms crossed, he was now behind the two,

"I commend you for trying to help your teammate, but it was a one on one situation and with his kekkei genkai, he could have read my friend like a book, but now you're separated with your enemy behind you, what ever shall you do,"

Kenzo grit his teeth as he hit a tree,

"Easy peasy huh,"

“Well, that option was a bust. Looks like we’ll have to make something up on the fly.” As he spoke, a slight smile spread across Ryu’s lips. He wasn’t exactly pleased with the situation, but it had been going better than expected. If the two of them could keep him guessing, they might have a chance. “Come on, Yuki.” With that said, the teen turned on his heel and with a burst of speed courtesy of lightning chakra acting on his muscles, charged at Yasei. He wasn’t exactly at his strongest with range yet. It wasn’t a weakness, but he enjoyed fighting up close and personal more. Besides, he wasn’t about to risk the life of a teammate, no matter how recently they met.

Edited by Drago Ryder

Yuki turned and immediately noticed Ryu charging at their sensei. While she didn’t have any physical weapons, there was no way that she was going to let him fight alone. After weaving a quick set of handsigns, Yuki turned and released a torrent of water at Yasei. It wasn’t particularly strong, having been a low rank technique, but she did have an affinity for water if the ease at which she learned the jutsu of said type was anything to go off of. “We get rid of him, then we go help Kenzo. I doubt he’s have let us go that easily, anyway.”

14 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

“Well, that option was a bust. Looks like we’ll have to make something up on the fly.” As he spoke, a slight smile spread across Ryu’s lips. He wasn’t exactly pleased with the situation, but it had been going better than expected. If the two of them could keep him guessing, they might have a chance. “Come on, Yuki.” With that said, the teen turned on his heel and with a burst of speed courtesy of lightning chakra acting on his muscles, charged at Yasei. He wasn’t exactly at his strongest with range yet. It wasn’t a weakness, but he enjoyed fighting up close and personal more. Besides, he wasn’t about to risk the life of a teammate, no matter how recently they met.

14 hours ago, Acnologia said:

Yuki turned and immediately noticed Ryu charging at their sensei. While she didn’t have any physical weapons, there was no way that she was going to let him fight alone. After weaving a quick set of handsigns, Yuki turned and released a torrent of water at Yasei. It wasn’t particularly strong, having been a low rank technique, but she did have an affinity for water if the ease at which she learned the jutsu of said type was anything to go off of. “We get rid of him, then we go help Kenzo. I doubt he’s have let us go that easily, anyway.”

Yasei smirked as the two came after him,

"The same move...predictable," his body faded as they hit him, the clone disappeared,

"did you think I'd just let you come after me, for all you know-" several clones surrounded the two students,

"-the real me is helping Shian defeat your teammate," which wasn't true, he was more so in the center, watching both fights, impressed with the skills his students used, but they kept using the same techniques.

He sighed and faced the two students,

"Which clone is the real me," all the clones said in unison before holding up kunai, they threw them,

"Now quit holding back and show me what you got!" They all finished jumping towards them at the same time as the kunai drew closer.

In the mean time Kenzo was struggling, Shian was dodging all his attacks, but he was doing the same, he had not brought his weapon out as he deemed it unfair, so he kept to his fists.

The wolf growled and jumped at him, leading him to jump out of the way, but this time Kenzo jumped towards him reaching a foot out to use the wolf's head to surpass the barrier to get to his team, but Shian was ready.

He turned his body sideways and started to spin quickly in the air. Kenzo's eyes widened and as hit foot touched he was sent flying into the barrier face first. He hit the ground and turned quickly to see the wolf staring at him, his muzzle inches away.

Kenzo swung an arm, but was stopped by a paw, the wolf had him pinned to the wall, he barked happily and Yasei decided to jump over and see the catch,

"Well done Shian, now time to make him lose points until there is no possible way to win," he reached a hand out and started to laugh...

The sun was starting to set at this point.

• 3 weeks later...

Ryu grit his teeth in mild frustration, but he eased his expression when he glanced at Yuki. Of course, the kuni coming at the two of them wouldn't give much time to think, so they had to talk them all out in one shot. "Aim for the ground." With that, the genin jumped into the air using chakra to enhance his strength. This next attack would take a lot out of him, but it would hopefully take the clones out as well.

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Ryu grit his teeth in mild frustration, but he eased his expression when he glanced at Yuki. Of course, the kuni coming at the two of them wouldn't give much time to think, so they had to talk them all out in one shot. "Aim for the ground." With that, the genin jumped into the air using chakra to enhance his strength. This next attack would take a lot out of him, but it would hopefully take the clones out as well.

The clones weren't prepared for the attack as their creator had disappeared from view, a minor mistake made by the sensei. The real Yasei was still reaching a hand towards Kenzo, who was struggling to break free, the wolf was twice his size in weight and the only way out was to waste chakra to break through the wall or the ground. He saw the movement of his sensei, he was reaching for his head. Kenzo closed his eyes and focused his chakra into his hand that was pinned,

"Ya know sensei you seem to assume the best...when you forget the minor details though, this makes things easy," he put his other hand to his pinned hand and made a few hand signs,

"SUBSTITUTION JUTSU!" his body was replaced with a log, while he appeared on top of the barrier.

Yasei stared at the log,

"Who taught you that one?" He called out, Kenzo smiled,

"My sensei before you, it's the easiest jutsu to master," he replied turning to see his teammates handling the clones. He clenched his fists and faced his sensei,

"You thought you could defeat us by seperating us, that's an old technique, but it makes sense coming from you," he taunted.

"You calling me old...kid," Kenzo smiled,

"Yes I am, old man," Yasei felt rage course through his veins as he readied an attack. He heard Shian try to calm him down, but nobody called him old. Kenzo dropped an explosive trap on the barrier and hopped into a tree moving closer to his team. As if on cue Ryu and Yuki's attack happened at the same time of the trap exploding on their sensei and Shian, who had tried to stop him.

Yuki watched Ryu jump into the air, and while she was a bit curious as to what he had in mind, the kunoichi figured it would be best to do as he said. With a few quick hand signs, a stream of water rushed out of her mouth. Any clones that were hit dissiapted into smoke and the entire immediate area itself was essentially waterlogged. She then jumped onto a low hanging tree branch and waited for whatever Ryu would do.

• Brohoof 1

Ryu twisted in the air to look at the ground and could feel a smile tug at his lips when he noticed what Yuki had done. “Looks like she got the idea. Now, let’s see how far I can push myself before I break.” The teen then weaved a rather intricate set of handsigns and could feel his chakra coursing through him. “”Raiton: flash cannon.” After a few seconds, a ball of highly charged electricity formed within his hand, and the shinobi in training threw it with everything he had. When it struck the ground, everything touching the water had signs of electrocution, both externally and internally.

(Feel free to tell me to change anything, Nothing else really came to mind.)

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

Yuki watched Ryu jump into the air, and while she was a bit curious as to what he had in mind, the kunoichi figured it would be best to do as he said. With a few quick hand signs, a stream of water rushed out of her mouth. Any clones that were hit dissiapted into smoke and the entire immediate area itself was essentially waterlogged. She then jumped onto a low hanging tree branch and waited for whatever Ryu would do.

4 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Ryu twisted in the air to look at the ground and could feel a smile tug at his lips when he noticed what Yuki had done. “Looks like she got the idea. Now, let’s see how far I can push myself before I break.” The teen then weaved a rather intricate set of handsigns and could feel his chakra coursing through him. “”Raiton: flash cannon.” After a few seconds, a ball of highly charged electricity formed within his hand, and the shinobi in training threw it with everything he had. When it struck the ground, everything touching the water had signs of electrocution, both externally and internally.

(Feel free to tell me to change anything, Nothing else really came to mind.)

(No you're good)

Kenzo jumped down next to Yuki and stared at their teammate,

"He will probably be weak for a while, but I think I bought us some time," he said looking at the hole in the barrier where the explosion went off. He looked around, their sensei wasn't in their sights and the sun was now replaced with the moon on the horizon,

"We only have nine hours left, but I think I found his weakness, he has a bad temper and tends to forget smaller details," he pointed out that all the clones were gone and instead of dodging the two attacks they just sat there. He then pointed out how Shian had a few tricks of his fur,

"They are smart and from what I can tell, we may end up failing his test, but the least we could do is nothing, but I want to pass, do you?" He asked Yuki. He then called out to Ryu,

"Hey, how are you feeling!"