Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Oooh I see. ^_^ the first Equestria Girls was the first pony thing I have ever watched - things were getting more sense after I watched MLP... :please: 

Either way, no worries, it's fine. Also, I binge watched MLP when I first discovered it - I watched all 4 seasons in about a week, as no more were available at that moment... and... *cough* *cough* ... Still haven't go further than that for some reason. :adorkable:

So yeah... I get what you mean. :mlp_icwudt:

4 Seasons in a week? I would be lucky to get 4 episodes in a week at this rate. :D

Oh, and I assume that you don't have any means of watching the show as of now, huh?

• Brohoof 2

Just now, The Recherche said:

EQG music

I honestly never really liked Equestria Girls that much. The human models always threw me off since I first saw it and it still does. But there is one thing I like about it and that's the music!

This remix is amazing and you should listen to it too! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, The Recherche said:

4 Seasons in a week? I would be lucky to get 4 episodes in a week at this rate. :D

Oh, and I assume that you don't have any means of watching the show as of now, huh?

Hey, back in 2012-2013, I watched like 3 or 4 seasons in about a day. I was super dedicated. :P

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

I honestly never really liked Equestria Girls that much. The human models always threw me off since I first saw it and it still does. But there is one thing I like about it and that's the music!

... ... ...

I would say something right now, but this gif says more than words can. :D

large.gif

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Twisted Cyclone said:

Hello everyone! How are y'all doing today?

Hi dere, how are you? I just read your blog post and I completely understand what you are going through right now and I support everything you are going through with. :squee:

(edited)
On 7/12/2018 at 10:40 AM, The Recherche said:

Ayy, that looks pretty damn sweet, my dude~! :squee: Good job!

Oh, and have you made any progress in FireRed yet?

I haven't played Fire Red in a few days, so I'm still on route to Fuschia City.

On 7/12/2018 at 10:40 AM, TheTaZe said:

Your about me looks amazing! Nice job on it! :fluttershy:

Thank you, TaZe.

On 7/12/2018 at 10:42 AM, Rikifive said:

That's good to hear! :yay:
It's neat, nice! :) 
I'll have to redo mine someday, I kinda don't like it for some reason. :twi:

I checked yours a few days back. It isn't bad at all.

On 7/12/2018 at 10:42 AM, Lord Midnight Madness said:

Sorry for not saying hello. Hows every pony this wonderful evening. 

No harm, no foul. I'm doing alright. How about you?

-------------------------------------

Since we were previously discussing songs from Equestria Girls, I would like to add something. I love a lot of the songs myself. If the Cafeteria song didn't exist, I probably wouldn't be a part of the fandom and therefore this forum.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

Heh, thanks.

I haven't played Fire Red in a few days, some still on route to Fuschia City.

Oh, okay; I see. :grin: My mistake.

Anyways, do you have any plans for today, or are you just going to let things happen?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Hi dere, how are you? I just read your blog post and I completely understand what you are going through right now and I support everything you are going through with. :squee:

Thanks. I'm glad to hear that honestly.

I'm good. Just kinda worried what other people will think of me after reading that blog post. I am not the type that enjoys losing friends. Especially if they're friends that I have gotten close to. 

(edited)
On 7/12/2018 at 10:46 AM, Twisted Cyclone said:

Hello everyone! How are y'all doing today?

Hello there. I'm doing alright myself. How are you?

On 7/12/2018 at 10:50 AM, The Recherche said:

Oh, okay; I see. :grin: My mistake.

Anyways, do you have any plans for today, or are you just going to let things happen?

Yeah, I'm going to see if I can squeeze a bit of time in later.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 2

Not really. It can't be your mistake, if you weren't aware of it.

Yeah, I'm going to see if I can squeeze a bit of time in, to play more.

Who said my mind reading powers didn't fail me?

Well, it's your choice whether or not to play it, of course. :grin:

That reminds me, though; have you been playing any other video games lately?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lord Midnight Madness said:

Tired and ready for the weekend. Bosses up my butt not as bad as they have been lately. 

Kinda same to be honest. :P 

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Hey, back in 2012-2013, I watched like 3 or 4 seasons in about a day. I was super dedicated. :P

Back then I was watching it like this:

Waking up in the morning; MLP till the night; sleep; waking up in the morning; mlp till the night; sleep; repeat until watched everything what was available (4 seasons; 2 Equestria Girls movies) :P 

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Now with all my hobbies and everything, I also kinda hardly find time for that. :P 

I want to watch but... I just can't seem to get to it ~ I end up procrastinating doing something else, heh... 

Just now, TheTaZe said:

I'll be honest, if I wouldn't like Equestria Girls, I probably wouldn't be where I am now. That movie was responsible for the first impression about MLP. Since it was positive, I eventually (after a year!!)  got hooked into MLP.

Cafeteria Song AKA Helping Twilight Win the Crown is something, that kept reminding me of the movie, which after that gap made me want to rewatch it -- and then the chain started... :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Cash In said:

Hello there. I'm doing alright myself.

How are you?

I'm good. Especially after typing that blog post of mine to let out a couple things off my chest. Now, I'm just browsing YouTube and the forums. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 7/12/2018 at 10:54 AM, The Recherche said:

Who said my mind reading powers didn't fail me?

751076273_images(37).jpeg.bf8c1119e5bce53138c323590c3397d3.jpeg

On 7/12/2018 at 10:54 AM, The Recherche said:

Well, it's your choice whether or not to play it, of course. :grin:

That reminds me, though; have you been playing any other video games lately?

Fair. I've been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf, as well as a bit of Stardew Valley lately.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Now with all my hobbies and everything, I also kinda hardly find time for that. :P 

I want to watch but... I just can't seem to get to it ~ I end up procrastinating doing something else, heh...

Oh, trust me; I've been procrastinating the last five episodes of Season One for a while now, so I get it. :please:

I keep hearing that it gets good in Seasons Two... but I can barely get myself to finish Season one. It's not terrible... but I just can't get myself to watch it, you know?

751076273_images(37).jpeg.bf8c1119e5bce53138c323590c3397d3.jpeg

I knew you would "say" that. :mlp_icwudt:

I've been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf, as well as a bit of Stardew Valley lately.

Noice! What kind of progress have you made in New Leaf so far, if I may ask?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 7/12/2018 at 10:55 AM, Twisted Cyclone said:

I'm good. Especially after typing that blog post of mine to let out a couple things off my chest. Now, I'm just browsing YouTube and the forums. 

Yep, blog posts are really good for venting out things. I've done it a few times myself. With that, I hope that things get better for you.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Cash In said:

Yep, blog posts are really good for venting out things. I've done it a few times myself.

With that, I hope that things get better for you.

Thanks. I really appreciate that.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Since we were previously discussing songs from Equestria Girls, I would like to add something. I love the Cafeteria Song and My past is not today.

If the Cafeteria song didn't exist, I wouldn't be a part of the fandom and therefore this forum.

Hold your horses ponies! Holy balls! :o Exactly like me!!11!oneone!!1  :yay: 

Literally Cafeteria Song was that curse, that kept me thinking about the movie and after a year got me into MLP, because it still was in my mind. :D 

Oh it's like you were reading my mind! :o :D 

Edited by Rikifive

4 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Waking up in the morning; MLP till the night; sleep; waking up in the morning; mlp till the night; sleep; repeat until watched everything what was available (4 seasons; 2 Equestria Girls movies) :P

Pretty sure season 4 was my first season. I still think it might be my favorite right ahead of Season 5.

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to start catching up on ponies by starting with one of the newer episodes. Wish me luck!

bf32da6d348d412367c26078c3284369.png

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
On 7/12/2018 at 10:57 AM, The Recherche said:

I keep hearing that it gets good in Seasons Two... but I can barely get myself to finish Season one. It's not terrible... but I just can't get myself to watch it, you know?

Fair, fair. I actually really liked Season 1. I think I finished in in slightly over a week.

I knew you would "say" that. :mlp_icwudt:

You know me so well...

Noice! What kind of progress have you made in New Leaf so far, if I may ask?

Not much. I was mostly finding stuff, in exchange for more bells. I'm trying to accumulate enough to pay of the mortgage.

On 7/12/2018 at 11:00 AM, Twisted Cyclone said:

Thanks. I really appreciate that.

No problem. I've had various issues going on for my whole life, so I know that rough experiences aren't fun to go through.

On 7/12/2018 at 11:02 AM, Rikifive said:

Hold your horses ponies! Holy balls! :o Exactly like me!!11!oneone!!1  :yay: 

Literally Cafeteria Song was that curse, that kept me thinking about the movie and after a year getting me into MLP, because it still was in my mind. :D 

Oh it's like you were reading my mind! :o :D 

That song has been my head for the last three years.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)
10 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Oh, trust me; I've been procrastinating the last five episodes of Season One for a while now, so I get it. :please:

:P 

Personally I really enjoy the show; but since I got hobbies I keep thinking about doing something productive and that kinda prevents me from spending that time to watch anything. I don't know what is happening with me, but my hobbies feel like a burden.. And in the end I keep procrastinating on something else anyway.. :please:

5 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Pretty sure season 4 was my first season. I still think it might be my favorite right ahead of Season 5.

I liked the very first ones the most I think. These were silly, but nice. :P 

1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

I'm going to start catching up on ponies by starting with one of the newer episodes. Wish me luck!

Eh I really have to get into MLP someday. :P 

Edited by Rikifive
Apparently I'm tired and I typed a different word, than I had in mind.
  • Brohoof 2