Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

10 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Hey, everyone, how are you all today?

I'm thinking I might do a "daily question" thing on this thread now, so, here's my first question, since I've been watching tonnes of travel videos on YouTube recently:

What country (or countries) would you love to visit and why?

Hello! Thanks for boop. Just in case: l'm proud father, not mother (but not only one) of WPCC:D

Interesting question. There is one country which I would like to visit (I won't tell which one and why:D ). Besides once again Italy I love ancient Rome), India (because it is such interesting country) then once again Croatia (beautiful ladscapes and sighs), USA (because of fossils). Maybe enough. :) And you?

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 5

4 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Hey, everyone, how are you all today?

I'm thinking I might do a "daily question" thing on this thread now, so, here's my first question, since I've been watching tonnes of travel videos on YouTube recently:

What country (or countries) would you love to visit and why?

I'm feeling alright, about to go to bed but I figured I'd take one last look at the forums before doing so. ;)

There are a bunch of countries I would like to visit, but my #1 country is New Zealand. Honestly if I could afford it, I would study abroad there for a semester in a heartbeat. There is so much fascinating but often-overlooked history on the islands, and if you have ever seen any of the Hobbit or Lord of the Rings films, then you know how breathtaking the scenery is.

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Prospekt said:

I'm feeling alright, about to go to bed but I figured I'd take one last look at the forums before doing so. ;)

There are a bunch of countries I would like to visit, but my #1 country is New Zealand. Honestly if I could afford it, I would study abroad there for a semester in a heartbeat. There is so much fascinating but often-overlooked history on the islands, and if you have ever seen any of the Hobbit or Lord of the Rings films, then you know how breathtaking the scenery is.

Awesome! My mother is actually from New Zealand :)

I would really like to go there some day too!

• Brohoof 4

I would like to visit quite a few countires forsooth, some whither certain ponies reside ;) (certain parts of Europe, I shan't name publicly likewise) and some whither mine other friends are (India, US). Thither are some reasons preventing me from that and work is one of them, as far as I know, I haven't been on a proper vacation for a few years already (I'm always on the remote access at the very least, solving some issues). Mayhap someday... dreamy.png.2e0b456aedce9da7aa8e01f207c26004.png New Zeland looketh like a nice variant likewise, for the reasons mentioned above - another LotR fan hither yaaay.png.8473b4332247d31a72c33c63d2054a6c.png Main thing is - I'm mostly interested not in inhabited areas and sights, but rather the wild... *shrugs* So am I! Squee...

• Brohoof 3

Sooo I'm still not sure what this is or where the WPCC came from :ooh:. Is this like the forum lounge or different in some way :wacko: ?

Oh, and is Tempest/Fizzle involved somehow :wacko: ?

• Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Valencia said:

Hope everyone is doing well, I just can't seem to keep up with you all ^_^

Have the same problem my Princess :)

3 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

New Zeeland (and Tasmania) have amazing landscapes and wildlife. Oh it seems that there are more fans of Lord of the Rings here! Yay! Great books and movies!

Sorry @Maudileena not your country!  Blame giant population of ticks!:D

No one like the Wastelands, just empty spaces and nopony to see here 5a778571ea3b6_TS_avertingeyes.jpg.c1e2471a6ed7692346e8c5913bd9de04.jpg Naah ! Just joking... Think its even more beautiful up north, but also a lot of mosquito in the summertime 5a76eb4f43520_TS_shocked(2).jpg.d1fdeefe0714b8e32cf2a6604d20e371.jpg and the smaller ones (don´t know the English name for them) that makes you go maaaad. They even get inside of your clothes. Yuuuck !

Happily not so many where I live.

14 minutes ago, WWolf said:

Sooo I'm still not sure what this is or where the WPCC came from :ooh:. Is this like the forum lounge or different in some way :wacko: ?

Oh, and is Tempest/Fizzle involved somehow :wacko: ?

@WWolf A little bit involved 5a778571ea3b6_TS_avertingeyes.jpg.c1e2471a6ed7692346e8c5913bd9de04.jpg@Alexshy @Jade Fire @Fluttershy Friend and me started a joke with working and drinking coffee and the mandatory pony posting while doing that.

So the idea for a coffee lounge was at first a joke. And now it´s a reality TS_happy2.jpg.bb34dc2b1d96a7cd02ecb3100c11b0c7.jpg We just relax, talk about (from the start) work and coffee, and now I think it´s about everything ?

Take a seat and if you like, a coffee and just lounge away with us...

• Brohoof 4

17 minutes ago, Maudileena said:

Have the same problem my Princess :)

No one like the Wastelands, just empty spaces and nopony to see here 5a778571ea3b6_TS_avertingeyes.jpg.c1e2471a6ed7692346e8c5913bd9de04.jpg Naah ! Just joking... Think its even more beautiful up north, but also a lot of mosquito in the summertime 5a76eb4f43520_TS_shocked(2).jpg.d1fdeefe0714b8e32cf2a6604d20e371.jpg and the smaller ones (don´t know the English name for them) that makes you go maaaad. They even get inside of your clothes. Yuuuck !

Happily not so many where I live.

@WWolf A little bit involved 5a778571ea3b6_TS_avertingeyes.jpg.c1e2471a6ed7692346e8c5913bd9de04.jpg@Alexshy @Jade Fire @Fluttershy Friend and me started a joke with working and drinking coffee and the mandatory pony posting while doing that.

So the idea for a coffee lounge was at first a joke. And now it´s a reality TS_happy2.jpg.bb34dc2b1d96a7cd02ecb3100c11b0c7.jpg We just relax, talk about (from the start) work and coffee, and now I think it´s about everything ?

Take a seat and if you like, a coffee and just lounge away with us...

Oh I see now :wacko: . Those are some cute emotes of Fizzy :P . I'm afraid coffee would keep me up pretty late at night, but perhaps some other time :proud: .

How many of those emotes do you ahve anyways :wacko: ?

• Brohoof 6

4 minutes ago, WWolf said:

How many of those emotes do you ahve anyways :wacko: ?

We're in the constant search for more of them, mine freind! Thou can freely blame me for that mob *flattens her ears* userious.png.3d221fd00c2bbc221e34ba62a706cf7a.png

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

We're in the constant search for more of them, mine freind! Thou can freely blame me for that mob *flattens her ears* userious.png.3d221fd00c2bbc221e34ba62a706cf7a.png

You are our Princess, my dear Luna. So if you come up with something good then it must be good ! TS_happy.jpg.05786f1c8528cc60645cdf0bf2198f79.jpg *giggles*

• Brohoof 4

After about 5 hours of sleep still only one cup of coffee. I am really surprised that I am feeling very well. How is your day at work today my friends?  I would like to post now something funny but at this moment I have only this one cute giff in my phone:P

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

After about 5 hours of sleep still only one cup of coffee. I am really surprised that I am feeling very well. How is your day at work today my friends?  I would like to post now something funny but at this moment I have only this one cute giff in my phone:P

download.gif

Was at the uni and just finished with my exam, I didn't drink coffee for 3 days now because I don't have any currently and I'm too lazy to buy some. :( Someone please make me coffee!

@Jade Fire Hello, Jade, I'm doing very good, cooked dinner tonight with my younger brother! How are you?

@Cyralicious Aww, I wish I could make you a coffee and upload it to the website for you to download and drink, but we're not there yet technologically speaking :(

Also, I'll ask this question one more time tonight, what countries would you guys like to go to?

• Brohoof 5

@Fluttershy Friend Ohh 5 hours, poor pony, thats hard for a working day, get some coffee right away :)

@Cyralicious I hope the Exam was ok ? Yes we have coffee in the lounge... here ya go.

@Jade Fire I know the net down feeling, happens from time to time for me at home. For me a nice day so far. And soon off for a "hands on" work again.

@Nightfall Gloam I would like to go and see real* zebras in their native places, so which country there ? South Africa is safe I think. Maybe Kenya too.

then I would like to see real Okapis too, but they are sooo shy so thats imposible, and Also impossible to be in Kongo (not safe).

For more normal trips ? Don´t know... travel in US would be funny and nice.

I´m a home pony and like to stay where my hooves are at the moment, I have so much to care for here at home, so longer traveling is not my bag at the moment.

*edit Ahhum, well of course my zebra is "real", but I meant real wild zebras of course.

• Brohoof 4

@Cyralicious *in friendly gesture gives his lazy friend cup of hot coffee* :please:

@Jade Fire I was sure that you sleep! :)))

@Nightfall Gloam I think that I gave here allmy not secret destinations. Anyway being very curious pony I think that in literally  every country on the world I could find something interesting for me.

@Maudileena I will try to survive without the second cup of coffee. I feel very well I have very good mood. I only afraid that I may look more or less crazy doing all the time something like this::please:

images.jpeg

• Brohoof 5

1 hour ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

@Jade Fire Hello, Jade, I'm doing very good, cooked dinner tonight with my younger brother! How are you?

@Cyralicious Aww, I wish I could make you a coffee and upload it to the website for you to download and drink, but we're not there yet technologically speaking :(

Also, I'll ask this question one more time tonight, what countries would you guys like to go to?

I love it where I am now, I only wish I could be spend more time in my home city but I cannot unfortunately because of my duties as a student. And if I'd choose I would probably go to UAE or Japan, I'm in love asia and their culture. I'd also like to go to a tropical country.

Also I wanted to thank everyone in this comment section and this community because I finnaly feel accepted, don't get me wrong but for me this is like a huge family/brotherhood! :D *hugs everypony*

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Maudileena said:

I´m a home pony and like to stay where my hooves are at the moment, I have so much to care for here at home, so longer traveling is not my bag at the moment.

Pretty much the same case hither, lief! I prefer taking long walks whither I live to the rides to the middle of nowhere... But if 't be true I lived in the city constantly, I would have another point of view mayhap.

Greetings and coffee to those, who came recently squee.png.45026526c9fc897e5c83ffd888f3d3d7.png

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Cyralicious said:

I love it where I am now, I only wish I could be spend more time in my home city but I cannot unfortunately because of my duties as a student. And if I'd choose I would probably go to UAE or Japan, I'm in love asia and their culture. I'd also like to go to a tropical country.

Also I wanted to thank everyone in this comment section and this community because I finnaly feel accepted, don't get me wrong but for me this is like a huge family/brotherhood! :D *hugs everypony*

It´s the same for me too, it´s a great family and I think many of us have a nice corner here where everypony is nice and caring *hugs back*

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

Pretty much the same case hither, lief! I prefer taking long walks whither I live to the rides to the middle of nowhere... But if 't be true I lived in the city constantly, I would have another point of view mayhap.

Greetings and coffee to those, who came recently squee.png.45026526c9fc897e5c83ffd888f3d3d7.png

I´m born as a city pony and finally It was just to much stress in that life. So nowdays I love the living in "nowhere", only modern life problem is that I need a satellite link to get internet.

Otherwise it´s fantastic, free roads when driving, no problem to park. I can order everything "fancy" needed on the net. Or just drive an hour to the nearest bigger city.

Best of all is the stress less nature and tranquility only found in places like this. Btw I have 1.5 hour drive to our country largest airport, so if money and will wants, the world is right there in front of my hooves. 5a778571ea3b6_TS_avertingeyes.jpg.c1e2471a6ed7692346e8c5913bd9de04.jpg

Yes do long walks in the nature, that is very very good. I started that way too.... then i saw the light and Celestia showed me the way *giggle*

More coffee to that table over there I think...

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Cyralicious said:

Good to hear friend that you feel well being in this coffe ponies herd. 

It is interesting my friends Luna and Tempest that we all like peacefully lonely walkings on the woods, countryside etc. I always have my camera during such trips and take photos nice wooden cottages, barns, old village crosses etc.

• Brohoof 3