Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

TTIF!!! *giggles* Thank Tia, It's Friday! yay.png.8890f141b9d55ebef2149f52c3692586.png

And I can arrant smell sompony's birthday today dreamy.png.2e0b456aedce9da7aa8e01f207c26004.png (not mine though, but still not less fancy because of that). I extend mine sincerest hope everything to go well tonight.

As for the moment, I'm at the office... and right another cup of strong coffee hath been prepared.

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

TTIF!!! *giggles* Thank Tia, It's Friday! yay.png.8890f141b9d55ebef2149f52c3692586.png

And I can arrant smell sompony's birthday today dreamy.png.2e0b456aedce9da7aa8e01f207c26004.png I extend mine sincerest hope everything to go well tonight.

As for the moment, I'm at the office... and right another cup of strong coffee hath been prepared.

You're very welcome! Think nothing of it :proud::D

And aww! Whose the birthday pony today? :sunbutt: I wish whoever this freshly older person that it is a pleasant and eventful occasion!! :pinkie: 

Also you have my earnest hope that work be as relaxed and easy going as it can be :P

how I wish we were on the same side of the planet Lulu ;w; I must be heading to my Chambers shortly, for sleep calls my name :adorkable: 

• Brohoof 2

No sweetheart, but I appreciate the offer :rarity: I find it a bit sad that those I want to talk to the most I only get to check in with a little bit at a time with as we pass each other during the night/day transition :adorkable: but I'm not truly upset about it, I'm glad I get to wish you both a good start to your day, and I hope you know I always wish the best possible outcomes for you as you head out on your daily adventures in the world :rarity::D 

4 minutes ago, Valencia said:

You're very welcome! Think nothing of it :proud::D

And aww! Whose the birthday pony today? :sunbutt: I wish whoever this freshly older person that it is a pleasant and eventful occasion!! :pinkie: 

Also you have my earnest hope that work be as relaxed and easy going as it can be :P

how I wish we were on the same side of the planet Lulu ;w; I must be heading to my Chambers shortly, for sleep calls my name :adorkable: 

squee.png.45026526c9fc897e5c83ffd888f3d3d7.png

Mine special somepony is. And I surely rely thine wishes, sunny, thanks!

Methinks our hopes form a prefectly accorded choir, Tia *chuckles*

Me likewise, mine dearest tiny big sister. But even the way it is I'm arrant happy we have each other ummm.png.57729ede89b5b44a0d96f46749f8f0be.png  At which hour thou dost, sleep well and restfully, lief! *hugs and nuzzles Tia gently*

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

These b-w cute emoticons every time make me smile! Please @Alexshy don't forget!;) Have nice day! Hi @Valencia! Would you like a coffee? Probably not. Because of night:)

asplanned.png.5304cd4bac0cdf5cb3f8423fa4d4fdee.png

I remember, lief! Skiing, walking in the woods... and I extend mine hope writing are firmly in the schedule - the main part of 't moreover.

6 minutes ago, Valencia said:

No sweetheart, but I appreciate the offer :rarity: I find it a bit sad that those I want to talk to the most I only get to check in with a little bit at a time with as we pass each other during the night/day transition :adorkable: but I'm not truly upset about it, I'm glad I get to wish you both a good start to your day, and I hope you know I always wish the best possible outcomes for you as you head out on your daily adventures in the world :rarity::D 

I'm arrant sure, sunny, that since May we shall have more time to talk, as I shall spend more time awake as every Spring/Summer dreamy.png.2e0b456aedce9da7aa8e01f207c26004.png

• Brohoof 1

@AlexshyConsidering such interesting plans and activites for today free day could be very useful anyhow I know that it is not easy to do in your case. Your colleagues at work could be very sad and miss for their SA:D :toldya:Is there enough snow in your place of living?  There is a creazy weather here. In one day snowing, in the nextday raining. And where are today our friends? Oh Hello @Maudileena! A cup of coffee?

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

@Fluttershy Friend Aha you feelt mine presence, so right my friend, happy accepting coffee Thanks !

So much fun going on here when I sleep my day away. Jst LOVE the emoticons that´s a YAAY and doulble YAAY !!

Got to look for some Tempest one if there are any ?

And I today have my Starlight Glimmer cup for the first breakfast ever, this is not Friday it´s a free day for me.

So now I can drink cofee and think of Jade Fire at the same time ^-^

After one week on standby, I always get a day off too.

My zebra is 100% ok after his trip to lala land yesterday, he is chasing around with his friends in the snow and looks completely insanely happy. So am I. 

Today going for some more hay, they eat a lot, relly a LOT !

Also wery happy to see the sun and the moon Princesses here, don´t be sad because the time difference, day/night you are after all meant to care for one half of it each <3

IMG_0189.JPG.674f4fa21a6b1676afa36e674a0ea61b.JPG

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

*curled up on the WPCC lounge couch*

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz...

*levitates a plaid and covers, tugging the edges* He-hic, as the Dream Warden I can verily understand the needs of mine sleepy subjects asplanned.png.5304cd4bac0cdf5cb3f8423fa4d4fdee.png

5 minutes ago, Maudileena said:

So much fun going on here when I sleep my day away. Jst LOVE the emoticons that´s a YAAY and doulble YAAY !!

And I today have my Starlight Glimmer cup for the first breakfast ever, this is not Friday it´s a free day for me.

So now I can drink cofee and think of Jade Fire at the same time ^-^

After one week on standby, I always get a day off too.

My zebra is 100% ok after his trip to lala land yesterday, he is chasing around with his friends in the snow and looks completely insanely happy. So am I. 

Today going for some more hay, they eat a lot, relly a LOT !

Also wery happy to see the sun and the moon Princesses here, don´t be sad because the time difference, day/night you are after all meant to care for one half of it each <3

Thanks and I shall try to fish for some...

Cool. Maketh me think of some special treatment for mine cups likewise hmmm.png.880b1e5bb027230feffe43052977d482.png

Yay!

...and double YAY!!! Tis another wondrous message for today. yay.png.8890f141b9d55ebef2149f52c3692586.png

They run a lot, so they eat a lot... especially during cold days. Tis sayeth about being healthy methinks. flirtatious.png.4c4f78f9e2532800978cbcdcd0098669.png

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*levitates a plaid and covers, tugging the edges* He-hic, as the Dream Warden I can verily understand the needs of mine sleepy subjects asplanned.png.5304cd4bac0cdf5cb3f8423fa4d4fdee.png

*ears twitch slightly and pulls blanket closer* ZzZzZzZz... <3

(I should make some ShadOZotl emotes one day)

• Brohoof 2

Friendship is magic and so is coffee, second big cup now.... and then I think my morning routine is completed.

The cups is not expensive, so a couple of Princesses and a Fluttershy and some more maybe must be ordered later ;) 

We have funny strange weather over here too, rain snow, you newer know from day to day. But now yesterday 20cm snow and still snows a little, very very windy and just below 0deg C.

@ShadOBabe We have very soft and cozy couches here in the lounge, don´t we ? Think the interior is just perfect ! So zzzZZ well !

• Brohoof 3

31 minutes ago, Maudileena said:

Not much luck so far, lief... ugh.png.f4b0922e9ebe5d533b38c56047e9d48d.png

I guess the character is relatively new, therefore not enough artworks in general. One can gather suitable arts and rework them into the collection, but the arrant similarity of style is not guaranteed.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Alexshy said:

Not much luck so far, lief... ugh.png.f4b0922e9ebe5d533b38c56047e9d48d.png

I guess the character is relatively new, therefore not enough artworks in general. One can gather suitable arts and rework them into the collection, but the arrant similarity of style is not guaranteed.

Life is long and the Tempest artwork increases for every day... She is without doubt very popular. Well of course she is.... :D She is in  WPCC...... that´s tell´s us all.

• Brohoof 1

IR:

In my thoughts to someone at work:

Who dare to disturb me now!? Oh, it is you? :o :angry:Can't you see that I'm very busy now writing and reading on MLP FiM:dry:? This what are you doing  is simply rude you know!? Be such kind and  go away okey (if you don't mind of course)! :D

@Maudileena that cup is so awesome! ^-^ it's so cool you where able to make that! :yay: 

im glad to hear you zebra is doing so well after everything ^-^

im also glad to see every1 so happy ^-^

im alittle behind on the chat cuz i've been so buzy today 

• Brohoof 2

So I got my art book yesterday! The first project is a fun one. I have to pick any real life animal and draw their skeleton. Then putting another piece of paper over the skeleton, draw fantasy creatures using the same bone structure.

I picked a camel. X3

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 2

@Jade Fire Happy that you liked it, and thank you so much for the picture, you found it ! Next time I need a Tempest Shadow too.

Here is some pictures from my pony related free time work, but it is pony and work, and ends in a coffee break. So all criterias is meet i hope ?

Just loaded up, some hay and ready to drive back home, about 4km (2.5mile).

@Fluttershy Friend @Alexshy I know you have plenty of those tractors in your country ! Great machine.... better than any Swedish Volvo thing !

IMG_0190.JPG.19017e7d5ec5770ff7d9ea8b751f24ba.JPG

On of these is about 350-400kg (770-880lbs), so have to use some kind of machine. These days this is

about the smalest and only one to get in my area. Small bales is very rare to find.

IMG_0191.JPG.29a349f3d59718755060023f93158857.JPG

Its extremely slippery with ice under the snow on the road, so today only two roundbales, normaly I take 5,

but I don´t want to end up in a hill without grip. Been there done that.... Newer more again please.

IMG_0194.JPG.d9dbd2273e5d37a8e559f260c394cdc2.JPG

So now Back at home and relaxing here and coffee and cupcake or is it a muffin ?

derpy_walkin_muffin.png.71a71bafdbde3413af7a30ae810d4560.png

Next time I promises to post more 100% pony realated things :) 

How on earth do I ever find time to do music ? Or posting here ? I don´t know :D

30 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

So I got my art book yesterday! The first project is a fun one. I have to pick any real life animal and draw their skeleton. Then putting another piece of paper over the skeleton, draw fantasy creatures using the same bone structure.

I picked a camel. X3

Sounds great ! Plese post the result here if you want. A camel can be something unusual I think.

33 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

@Maudileena that cup is so awesome! ^-^ it's so cool you where able to make that! :yay: 

im glad to hear you zebra is doing so well after everything ^-^

im also glad to see every1 so happy ^-^

Missed to answer that last two ones...

Thank you ! I´m too more than happy. i was sooo over worried for the last days, sedation is newer any good and I hate to do that to him. But I think he lost all memmories from it, because he is so happy for his normal hoof again. He can´t just understand how it got fixed.

Same here everypony is friendship happy, me too :proud:

• Brohoof 3

Thanks for photos friend! This Derpy on walking with her muffin-pet is cute a d funny. :))))

Hmm. I think you are right about tractors in my country. Few years (I wrote mistakenly tears :)) ) ago I even had an occasion to drive one of them helping my family during field works in Summer. It's even easy. These hay bales are really giant. I'm more and more impressed how much work you have to do on your farm! 

@Jade Fire A bit sad that you can't be more active here. I really appreciate that you posting here anyway!

@ShadOBabe share a picture here if you can!

• Brohoof 3

40 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Rhanks for photos friend! This Derpy on walking with her muffin-pet is cute a d funny. :))))

Hmm. I think you are right about tractors in my country. Few years (I wrote mistakenly tears :)) ) ago I even had an occasion to drive one of them helping my family during field works in Summer. It's even easy. These hay bales are really giant. I'm more and more impressed how much work you have to do on your farm! 

@Jade Fire A bit sad that you can't be more active here. I really appreciate that you posting here anyway!

@ShadOBabe share a picture here if you can!

Derpy just loves her muffin !!

Oh impresive too, you have a farm family ? That´s nice, we are some kind of Applejacks then :D

Oh yes very easy to drive, like a car but larger and slooow. 

From the start I´m a city pony, so all this is not from birth. Ok I have spent many summers in the rural areas as a foal. So I´t made an impact on me. So now I think it´s perfect to work and live like this. One thing is that all is a lot of work, bad internet, occasional power outages. Bad road in the winters. But I love this life to 100% even if I have to fix a broken tractor in the middle of the cold winter. And water to the horses freezes at times. We only have one life so best to take care of it and live our dreams whatever they are.

Oh I must brag a bit too : That wagon is built by me, Two old Jeep axles and a back end from a light truck. Horse life = hard work.

I think some ponys are like Big Macintosh, you follow closely and you talk when/or if needed.

At times I´m like an jumping Pinkie Pie as you can see. And other days like a crying Luna. It all depends....

• Brohoof 1

On 2/2/2018 at 7:55 AM, Fluttershy Friend said:

A bit sad that you can't be more active here. I really appreciate that you posting here anyway!

after today i wont be so busy, and i'll be able to be on a lot more ^-^

On 2/2/2018 at 8:21 AM, Maudileena said:

From the start I´m a city pony, so all this is not from birth. Ok I have spent many summers in the rural areas as a foal. So I´t made an impact on me. So now I think it´s perfect to work and live like this. One thing is that all is a lot of work, bad internet, occasional power outages. Bad road in the winters. But I love this life to 100% even if I have to fix a broken tractor in the middle of the cold winter. And water to the horses freezes at times. We only have one life so best to take care of it and live our dreams whatever they are.

this made me happy to read ^-^ i agree completely.

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 3