Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Just now, Wannabrony said:

And that's how you start a day off right! With a nice little comic strip, any day is made better! Thanks. ;) 

You are welcome friend. BTW. I think that She has the power to reform every villain including Chrysalis, (especially using this way):toldya:!:lol:

• Brohoof 4

Vinny took the words right out of my mouth, "What does this have anything to do with dogs?!"

1 minute ago, Prospekt said:

Not great... I'm very worried about my best friend right now.

Hope you are doing better than I am. :sunny:

Oh no, I'm sorry. Hope your best friend is okay and what is going on with them right now can be resolved...

Edited by Wannabrony
  • Brohoof 5

4 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Oh no, I'm sorry. Hope your best friend is okay and what is going on with them right now can be resolved...

Thank you... I'm not sure I feel like discussing it right now. It's a lot to process. But that means a lot. :)

• Brohoof 5

14 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Thank you... I'm not sure I feel like discussing it right now. It's a lot to process. But that means a lot. :)

You're welcome, just know that if we can do anything to help, there is always someone on here (including me and everyone here at WPCC) who is available and happy to help! 

Edited by Wannabrony
  • Brohoof 5

51 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I'm simply really glad.large.thumb.gif.2015f05656452bddddbe76888a084d01.gif

Today is Morning - the worst known day of the week:dry:. Only free day (no chance today in my case) or our mutual support (and coffe of course) can save us today!:squee:

So maybe something funny for the begininng.:D

-- comic strip removed for space saving --

In case with problem with quality you can read this mini comic also using this link. https://peachiekeenie.deviantart.com/art/DiscorderlyConduct-Baby-Got-Backtalk-484910366

BABY! lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png Tis priceless, lief!

Poor Chrissy, she is not that bad lately, believe me! Certain events made her value... errmmm... co-operation at least mischief.png.d33cd22ab79909d1b665d3607f42d47b.png But I can see, why she got a zilch... agitated! *chuckles* Baby!!!

48 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

@Fluttershy Friend And that's how you start a day off right! With a nice little comic strip, any day is made better! Thanks. ;) 

And a large bowl 'o' coffee hey.png.2edbfa7d500bf894a54b01111e0dc824.png

46 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Hello, everyone, how are you all?

Sleepy at work... Need to pour in some fuel *wink-wink*

43 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

You are welcome friend. BTW. I think that She has the power to reform every villain including Chrysalis, (especially using this way):toldya:!:lol:

Hmmm... That's a subjective point of view. I mean that Chrissy needeth reforming, not that I doubted Shy's capability to do that tsk-tsk.png.24e4adb6c5f5071ccc6d7c9cdff6b9ba.png

25 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Not great... I'm very worried about my best friend right now.

Hope you are doing better than I am. :sunny:

That soundeth quite concerning, lief! If 't be true thou can't elaborate about the matter, I extend mine hope that at the very least the situation with thy friend is resolved the safest way.

Oh... One more thing...

GREETINGS, MINE FRIENDS!!! yaaay.png.8473b4332247d31a72c33c63d2054a6c.png

1512526.png.ab297fce3cd903572350b1de138e08bf.png *giggles*

• Brohoof 4

Thanks @Wannabrony.! ^^It was nice. :)

@Prospekt you are among friends here. I hope that all will be good with your friend. I know that very often we can worried about something or someone without real reason so I hope that it will be the same in your friend case. @Alexshy I hope you remember about something;)I like this black pony as a black character. These images depicting Chrissy receiving sad stick on her snoot and siting in a jail box are the most funny. "Baby" :) I think that she is not such bad pon6 to receive such cruel punishment!:lol: And I am drinking my first coffee now.

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 5

Hello again ! And good morning to all friends here !

Just in for a quick look around, to much work today to do any serious answering, but I have read and I wish everypony a good day and good luck with friends and the day to come.

Second coffee is on the way down right now.

derpy_and_luna_vector_by_cloudchips2-d4v6sv4.jpg.79a0544998131849673c0c68bf872a74.jpg

• Brohoof 4

10 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Well, if anyone could make cheesebutt a better individual, it would be Flutters - but....

9 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Hmmm... That's a subjective point of view. I mean that Chrissy needeth reforming, not that I doubted Shy's capability to do that tsk-tsk.png.24e4adb6c5f5071ccc6d7c9cdff6b9ba.png

I think much of that is subjective, my princess - she is far too self centered, thinking only of herself and not the good of the Hive.  What would make her a better changeling and what would make a similarly self centered pony a better pony may not be the same. 

5 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Uff. The second cup of coffee just landed on the floor.:blink: Fortunately before I added water. Eh. Anyway at least when if it comes to work there is very calmly here.  

Ah well, at least it was instant. Not as great a tragedy as losing fresh coffee :)

*passes yellow pone a decent coffee, and adds one for the cheesebutt apologist too :D

• Brohoof 4

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I think much of that is subjective, my princess - she is far too self centered, thinking only of herself and not the good of the Hive.  What would make her a better changeling and what would make a similarly self centered pony a better pony may not be the same. 

*passes yellow pone a decent coffee, and adds one for the cheesebutt apologist too :D

Hmmm... simply givest it time... I'm not supposed to reveal everything right now, as I risk mine ears to be nommed by the certain yellow fluffy pone otherwise lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png

Mine deepest gratitude, lief! pleased.png.3fd4ee625b21b3a917de0abd76fbbd3b.png

• Brohoof 1