Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Just now, Alexshy said:

Hmmm... simply givest it time... I'm not supposed to reveal everything right now,

What is this purple flashing light labelled "spoiler alert" I see before me? :)

Just now, Alexshy said:

as I risk mine ears to be nommed by the certain yellow fluffy pone otherwise lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png

Ah well, you have a Special Somepony to do that for you, you don't need a yellow pone doing it too :D

• Brohoof 2

I suppose I shall finally talk about what was troubling me yesterday...

In short, my best friend (who happens to also be a part of this fandom) is in the hospital right now. :sunny: At first things weren't looking good, but she's getting the care she needs so it looks like she will be ok.

1 minute ago, Prospekt said:

In short, my best friend (who happens to also be a part of this fandom) is in the hospital right now. :sunny: At first things weren't looking good, but she's getting the care she needs so it looks like she will be ok.

Glad to hear that. Hoping that isn't ruinously expensive for her.

• Brohoof 5

19 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Sad to hear that your friend (and automatically, as a Pegasister, also my friend;)) has a problems with health. My sincere wishes for recovery!:kindness:

3 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Trying to write, hopefully I shall do more than 600 words tonight.

Not enough coffee.

*grumpy alicorn is grumpy*

*nevertheless boops and nuzzles @CypherHoof and @Fluttershy Friend* How's your day, mine friends?

Well. My Luna.  ;)Not quantity but quality is the most important! I'm sure that "these 600 words" are very interesting!:P

contempt_by_begasuslu-daqndag.thumb.jpg.df89481c97ea5965312405883b928aa6.jpg

*boops and nuzzles his princess* My ill right ear is at last healthy. I also have other reason to be in very good mood!;) Thanks for caring friend!:kindness:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 5

21 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

I sincerely extend mine hope, everything goeth well for her bewildered.png.63778ba33b2382b3988e3480964400e7.png

6 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Well. My Luna.  ;)Not quantity but quality is the most important! I'm sure that "these 600 words" are very interesting!:P

contempt_by_begasuslu-daqndag.thumb.jpg.df89481c97ea5965312405883b928aa6.jpg

*boops and nuzzles his princess* I'm very glad and my ill right ear is at last health. I also have other reason to be in very good mood!

Thou can be very sure about that. Recall that I said, a good character needeth to be flat and univocal not? I'm working on it *grins slyly*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

*passes yellow pone a decent coffee, and adds one for the cheesebutt apologist too :D

Thanks! However there is 9.25 PM here. Maybe I will drink it tomorrow friend. 

3 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Hmmm... simply givest it time... I'm not supposed to reveal everything right now, as I risk mine ears to be nommed by the certain yellow fluffy pone otherwise lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png

150.thumb.png.b5f09505590944e120d38d17931cfa11.png

Just now, goofyg65 said:

hi everyone i am back from work had coffee this morning.

Congratulations friend!:)

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Thou can be very sure about that. Recall that I said, a good character needeth to be flat and univocal not? I'm working on it *grins slyly*

It sounds like veeeery good (because such mysterious) spoiler! I want more!:grin:

• Brohoof 2

46 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Pretty good to hear she's properly taken care of, hope she can recover soon and be out of the hospital. :)

20 minutes ago, goofyg65 said:

hi everyone i am back from work had coffee this morning.

Welcome back! Just came back from school as well, but I didn't have any coffee to drink today so I still am pretty beat, my mind is all over the place right now. (As usual) :dry: 

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Ah well, you have a Special Somepony to do that for you, you don't need a yellow pone doing it too :D

I have read your suggestion @CypherHoof:unamused:

106.thumb.png.2f3ffceca1e0faab8440e4e44e331dcd.png

*adds salt to brown pony's coffee:ph34r:*:smug:Don't drink that friend. I'm sure you know why.^_^;)

1 minute ago, Prospekt said:

I'll let my BFF know that my brony/pegasister pals on the forums wish her well. :)

Do it please friend!:fluttershy: I really wish her a good health!:rarity:

• Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I have read your suggestion @CypherHoof:unamused:

Don't blame me, it was @Alexshy suggesting it :)

12 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*adds salt to brown pony's coffee:ph34r:*:smug:Don't drink that friend. I'm sure you know why.^_^;)

Navy coffee? well, makes a change I guess :)

• Brohoof 3

7 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Don't blame me, it was @Alexshy suggesting it :)

Oh Really? My English is not so bad! :please:

7 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Navy coffee? well, makes a change I guess :)

:D Good idea for a name. Salted coffee is an old tip is such cases. :pout:Probably only it is worse than instant coffee :D

• Brohoof 1

goodnight everyone and I hope to enjoy some coffee tomorrow. I am looking forward to my work day tomorrow. I like all of the friends I have here on the forums. Thank you for all of your support

• Brohoof 5

4 hours ago, Valencia said:

Hope everyone is doing well, I just can't seem to keep up with you all ^_^

Yay! *squeaks and squeezes her regal sister* yaaay.png.8473b4332247d31a72c33c63d2054a6c.png And... dost not worry, Tia, I can't keep up with the ponies hither oft, at which hour I'm too busy with work or... work *chuckles*

4 hours ago, Valencia said:

Eh I'm okay :3 could be much worse

Tis most encouraging message for today forsooth *kisses white sniffing snoot* Tis okay, the power of the Moon protecteth me from getting the royal flu mischief.png.d33cd22ab79909d1b665d3607f42d47b.png Nurse Lulu is on her duty!

3 hours ago, Valencia said:

Most understandable :catface: I've pretty much been dealing with the same type of thing, plus it hasn't helped that I don't get get out much :lie::muffins:

Oh, thou should get in the open more frequently, at which hour thy temperature is within normal values

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

59 minutes ago, goofyg65 said:

goodnight everyone and I hope to enjoy some coffee tomorrow. I am looking forward to my work day tomorrow. I like all of the friends I have here on the forums. Thank you for all of your support

Good night @goofyg65! Hast sweet and soothing dreams and get up refreshed! benevolent.png.6014cd558e5674b436a51d86639a5108.png

@Fluttershy Friend: Certain parts of the certain package were to alicorn salvation during morning coffee consuming routine ;) *kisses proud yellow snoot*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

18 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

@Fluttershy Friend: Certain parts of the certain package were to alicorn salvation during morning coffee consuming routine ;) *kisses proud yellow snoot*

If certain parts of the certain package are good enough? :P*kisses blue snoot which owner deserved for it*;)Oh. Sleeeeepy but happy pony have forgotten to give color in some text.

My daily coffee news: I am going to doing "zzzz". Unless I drink two cup of coffee at once.

• Brohoof 2

Hey, everyone, how are you all today?

I'm thinking I might do a "daily question" thing on this thread now, so, here's my first question, since I've been watching tonnes of travel videos on YouTube recently:

What country (or countries) would you love to visit and why?

• Brohoof 4