Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I could totally imagine Derpy bouncing around atop the clouds (although you have to cut her some slack, she DID save the princess in the movie, after all :D)

And I bewondered, whom to blame for some ponies had no chance to enjoy the Super Moon last night, because of all the clouds and snow... while today and tonight it's perfectly clear. So much effort went into that lunar show... *sighs*

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Alexshy said:

And I bewondered, whom to blame for some ponies had no chance to enjoy the Super Moon last night, because of all the clouds and snow... while today and tonight it's perfectly clear. So much effort went into that lunar show... *sighs*

Mayhap that was Dashie's idea of a joke. She sometimes fails to appreciate the hard work other ponies put in...

• Brohoof 4

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Mayhap that was Dashie's idea of a joke. She sometimes fails to appreciate the hard work other ponies put in...

Thou wantest to imply I needed to zap her plot more frequently? :orly::D

• Brohoof 3

@Alexshy @Fluttershy Friend

It’s called “Designing Creatures and Characters: How to Build an Artist’s Portfolio For Video Games, Film, Animation and More”.

I found it at a Barnes & Noble and loved it. The author is great. He organizes his lessons in the form of Video Game style achievements you can check off, complete with achievement icons.

And I like how his imagination works. He’s that kind of person that comes up with his own Taxonomy terms for fictional species. Like referring to cave dwelling creatures as Troglofauna. XD

The copy at B&N was like $27 though, so I ordered it on Amazon for $12 dollars cheaper.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

@Alexshy @Fluttershy Friend

It’s called “Designing Creatures and Characters: How to Build an Artist’s Portfolio For Video Games, Film, Animation and More”.

I found it at a Barnes & Noble and loved it. The author is great. He organizes his lessons in the form of Video Game style achievements you can check off, complete with achievement icons.

And I like how his imagination works. He’s that kind of person that comes up with his own Taxonomy terms for fictional species. Like referring to cave dwelling creatures as Troglofauna. XD

The copy at B&N was like $27 though, so I ordered it on Amazon for $12 dollars cheaper.

Thanks for informations! I was expeceted that this book is about paintings, sculpture or something like that!:D

• Brohoof 1

Hello all friends, just a little quick zebra report. As I wrote earlier I had a zebra with a wrong grown front hoof. And finaly today it was fixed. YAAY !!

There was a team here todaday from our countries national university for animal care (type of translated), two hoof experts, two wildlife sedation experts, and one for making identity check of my zebra and two cars full of students. THAT many was not expected from my side, but they where very professional and nice too. 

Ok that is over for now. Hard to run a pony sanctuary with exotic guests, but well worth it if they get a safe nice caring home.

Ok so now I deserve at least two cup´s of coffee.

Picture of the little critter, when he was a foal.

zebra_colt.jpg.64683233d388d68fffcea76f15b56949.jpg

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks for informations! I was expeceted that this book is about paintings, sculpture or something like that!:D

Haha! Nah, I’m not much of a classical artist.

@Maudileena Awww, adorable stripey baby!! <3

@Alexshy I’d kill for some Tiacons that cute! XD

• Brohoof 4

4 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

I’d kill for some Tiacons that cute! XD

Tis the closest I could find (some can be reworked into smileys):

Super Speedy Celestia Sketches

I believe the author of those may be asked, if he is interested in making some emoticons of given subject.

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

These mini Luna's are good but not as emoticoncs. These pictures are so similar to each other. After minimalization most of them would be look almost the same.

It dependeth on how and what is done, lief flirtatious.png.4c4f78f9e2532800978cbcdcd0098669.png

Oh... I misunderstood thee *giggles* Those are supposed to be mini-Tias lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png

More Tias, but those need lots of work still:

Super Speedy Celestia Portraits

And more:

Celestia a day Nov - Dec 2013

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 5

20 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Hither 't is:

I've found them myself already!:proud:^_^

Just now, Alexshy said:

It dependeth on how and what is done, lief flirtatious.png.4c4f78f9e2532800978cbcdcd0098669.png

Of course but these ones you have and use already are simply better and almost ready (at least for me of course)

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

35 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

More Tias, but those need lots of work still:

You are right. As a starting point - yes because it is only sketches.  

35 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

And more:

These ones below this text are much better! (19 and 28 are great ! :please:)*hugs @Jade Fire * ^_^Besides are ready to be coloured in very easy way.

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

So many mes :sealed: you all are too kind, I can sign them if you'd like :proud:^_^:D 

Things were definitely much slower today than yesterday's disaster, so it couldn't be a bad one ^_^

• Brohoof 4

Friday! There is Friday here! I almost can smell beautiful smell of Friday's evening and weekend. I am guessing that all of you my coffee-friends here have such nice time at work how it is possible. If not - think that today is....Friday. It will help! 

• Brohoof 2