Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

48 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

Anyway, how has everypony's day been :3?

Nice to see you here! Thanks. My day was quite and fine. But since some hours I'm a bit concerned from some important reason. But I'm optimist. :fluttershy:

3 hours ago, Maudileena said:

Derpy just loves her muffin !!

Oh impresive too, you have a farm family ? That´s nice, we are some kind of Applejacks then :D

Oh yes very easy to drive, like a car but larger and slooow. 

From the start I´m a city pony, so all this is not from birth. Ok I have spent many summers in the rural areas as a foal. So I´t made an impact on me. So now I think it´s perfect to work and live like this. One thing is that all is a lot of work, bad internet, occasional power outages. Bad road in the winters. But I love this life to 100% even if I have to fix a broken tractor in the middle of the cold winter. And water to the horses freezes at times. We only have one life so best to take care of it and live our dreams whatever they are.

Oh I must brag a bit too : That wagon is built by me, Two old Jeep axles and a back end from a light truck. Horse life = hard work.

I think some ponys are like Big Macintosh, you follow closely and you talk when/or if needed.

At times I´m like an jumping Pinkie Pie as you can see. And other days like a crying Luna. It all depends...

It is my wife's family. I've helped them. Slow. Exactly. As I remember 20-30 km/h on the field. You know in my country probably everyone had a closer or extended family in the countryside.When I was a kid  almost every summer I was living in the country. I love such places.

• Brohoof 3

Happy Friday! Or Saturday if you are one of those Eastern Hemisphere folks. :wacko:

Once again, I woke up this morning to fog and sub-20°F temperatures. So more hot chocolate for me! And maybe some hot apple cider later! Yay! :squee:

I'm feeling good. Hardly have any homework to do, so I'm gonna be relaxing all weekend. Maybe I'll get started on the next chapter of my fanfic.

@Mickey Adaptus So sorry about that :( How is your toe now? Hope it's not broken or anything. D:

• Brohoof 3

35 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Nice to see you here! Thanks. My day was quite and fine. But since some hours I'm a bit concerned from some important reason. But I'm optimist. :fluttershy:

i hope everything turns out well for you

• Brohoof 5

9 hours ago, Jade Fire said:

i hope everything turns out well for you

Thanks my friend! I appreciate this! Oh. Some pony for you!:P

large.thumb.png.c4002350e77ec25252ce2e60a34e2f66.png

8 hours ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

Thanks, i hope as well, it was pretty sudden how it fell on my toe.

Sad to hear about your problem friend. Take care!:kindness:

• Brohoof 4

I'll be working again here in a few hours, getting some extra dough made for convention by working the concession stand :P 

My organization runs a basketball league in the gym this time of year, and there's opportunity to make extra money on the weekends sometimes stamping hands to selling food :3 

• Brohoof 5

3 hours ago, Maudileena said:

@Fluttershy Friend Aww thanks ! They are great !

So much happening here, I have to return to get updated later.

So hello to all friends and *boops* to each and everypony here !

tempest_happy.jpg.3ac5755c6024978bc18a89399f688c11.jpg

Good choice - have a coffee, and let me know if you think #8 is yawning or going "naaaaaaaaah" :)

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Good choice - have a coffee, and let me know if you think #8 is yawning or going "naaaaaaaaah" :)

Actually I have more suggestions... hmmm.png.880b1e5bb027230feffe43052977d482.png *is royally mischievous*

Methinks we should welcome @Mirage to WPCC - exactly the place, no obligatory regular posting, relaxed atmosphere, the ability to let out some work inflicted steam or share the bliss on contrary...

• Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Actually I have more suggestions... hmmm.png.880b1e5bb027230feffe43052977d482.png *is royally mischievous*

Methinks we should welcome @Mirage to WPCC - exactly the place, no obligatory regular posting, relaxed atmosphere, the ability to let out some work inflicted steam or share the bliss on contrary...

Methinks you just did, given their curiosity at the @mention should bring them here :)
But it is not like anypony is unwelcome, even those who don't prefer caffinated beverages (looks meaningfully at @Nature Tune :D )

• Brohoof 4

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Methinks you just did, given their curiosity at the @mention should bring them here :)

Actually... that was the plan *giggles* But I shall deny everything, in case anypony asketh grin.png.28afb505990e263d59bb49505eb44307.png

By the way, how's thy weekend going?

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Alexshy said:

Actually... that was the plan *giggles* But I shall deny everything, in case anypony asketh grin.png.28afb505990e263d59bb49505eb44307.png

By the way, how's thy weekend going?

Not badly. Had a nice evening yesterday, playing Mario Kart (while cursing the name of Nintendo for claiming their new release is an eight player game, when that is only true if you are willing to spend enough to have one console per player) and drinking cider; been a very wet Saturday since, but mostly been warm and dry at home for that :)

i am hoping yours has gone as well - didn't I hear you say your Special Somepony's birthday was yesterday? Did you take the opportunity to do something nice with them?

• Brohoof 4

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Not badly. Had a nice evening yesterday, playing Mario Kart (while cursing the name of Nintendo for claiming their new release is an eight player game, when that is only true if you are willing to spend enough to have one console per player) and drinking cider; been a very wet Saturday since, but mostly been warm and dry at home for that :)

Soundeth cools and cosy and... quite weekend-ish *giggles* The main thing thou art enjoying it *imaginary thumbs up*

i am hoping yours has gone as well - didn't I hear you say your Special Somepony's birthday was yesterday? Did you take the opportunity to do something nice with them?

Yes, verily, thanks, lief! And yes it was, but we're actually celebratring today, as we finally went to the countryside (the week wasn't easy) and came quite late, thus simply dropped asleep. We managed to take a good walk, play snowballs and... it's not the end of the day yet  sly.png.e127180ef31fa0988985a74ab6bf1e20.png The visit to jewelry shops is planned as we didn't have time afore. So, answering thy queston - yes, moreover I'm still taking that opportunity ;)

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

Ohh that one ? That´s Monday morning when I get my first coffee from the machine at work :) 

TS_Aaaaaa.jpg.cf1566885ad6ef1789a788559ece2b29.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Hello my friends.

I hope that every ponies spent Saturday in pleasant atmosphere. I was very busy yesterday but day almost without this forum was simply worse. My first coffee I drank almost 9 hours after wake up. It was..........terrible experience :blink:. So general conlusion is that I can't existed properly even one day without this forum (read my friends on the forum) and well... coffee.:D

coffee.thumb.jpeg.e0f9e78be51e1f2cb81689f32bd4ac83.jpeg

Oh I've found also very useful emoticons with Maud emotions. Enjoy!:D

expressions_of_maud_by_drawponies-d7bx57t.thumb.png.2f1eeaeec122b2c5ef3d5820484d0c72.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend