Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

21 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Awww... *hugs very gently* I'm glad, thou art feeling better... Coffee may be not the choice then, strong tea with some sugar shalt work better methinks.

Tsk-tsk, others have ears only a zilch shorter on that image... tsk-tsk.png.24e4adb6c5f5071ccc6d7c9cdff6b9ba.png Poor Chrissy... She may consider tying them in a bow, shalt look classy *giggles*

I can imagine such talking in royal aristocratic herd:toldya:. *rollls eyes* . Talkings like that have a power to make blushes even such villain like Chrysalis. You are right Luna.  She looks really sad and is such concerned:adorkable:. I almost want to hug her. Seriously. Sometimes my empathy really scares me:sealed: :D 

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

28 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I almost want to hug her. Seriously. Sometimes my empathy really scares me:sealed: :D 

I am convinced, she would be greatly pleased by that act of thine... in all the senses mischief.png.d33cd22ab79909d1b665d3607f42d47b.png

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Prospekt said:

I'm feeling pretty good, despite the unfortunate circumstances with my best friend.

Reason being is because I have known a certain other somepony for a few years and we've admitted we have feelings for one another, so today I finally went ahead and asked her out. She accepted. :yay:

Sorry for replying so late, but congrats! I'm very happy for you. ;) Hope your relationship goes well and she becomes your special somepony! Good job for working up the courage! WOOHOOOO, GO @Prospekt! Also I'm happy to hear your BFF can be out of the hospital in a few days, hope she feels better! :)

• Brohoof 2

28 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I am convinced, she would be greatly pleased by that act of thine... in all the senses mischief.png.d33cd22ab79909d1b665d3607f42d47b.png

I think so. In such case she would be for me perfect "mare fatalle".:lol:

27 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Sorry for replying so late, but congrats! I'm very happy for you. ;) Hope your relationship goes well and she becomes your special somepony! Good job for working up the courage! WOOHOOOO, GO @Prospekt! Also I'm happy to hear your BFF can be out of the hospital in a few days, hope she feels better! :)

Hello @Wannabrony! As a really good and kind pony you deserved for a coffee!^_^

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Jade Fire said:

@TempestShadow i love caramelldansen ^-^ and ive always thought of you as an artist too

hello every1 ^-^ i hope every1 is well today sorry i havent been on i've had the worst migraine and havent been able to even get out of bed, im better now though ^-^

Oh friend. Sad to hear that. I haven't noticed that part of text earler. *Hugs* If it is possible in your country buy and drink "solpadeine". It will quickly help you. I know that I may be boring sometimes still mentioning this medicaments but it is really good in headaches.^_^

• Brohoof 3

7 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

His nickname was Melodicpony. I am not able to post link. Please write, as I remember, "Princess orchestral suite" and/or his nickname on YT. 

@Fluttershy Friend Omg ! So perfect music he did, what a extremely high form of art. *holds head down* I´m crying rivers right now for him.

Thanks FF for telling me about the wonderful music he made... I have no words left at the moment.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

@Fluttershy Friend Omg ! So perfect music he did, what a extremely high form of art. *holds head down* I´m crying rivers right now for him.

Thanks FF for telling me about the wonderful music he made... I have no words left at the moment.

I'm glad that you like them.:fluttershy: For me as a Brony they are really masterpieces. Especially "Princess..." and "True..." I listen them every day, even driving a car and even taking a shower:blush::D.

Just in case if our friends wanted to listen them. Something beautiful:pinkie::

7 hours ago, Alexshy said:

I haven't had this image in my cell in work. So I am posting it now. Fits here very well isn't it?:D

211.thumb.png.cba8d2fb61d01c818a6582e73c33377e.png

4 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

I´m crying rivers right now for him.

Believe me. I did the same many times and one of my friends here too. We both especially during listen "Princess".^_^

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Nightfall Gloam said:

Hello, everyone, how are you?

Ever wore any braces?

I'm doing pretty well, thank you. :) Glad the week is finally ending.

I used to have braces. I got them in two phases of treatment, once before all my adult teeth had come in and once after they had come in. It was often painful (I dreaded getting my braces adjusted), but it needed to be done because apparently I was at high risk of nerve damage. Stupid teeth. :okiedokieloki: I'm so glad I only have to wear retainers now. And I only need to wear them at night.

• Brohoof 4

41 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

Still in some kind of sad mood because of MelodicPony, he was truly a great DAW musician. All tracks sounds like film scoring to me, and great ones too.

Life is tragic and I would have liked to hear more from him, may he rest in Equestria in eternity.

melodicpony.thumb.jpeg.74222659a539da9f5ff2301830e9002f.jpeg

Here is all the work he did in the name of ponies

https://melodicpony.bandcamp.com/

*sighes*

1433273632_484864696.jpg

39 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Hello, everyone, how are you?

Ever wore any braces?

*waves hoof in greeting gesture* Howdy! TTIF!!! mischief.png.d33cd22ab79909d1b665d3607f42d47b.png

Nev'r had any braces, despite some bronies tend to depict me otherwise:

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

But considering what I heard, they must really be a major pain in the... plot.

32 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

I'm doing pretty well, thank you. :) Glad the week is finally ending.

I used to have braces. I got them in two phases of treatment, once before all my adult teeth had come in and once after they had come in. It was often painful (I dreaded getting my braces adjusted), but it needed to be done because apparently I was at high risk of nerve damage. Stupid teeth. :okiedokieloki: I'm so glad I only have to wear retainers now. And I only need to wear them at night.

*shudders quite noticeably*

29 minutes ago, Valencia said:

I can say I've never had braces no, but Ive heard they can be a difficult things to get through sometimes >~< especially when they have to be adjusted :blink:

*hugs sleepy Tia* I feel slightly dizzy at the moment, mayhap it's weather and upcoming snow... or mayhap mine day was not relaxing enough... Apologies, for mine slowness and... glitchiness *giggles sheepishly*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 4

@TempestShadow I have a link with few facts about his death. I can't post that now.

@Alexshy I can see that you have found the original picture. Anyway it is very good portrait I think. 

Brace and me? Not. I never had it.

Hello @CypherHoof! Coffee or tea? Maybe Earl Grey?:D

BTW. I have bought yesterday extended disc one terabite. What do you think about ADATA@Alexshy?:lie::o

• Brohoof 4

@Fluttershy Friend Oh yes please, I´m very interested, this was deeper for me than you ever can imagine. But I got to stay happy TS_bashful.jpg.03893b39740e997ebfacdaa68a55b838.jpg

Best thing is that you now have one more thing to backup on, you can newer have to many backups.

@Prospekt My English is *ahum* bad... so ok with some more postings I understands the meaning of that word. So for me no, never had it.

@Valencia Hello sweet white Princess, everything fine ?

Think I need a cup of nice (terrible) machine brewed coffee here at work right now. TS_happy2.jpg.bb34dc2b1d96a7cd02ecb3100c11b0c7.jpg

Angel_jumping_from_stacked_coffee_cans_S7E5.thumb.png.350ae8ff7d32404f15a52260c29bd11c.png

• Brohoof 3

51 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

BTW. I have bought yesterday extended disc one terabite. What do you think about ADATA@Alexshy?:lie::o

Which model exactly? As far as I know ADATA use HDDs of different manufacturers for their external solutions.

11 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

Think I need a cup of nice (terrible) machine brewed coffee here at work right now. TS_happy2.jpg.bb34dc2b1d96a7cd02ecb3100c11b0c7.jpg

Angel_jumping_from_stacked_coffee_cans_S7E5.thumb.png.350ae8ff7d32404f15a52260c29bd11c.png

*giggle-snort* Is it yet another Angel's attempt to nick some detrimental for his health ice cream coming to a fiasco? lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png

Good morning @TempestShadow and @CypherHoof... or should I say good afternoon already *hugs her friends* How's your day going?

More coffee?! I definitely need more to stay awake :D

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Good morning @TempestShadow and @CypherHoof... or should I say good afternoon already *hugs her friends* How's your day going?

More coffee?! I definitely need more to stay awake :D

10:42 right now so not afternoon yet. But its FRIDAY.... YAAY and now time for early lunch too.

Then of course more coffee, right after the food.

I hope Tia hands over a cup to you blue Moon Princess TS_I_see.jpg.3bead05d7571dc3aaef5b29ec68ca682.jpg

luna_tia_coffe.jpg

• Brohoof 2

@TempestShadow of course friend, if I only won't forget. In such case please remind me somehow. 

My coffee package at work is almost empty. It would be real disaster but fortunately today is Friday (yay) and still have enough to make the last cup. So I'm safe. 

• Brohoof 2

20 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

10:42 right now so not afternoon yet. But its FRIDAY.... YAAY and now time for early lunch too.

Then of course more coffee, right after the food.

I hope Tia hands over a cup to you blue Moon Princess TS_I_see.jpg.3bead05d7571dc3aaef5b29ec68ca682.jpg

luna_tia_coffe.jpg

Tis like looking into the mirror in the morning... at which hour I can open mine eyes in the morning enough to do lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png But methinks Tia looketh less grumpy lately, 't seemeth delegating some royal burdens to Cadence and Twi did wonders *chuckles* The Seekers are the constant threat though.

*hugs and nuzzles @TempestShadow and @Fluttershy Friend* It's so peaceful in or lounge at that time, unlike some busy night, at which hour I need to deal the monsters, leading mine loyal Night Watch.

• Brohoof 2

*Hugs and nuzzles @Alexshyand cuddles @TempestShadow Peacefully here ? Yes. In my work too. And when it comes to sleepy princesses... well always could be worse.  ^_^

And this disc is OK? I'm simply curious. 

Writing about seekers and fight between Alex and one of these monsters I think that it was too easy victory and Seekers or their lord will prepare much bigger problems. I'm almost sure about that.

DPS9QVQW0AAQzfo.jpg

• Brohoof 2

*nuzzles* back... ohhh the coffee smell of you two 5a76eb4f43520_TS_shocked(2).jpg.d1fdeefe0714b8e32cf2a6604d20e371.jpg

Very peaceful in the lounge... Same here if my herd at home let me be alone, then maybe some composing tonight.

I found a nice coffee place for some Princess

5a7d83b49525d_LunaSpecialtyCoffeeBGC.jpg.a819e30f34714825ab8cee54ce55fcea.jpg

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

*nuzzles* back... ohhh the coffee smell of you two 5a76eb4f43520_TS_shocked(2).jpg.d1fdeefe0714b8e32cf2a6604d20e371.jpg

Very peaceful in the lounge... Same here if my herd at home let me be alone, then maybe some composing tonight.

I found a nice coffee place for some Princess

5a7d83b49525d_LunaSpecialtyCoffeeBGC.jpg.a819e30f34714825ab8cee54ce55fcea.jpg

Awww! coffee.png.433316eb6031c2e0c48f1527618a051c.png I arrant must declare that the Royal Recreation Centre. They should perfom a light colour change though :orly:

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Fits. Some weeks ago I've found photo of menu from the same place. Maybe it will be funny to find restaurant, bakery or shop selling cakes named "Celestia"^_^

Cakes, pancakes, everything our tiny big sweet-tooth sister liketh that much *giggles*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

*quietly sneaks in not turning on the lights (I need none, having mine perfect night vision) to have a cup of coffee and something tasty to nom in complete serenity of the place*

sig-4651471.sig-4651078.ciZX1Y3.png

Ahhhh... So quiet hither on Friday, at which hour all ponies are planning or enjoying their weekends at home already. Not that I didn't want to share... I like the company... which surely appears as soon as the smell of freshly brewed coffee trails up somepony's curious nostrils *giggles* But while I can... *wink-wink*

*nests her plot in the most comfortable armchair* coffee.png.433316eb6031c2e0c48f1527618a051c.png

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Not that I didn't want to share... I like the company... which surely appears as soon as the smell of freshly brewed coffee trails up somepony's curious nostrils *giggles*

As you can see friend it is working. :DWhat are you doing my princess in this wonderful time of the best day?

• Brohoof 4