Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

As you can see friend it is working. :DWhat are you doing my princess in this wonderful time of the best day?

It's a shame to confess, lief! But practically nothing at the moment... *squeaks* I felt bad since lunch... And now unsure, if 't be true it's a smart move to write anything in that condition. Most likely I shall crawl into the pillows and cover mine snoot as soon as Tia can take the duty userious.png.3d221fd00c2bbc221e34ba62a706cf7a.png

*offers hot fresh steaming coffee cups to @Fluttershy Friend and @Jade Fire* Doughnuts?! No, they ain't Tia's doughnuts, so she shan't come after our tails anon squee.png.45026526c9fc897e5c83ffd888f3d3d7.png

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

But practically nothing at the moment...

And it is very good! You needn't always do something!:D You know, lying down and thinking about the next chapters is also important and can even be a very tiring task:please: Sad to hear that you feel bad. :kindness: *hugs* If it is headache you know what to do ! This time you haven't choice! *laughs demonically*:sneer:

Thanks for coffee ...............and doughtnuts. Because... why not? :yay:They are so taste!:squee:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 5

*hugs both @Fluttershy Friend and @Jade Fire* Yay! I decided for lazy evening... May the princess hath some once in a while?

*sees @Flutterstep @Prospekt and @Hetairoi15 coming, lured by the coffee aroma; uses her magic to give coffee pot a boost* Huzzah! The herd hath been multiplied! The more the merrier *mutters aside* Considering I managed to occupy the most comfy armchair... mischief.png.d33cd22ab79909d1b665d3607f42d47b.png

*drags @Flutterstep back by the tail* Hey, and what about the talk then? Coffee is not obligatory hither, we have tea and soda likewise :orly:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

Just now, Alexshy said:

*sees @Flutterstep @Prospekt and @Hetairoi15 coming, lured by the coffee aroma; uses her magic to give coffee pot a boost* Huzzah! The herd hath been multiplied! The more the merrier *mutters aside* Considering I managed to occupy the most comfy armchair... mischief.png.d33cd22ab79909d1b665d3607f42d47b.png

Oh, alright, what the hay? I'm not really a coffee drinker, but I shall humor your highness and have some anyway. :catface:

• Brohoof 5

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

* Considering I managed to occupy the most comfy armchair.

*looks around* Well. It seems that indeed the most comfy armchair is occupied by blue alicorn. But maybe there is enough free place in beautiful astro-mane?:please:

@Flutterstep @Prospekt Coffee also isn't my favourite potion. Would you like a cup of tea?:squee:

• Brohoof 5

7 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Oh, alright, what the hay? I'm not really a coffee drinker, but I shall humor your highness and have some anyway. :catface:

As I've said we have tea likewise... Thither is no humor in turning thee into fountain, if 't be true thou can accept coffee not *is completely bewondered by the mere fact somepony can dislike that drink of gods*... but so is thy choice, mine friend.

So how was thy day? Any plans for that weekend? *offers a warm plaid*

@Fluttershy Friend: Thither is always free place in the astro-mane... Bet beest aware not to stomp the cat pone's tail, not to be scratched by that astro-mane *giggles*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 4

Just now, Alexshy said:

So how was thy day? Any plans for that weekend?

I'm just going to do homework and hopefully finish the second chapter of my fanfic after putting it on hold to study for exams.

Oh, and Saturday night is date night with the girl I asked out the other day. :grin:

• Brohoof 4

8 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

That sounds absolutely delightful. ^_^ Especially a nice warm cup of tea, because it's very chilly outside.

OK @Prospekt. Nice warm fruit tea and something else for everyponies. :icwudt:

116.gif.8961876637083e333d266c19580d5300.gif

6 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Thither is always free place in the astro-mane... Bet beest aware not to stomp the cat pone's tail, not to be scratched by that astro-mane *giggles*

OK. I see you have good argument. I think that this small armchair on your right will be enough good for me. *sits down and smiles*

4 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

I'm just going to do homework and hopefully finish the second chapter of my fanfic after putting it on hold to study for exams.

Sounds like busy evening. Probably some day I will read your fanfic. At this moment I simply haven't free time.

4 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Oh, and Saturday night is date night with the girl I asked out the other day. :grin:

:sunbutt: I rermember of course! Good luck. Have nice time both. Is she a Pegasister?

• Brohoof 6

3 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Hmmm... That'd be interesting!

And... YAY! I spread my wish of best of luck upon thine Saturday night plans dreamy.png.2e0b456aedce9da7aa8e01f207c26004.png

3 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

OK. I see you have good argument. I think that this small armchair on your right will be enough good for me. *sits down and smiles*

*spreads her large warm wing above her BFF and hugs* Thither is always free place for thee near me, lief!

• Brohoof 5

9 hours ago, Alexshy said:

spreads her large warm wing above her BFF and hugs* Thither is always free place for thee near me, lief!

Thanks my BFF! *cuddles up to blue alicorn and grins much more than on the pic below*

OK. Soon I will make small off-topic. I have in my hooves this disk. I will write you later or tomorrow here or in other places about it. OK?

108.png.0aa1f3f34f0e1212736d3979648ec7ef.png

• Brohoof 4

12 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

:sunbutt: I rermember of course! Good luck. Have nice time both. Is she a Pegasister?

Sadly she is not a pegasister. But she does know I'm a brony and she has no problem with it.

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

*sits down beside @Fluttershy Friend* This place doesn't happen to serve hot chocolate does it? :twi: I brought a bag of marshmallows if anyone wants any.

*levitates a spare scroll from somewhere and takes a quill out of her mane* "Mine dearest sister, would thou be so kind to share some hot chocolate with us (I know thou hast for sure) or simply provide us thy shiny company... taking it with thee?" *chuckles and rolls up the letter*

Now, should I teleport is or is hither anypony, who can breathe on it to send to @Valencia? mischief.png.d33cd22ab79909d1b665d3607f42d47b.png

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

OK. Soon I will make small off-topic. I have on my hooves this disk. I will write you later or tomorrow here or in other places about it. OK?

Sure thing, lief!

Just now, Prospekt said:

Sadly she is not a pegasister. But she does know I'm a brony and she has no problem with it.

Tis fine! She is okay with thy interests. Reforming her into a pegasister is simply a matter of time and careful approach. Believest me, it worketh, verified ;)

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 5

9 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

sits down beside @Fluttershy Friend*

Yay! Here you are! :fluttershy:

9 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

This place doesn't happen to serve hot chocolate does it? 

Believe me that exactly at this moment I have here hot chocolate on the table. :please:

9 hours ago, Prospekt said:

She is not but she always may be!:D

Unfortunately I must leave this wonderful herd now for about 20 minutes.

• Brohoof 7

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

*levitates a spare scroll from somewhere and takes a quill out of her mane* "Mine dearest sister, would thou be so kind to share some hot chocolate with us (I know thou hast for sure) or simply provide us thy shiny company... taking it with thee?" *chuckles and rolls up the letter*

Now, should I teleport is or is hither anypony, who can breathe on it to send to @Valencia?

Ohhh! I could try. *gently blows onto the scroll*

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Yay! Here you are! :fluttershy:

*boops on the snoot* :bedeyes:

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Flutterstep said:

Ohhh! I could try. *gently blows onto the scroll*

Poof! *the scroll vanishes in a green flash*

Now if 't be true we're lucky, it falleth on Tia's snoot, waking her... Otherwise we shall wait a zilch till she seeth it on her own *giggles*

*waves in most welcoming manner to @CypherHoof* Hither cometh our most reliable coffee expert! yay.png.765af17788e765ba6a552190f6a50c42.png

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 4

Just now, Alexshy said:

Poof! *the scroll vanishes in a green flash*

Now if 't be true we're lucky, it falleth on Tia's snoot, waking her... Otherwise we shall wait a zilch till she seeth it on her own *giggles*

*waves in most welcoming manner to @CypherHoof* Hither cometh our most reliable coffee expert! yay.png.8890f141b9d55ebef2149f52c3692586.png

*bows grandly to the princess of the night*

i do have a fondness for caffeinated beverages, and of course those containing theobromine - which both chocolate and tea contain :)

Of course, this means that a mocha is the ultimate drink :P

• Brohoof 5

1 hour ago, Jade Fire said:

lol im still trying to catch up on everything rn xD

lol yeah ^-^ thank you for the coffee @Alexshy

@Jade Fire Same here, some hours off, and som much happening so I can´t catch up any more. And I know migraine destroys all forms of being social *hugs tight*

@Alexshy Yes, rest this evening and cover your royal snoot under a blanket and just ...rest *hugs*

Tried to do some musial work, but nooo It´s not working... everything sound like sh***t...  to tired. Needs to take a break from everything this evening.

• Brohoof 3

13 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

@Alexshy Yes, rest this evening and cover your royal snoot under a blanket and just ...rest *hugs*

Tried to do some musial work, but nooo It´s not working... everything sound like sh***t...  to tired. Needs to take a break from everything this evening.

*chuckles* Methinks we both need our well deserved rest, lief! *hugs*

• Brohoof 3