Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

32 minutes ago, Hetairoi15 said:

I can relate sorta. I had this massive CRT monitor with the most satisfying to press on/off switch and powering on sound... 

Good ole CRT's. Fascinating technology.

Cheers my friend!

• Brohoof 5

9 minutes ago, Nightmare Mirage said:

Good ole CRT's. Fascinating technology.

Cheers my friend!

No doubt about that! :D As much as what I miss them (sorta), I just can't imagine going back and working on them.

• Brohoof 5

There is nothing like the first sip of a good cup of coffee on a Saturday morning. Especially if it is brewed with the aroma filling the room and the dripping of the brewing machine in the background.

• Brohoof 4

Greetings @Hetairoi15 and welcome to WPCC hey.png.2edbfa7d500bf894a54b01111e0dc824.png

Apologies, mine valorous ponies, but I'm forced to skip tonight's pleasant talk, I'm tired like a tiny foal after a long run and going to hit the pillows and hide mine snoot. Methinks we are more connected with certain Nightmare as it's agreed to think, as some sickness state is seemingly mirrored. Am I correct, @Nightmare Mirage? Anyway, get well *hugs* boop.jpeg.6392c9df1962926450d11a0b92dc515c.jpeg  And I shall get some sleep.

Enjoy yourselves, friends! asplanned.png.5304cd4bac0cdf5cb3f8423fa4d4fdee.png

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Methinks we are more connected with certain Nightmare as it's agreed to think, as some sickness state is seemingly mirrored. Am I correct, @Nightmare Mirage? Anyway, get well *hugs* 

Oh no! Don't forget your foofoo - it will help.

image.thumb.png.834d54e28f9f7ccc84a78e5d71cb166f.png

• Brohoof 3

Good day/night, my fellow pones. :D

How is everyone feeling today (apart from our exhausted friend @Alexshy and the ill @Nightmare Mirage)?

I'm bundled up indoors because it is only 14℉/-10℃. Currently eating a tuna sandwich from the Subway on my university campus. Quite delicious, if I do say so myself. :adorkable: And I'm drinking some nice iced tea for my caffeine fix. :P

• Brohoof 4

Just went and got myself coffee, feeling much better! COFFEEEEEEEEE...

@Hetairoi15 Agreed, and also especially because it's freezing cold and snowing out here. A hot cup of coffee, it's just what I need.

@Alexshy Good night! Sleep all your tiredness away!

@Prospekt That sounds amazing. Cozying up indoors, enjoying a Sub, and sipping on iced tea while the outside temperature is subzero... It's paradise... Oh! And I'm feeling quite well after coffee! :D

Edited by Wannabrony
  • Brohoof 4

@Alexshy Glad to be here, thank you! Rest up! That's what a weekend is there for!:proud:

@Wannabrony A hot beverage with freezing temperature is nothing short of Shangri La! Where I am at we don't get subzero temp, just frigging hot humid to not so hot and bone dry. 

@Prospekt That sounds rather amazing, I'll be honest. And I am doing rather, thank you!

• Brohoof 5

I'm trying to eat very sparingly and drink lots of fluids. On a positive note, this is like a real day off, not the kind in dreams but it does feel nice to just F it for a day...

• Brohoof 5

Good time of the day, mine friends! *yawns squeakily* userious.png.3d221fd00c2bbc221e34ba62a706cf7a.png Oh, apologies!..

@Fluttershy Friend: The coffee is excellent! *nodnods and places a dainty kiss on yellow snoot*

I promise to put mine hooves and magic into the book after the lunch at least... At which hour I finally wake up *giggles*

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Alexshy said:

@Fluttershy Friend: The coffee is excellent! *nodnods and places a dainty kiss on yellow snoot*

I'm happy my friend! Seriously! I did my best! *hugs*

63.png.9930a352e27aa5332d03e34e80268119.png

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I promise to put mine hooves and magic into the book after the lunch at least... At which hour I finally wake up *giggles*

OK. You have free day - why not to resting? :fluttershy:So I see that your battery charging process  is still in progress.^_^

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Good morning evening, everyone, how are you?

Favourite flavour of pizza?

Howdy *waves hoof*

Cheese. Tis we come to an easy agreement with Chrissy at lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png

• Brohoof 3

Oh late in the morning lounching. Today was a really slow sleepy morning, that´s needed my friends.

Have to get a big cup of ..... take a guess :ooh:

And for favorite pizza..... goes something hot and spicy with a lot of cheese.

Good morning Zecora, please don´t stress in the morning stripy horse :) 

zecora_s2.thumb.png.467b05741a7f685dc4deeae1b7d8bce2.png

• Brohoof 4