Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

(edited)
On 6/23/2018 at 9:32 AM, Rising Dusk said:

Ah yes.  The lazy weekend.  Perfect!

My thoughts exactly. I had to deal with a stomach ache a few minutes ago, but other than that, it's going swimmingly.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I think it's bedtime for me! Good night everyone! Much love!

(edited)
On 6/23/2018 at 9:42 AM, Key Sharkz said:

Well, I think it's bedtime for me! Good night everyone! Much love!

Have a nice night.

Edited by Cash In

(edited)
On 6/23/2018 at 9:49 AM, Midnight madness said:

So any big plans for the weekend anypony :twi:

I'll be staying at home. I'm mainly going to focus on getting my VR up in Mario Kart 8.

Edited by Cash In

38 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Honestly? I'm probably just going to do my schoolwork; I only have 4 exams left now, which is a pretty exciting prospect, and one I'm eager to act upon~! :D

Well, if you did two today, then you should be done with th rest on Sunday. :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Well, if you did two today, then you should be done with th rest on Sunday. :mlp_icwudt:

I actually did do 2 today... so yeah, I'm quite tired right now. :please: I would do more, but I don't want to risk botching them due to exhaustion.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
On 6/23/2018 at 9:58 AM, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Hey!:yay:

Hello.

How are you?

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Longhaul said:

*waves*

*waves back and winks*

Just now, The Recherche said:

Good afternoon, Jack. :grin: How are you doing so far~?

Meh, I could be doing better...I've just come back from a local party, it's something celebrated every year here in my town. The thing is, I don't really have much fun at this type of party where everybody just wants to dance while listening to music I personally don't like.:scoots:

Luckily a friend of mine was of my same opinion, so we greeted everybody and he gave me a lift home.:please:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Meh, I could be doing better...I've just come back from a local party, it's something celebrated every year here in my town. The thing is, I don't really have much fun at this type of party where everybody just wants to dance while listening to music I personally don't like.:scoots:

Luckily a friend of mine was of my same opinion, so we greeted everybody and he gave me a lift home.:please:

Trust me; I get it. :please: Believe it or not, I'm not very much of a party animal myself, so I wouldn't want to be there either.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

I actually did do 2 today... so yeah, I'm quite tired right now. :please: I would do more, but I don't want to risk botching them due to exhaustion.

That’s a good plan. Do you know which ones you’ll do tomorrow?

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

That’s a good plan. Do you know which ones you’ll do tomorrow?

Probably my 6th Computer Applications exam and my 2nd Business Math exam. :grin: After that, there will only be 2 left~!

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Cash In said:

Hey dude, what's up?

Like I said, not much. Things went on in a pretty fine way, until tonight.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that this morning I risked to have my licence suspended due to the fact I was bringing too many bags while riding my scooter...:please:
I went to the supermarket with a friend to buy everything needed for the big party, but we both had a mopeds, so we had to come up with whatever plan we could think of to take all of that stuff home.:lie:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Vintjack Greasymane said:

*Meh, I could be doing better...I've just come back from a local party, it's something celebrated every year here in my town. The thing is, I don't really have much fun at this type of party where everybody just wants to dance while listening to music I personally don't like.:scoots:

I'm pretty much the same way when I go to one. The only reason I would attend a person's party, is so that I don't hurt their feelings. They aren't something that appeal to me and I'd rather be engaging in other endeavors.

Just now, The Recherche said:

Trust me; I get it. :please: Believe it or not, I'm not very much of a party animal myself, so I wouldn't want to be there either.

Agreed.

• Brohoof 2