The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

Good morrow/time of the day, mine valorous friends.

Thankfully the headache is gone and I am an arrant alive pony again.

Now up to some sad visits ((need to visit dad and grandma graves))... and the the weekend is finally open for me likewise.

How are y'all, mine dearest?

Good morrow @Alexshy! Good to know that you feel better. :fluttershy:Drive caref.......simply like always please!:P I feel ...................hmm...;). ....generally OK. Thanks  :adorkable:

Hello! @Jade Fire @Wannabrony @Prospekt!

I wish you good day!:fluttershy:

• Brohoof 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I am on the trip with my son now.   There is very nice weather and we are looking for fossils. You may wish us luck!:D

Sorry I'm late, but good luck on the fossil hunt! :yay:

• Brohoof 3

signature.png.2574f48d07cf29114915c690da0799ec.png

Ask me something! (If you want to...)                         Ask A Wannabe

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Yes. We are came back many hours ago. Anyway thanks friend! How is your day looks like?

92.thumb.png.983062d316801cf5ee0c99e7d369530a.png

My day is pretty good so far, just had breakfast. :nom: How was your trip? :catface:

• Brohoof 3

signature.png.2574f48d07cf29114915c690da0799ec.png

Ask me something! (If you want to...)                         Ask A Wannabe

Horray! Yesterday didn't kill me and I've awoken to yet another day here with my lovely friends and this sweethearted community ^w^ *hugs @Jade Fire @Alexshy @Fluttershy Friend:D 

Good morning @Jade Fire!:P hope you had a good time on your trip @Fluttershy Friend:kindness: and hello again my lovely regal sister @Alexshy, I hope the night went calmy as per your usual excellent captaining! :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Valencia said:

Horray! Yesterday didn't kill me and I've awoken to yet another day here with my lovely friends and this sweethearted community ^w^ *hugs @Jade Fire @Alexshy @Fluttershy Friend:D 

Good morning @Jade Fire!:P hope you had a good time on your trip @Fluttershy Friend:kindness: and hello again my lovely regal sister @Alexshy, I hope the night went calmy as per your usual excellent captaining! :D

Sure thing, sunny! I did mine best as usual to avoid any surprises, ponies are calm, satisfied by their dreams (mostly) and well rested. Whatever else can every thoughtful ruler need? *dainty alicorn smile*

3 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

Hello everyone, haven't been here in a while, so I have come by to chat again with you all, how are you all doing ;)?

Greetings, mine friend!

All calm and fine hither, resting now to prepare for a nice walk tonight.

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

How beest thee then?

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

Sure thing, sunny! I did mine best as usual to avoid any surprises, ponies are calm, satisfied by their dreams (mostly) and well rested. Whatever else can every thoughtful ruler need? *dainty alicorn smile*

I wouldn't expect anything less from the likes of you Lulu :orly::D 

we simply must start scheduling our dinners/breakfasts together, I need more family time with my little sis :rarity::kindness: although the kitchen may not like us after that, get ready for burnt toast and overdone dinner rolls ^_^

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

I am doing pretty good, just writing some backstories and gathering new inspiration :).

@Valencia How about you?

Oh I'm quite alright @Mickey Adaptus :P my weekend has just started, so I'm looking forward to catching up on some shows and reading :D after generations of raising the sun, I can almost do it in the background while handling everything else ^_^ hope yours is going well dear! :kindness:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

Good evening, mine friend! Did ye find something, was the trip productive? benevolent.png.6014cd558e5674b436a51d86639a5108.png

1 hour ago, Wannabrony said:

My day is pretty good so far, just had breakfast. :nom: How was your trip? :catface:

32 minutes ago, Valencia said:

hope you had a good time on your trip @Fluttershy Friend:kindness: 

Thanks friends! :grin:This time we were unlucky today. For about 90 mins. we found together only few belemnites, shells, corals, sponges. :adorkable:Maybe next time will be better. Anyway happy son was worth that trip.:P

5ac90feb31f92_Belemnit3.thumb.jpg.091b77e0d4208e6db8219bfa6c3a741e.jpgBelemnit.jpg.84fb811214931040f87c067c21a9100f.jpg

32 minutes ago, Valencia said:

Nice to see you here especially in good mood @Valencia :fluttershy:*hugs*

Hello @Mickey Adaptus !:)

22 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

All calm and fine hither, resting now to prepare for a nice walk tonight.

Stay safe my friend and have a lot of good impressions during the walk!:icwudt:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3