Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

I don't really have any friends in real life who have even met my boyfriend let alone told me their opinion of him and I had a really  close "friend" back in high school but she decided not to be my friend anymore after I told her I was dating him, and she didn't like him anyway, even though she hadn't ever met him.

My one true friend is long distance and she actually knew my boyfriend before I did, even went to high school with him. And they're both cool with each other. So, I guess in short my answer to that question is yes.

Do your parents have positive opinions on your SO?

• Brohoof 2

I'm not sure. My mother is definitely ok with it but she has spouted random and illogical things about him before. My father hated his existance for a while but seems to be ok with it now.

Same question.

I know my mom wasn't sure what to think about him at first but over time she's come to grow pretty fond of him especially since now she's always hinting around at if and when I'm gonna marry him. :Thorax: My dad, I'm not sure. I think he likes him he just doesn't want to accept the fact I'm grown up now, so he often doesn't even acknowledge I have a boyfriend at all. He's a hard one to crack. :worry:

Do you have any other family members with positive opinions on your SO?

• Brohoof 3

Lol well I have three younger siblings and they all really like him a lot, they have from the start. So that's a positive.

Same question?

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I know my mom wasn't sure what to think about him at first but over time she's come to grow pretty fond of him especially since now she's always hinting around at if and when I'm gonna marry him. :Thorax: My dad, I'm not sure. I think he likes him he just doesn't want to accept the fact I'm grown up now, so he often doesn't even acknowledge I have a boyfriend at all. He's a hard one to crack. :worry:

I think the thing is that your dad may think that 19 is too young to consider marriage.

23 minutes ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

I think the thing is that your dad may think that 19 is too young to consider marriage.

No, it's been like this even before marriage was on the table lol.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

No, it's been like this even before marriage was on the table lol.

I mean lol I'm not surprised. He obviously thinks you are a bit young for any sort of serious relationship and I personally would be inclined to agree. Get a degree, a comfortable job and then have the relationship. I means that's exactly what I've been told by my parents. 

And ofc parents sometimes find it hard to accept their child is all grown-up and ready to leave home. Especially with their first-born child. It gets easier as more children leave (or harder for some)

Edited by Princess of Luck 🍀⚡🔥
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, I got involved in my first relationship when I was in my junior year of high school...it only lasted a month. :sealed: But then I met Cyclone later that year. and we've been together ever since. 

Same question.

• Brohoof 2

16 years old. I was way too young for commitment and even now I still struggle with it. 

How old was your SO when you first met them?

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Kamii said:

I wouldn't define that as a "love" question but my mom was about 34 and my dad 27.

Same question.

I still count it because wouldn't parents meeting each other be considered within that topic...I mean they obviously had to get together to make you. :ButtercupLaugh:

Anyway...

My mom was 20 and my dad was 18.

What is your opinion on couples with 10+ year age gaps?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I still count it because wouldn't parents meeting each other be considered within that topic...I mean they obviously had to get together to make you. :ButtercupLaugh:

Anyway...

My mom was 20 and my dad was 18.

What is your opinion on couples with 10+ year age gaps?

I mean a lot of my classmates parents have a 10 year age gap or thereabouts cause its actually quite common In Asia for such age gaps to occur.

I mean it feels weird to me but I don;t see anything wrong with it. 

Same?

Edited by Princess of Luck 🍀⚡🔥

I don't care really, but my boyfriend is older than me and the majority of my crushes are on older guys, lol. There's a pattern I think....:Thorax:

Same question...not feelin too creative right now.

• Brohoof 1