movies/tv 2019 end of an era

Karnak

Think about it. In 2019, shows that  have lasted so long and have defied this decade will be ending. 

My Little Pony

Game of Thrones 

Adventure Time 

I think there others..but still. 

• Brohoof 1

Who is saying that? The only things I saw where some unofficial leaks about how many episodes there will be. Or do you know and have something official? 

If it ends it will live forever in our hearths, and we will spread the message of love, tolerance and friendship all over the world until the end of time. The show will end but never the Fandom. 

Friendship is Magic brought us together and made us some kind of friends. That´s the message if it ends we will stand there together :kindness:

Love you all my fellow Bronies

• Brohoof 3

The truth isn't an insult and reality isn't an attack. -Terrence Popp

Is Adventure Time ending in 2019? I thought it's this year. Correct me if I'm wrong.

As for MLP, it's unofficial, so no need to get upset right now.

And GoT... I recommend reading the books. For us, the book series fans, nothing is ending - we have 2 major volumes ahead.

• Brohoof 1

MLP- It's not even official yet, but if it were, I'd imagine Gen 5 would start soon after that.

Game of Thrones- Never really cared for it, and in a way glad it's gone.

Adventure Time- I thought it was ending this year. But anyways, it was going to get worse after too much time.

Edited by ~Dusky~
  • Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Oleks said:

Exactly. Because it hasn't been confirmed that it could happen. In fact, we haven't even started Season 8 yet. Leaks can sometimes contain false information and they can spread concerns whether the rumors are true or not in due time.

• Brohoof 3

Dark thoughts are banished! Dark thoughts do not exist!

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4477-3810

(The picture of my OC in the profile icon was created by MrBrandonMac. OC description is in the Character Database.)

11 hours ago, PhoenixGER said:

Who is saying that? The only things I saw where some unofficial leaks about how many episodes there will be. Or do you know and have something official? 

If it ends it will live forever in our hearths, and we will spread the message of love, tolerance and friendship all over the world until the end of time. The show will end but never the Fandom. 

Friendship is Magic brought us together and made us some kind of friends. That´s the message if it ends we will stand there together :kindness:

Love you all my fellow Bronies

10 hours ago, Oleks said:

9 hours ago, Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread said:

Well, no matter what happens

**sings in the rythim of the EQG cheer song**

We'll always be bronies forever

5 hours ago, ~Dusky~ said:

MLP- It's not even official yet, but if it were, I'd imagine Gen 5 would start soon after that.

4 hours ago, Photon Jet said:

Exactly. Because it hasn't been confirmed that it could happen. In fact, we haven't even started Season 8 yet. Leaks can sometimes contain false information and they can spread concerns whether the rumors are true or not in due time.

I agree with all of the above. Also, even if the leaks are true, remember that everything is subject to change.

• Brohoof 3

FinalM6Banner.png.1fc5746b51cf455ac51ccb9004ac818a.png

MLP Forums' own PUNK ROCK pony!

Alternative rock, pop punk, punk rock, and a lil’ bit of emo. ;) 

Before it gets an old and not so much enjoyable show that covers itself it should end before it gets something like the Simpsons or South Park (enjoyable but the old times when better) (only my opinion) 

If it ends we will still be the same, and we will still be friends 

Love you all my fellow Bronies <3

Edited by PhoenixGER

The truth isn't an insult and reality isn't an attack. -Terrence Popp

22 hours ago, A.V. said:

Yet complete crap like Teen Titans Go! not only continues, but also gets a movie -- in theaters, no less.

Until Cartoon Network gets a massive overhaul, it's a lost cause. And it seems Teen Titans Go have become popular for the mindless kids to rave on about.

• Brohoof 1

On 2/18/2018 at 10:15 AM, Photon Jet said:

It wouldn't be false information technically, just uncertain. It is true that they are planning to end FiM in 2019, but such time lapse may force a change of plans

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords