Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

List of characters who are related?

Mysterycat

1. Twilight Sparkle has a brother named Shining Armor, a niece named Flurry Heart, a sister-in-law named Cadence, and I think her mother is called Velvet Sparkle and her father is Nightlight Sparkle or something like that. Celestia is also Cadence's aunt and also is Prince Blueblood's, which would make Celestia Twilight's...great-aunt-in-law? And what would that make Blueblood? Her brother-in-law? And that means Luna is also family because she's Celestia's younger sister but I don't quite know exactly how.
  2. Pinkie Pie has three sisters Limestone Pie, Marble Pie and Maud Pie. Maud is older than Pinkie, I don't know how old Limestone and Marble are. Their father is Igneous Pie and their mother is Cloudy Quartz. She has two grandmothers, Granny Pie and Nana Pinkie.
  3. Applejack has an older brother Big Macintosh and a younger sister Apple Bloom. Her mother is or was Pear Butter and her father is or was Bright Mac, but we don't know if they're still alive. She has a grandmother called Granny Smith and a grandfather called Grand Pear. She also has relatives called Apple Brioche, Goldie Delicious, Apple Fritter, Red Gala, Apple Bumpkin, Red Delicious, Caramel Apple, Apple Strudel, Apple Tart, Baked Apples, Apple Cinnamon Crisp, Apple Cider, Apple Cobbler, Apple Honey, Apple Munchies, Gala Appleby, Jonagold, Lavender Fritter, Peachy Sweet and Perfect Pie, but I do not know their exact relation.She has an aunt and uncle Orange and two cousins Babs Seed and Braeburn.
  4. Fluttershy has parents Mr and Mrs Shy and a younger brother Zephyr Breeze.
  5. Rainbow Dash has a father Bow Hothoof and a mother Windy Whistles.
  6. Rarity has a younger sister Sweetie Belle. They have parents, but I don't know their names.
  7. Scootaloo has parents, but I don't know their names.
  8. Thorax has an older brother named Pharynx.
  9. Carrot Cake and his wife Cup Cake have a son Pound Cake and a daughter Pumpkin Cake who are twins.
  10. Diamond Tiara has a mother Spoiled Rich and a father Filthy Rich. I think I also heard something about her having a grandfather named Stinking Rich.
  11. Flim and Flam are brothers.
  12. Peewee has parents but I don't know their names.
  13. I think that the Ursa Minor and Ursa Major are related, with the Ursa Major probably being a parent, but I don't quite know for sure.

Did I miss any?

(edited)

You missed Ember and Torch! ;)

Oh yeah and Impossibly Rich in Viva Las Pegasus but we don't know her relationship with the rest of the Riches.

Edited by MegaSean45

4 hours ago, Mysterycat said:
  1. Twilight Sparkle has a brother named Shining Armor, a niece named Flurry Heart, a sister-in-law named Cadence, and I think her mother is called Velvet Sparkle and her father is Nightlight Sparkle or something like that. Celestia is also Cadence's aunt and also is Prince Blueblood's, which would make Celestia Twilight's...great-aunt-in-law? And what would that make Blueblood? Her brother-in-law? And that means Luna is also family because she's Celestia's younger sister but I don't quite know exactly how.
  2. Pinkie Pie has three sisters Limestone Pie, Marble Pie and Maud Pie. Maud is older than Pinkie, I don't know how old Limestone and Marble are. Their father is Igneous Pie and their mother is Cloudy Quartz. She has two grandmothers, Granny Pie and Nana Pinkie.
  3. Applejack has an older brother Big Macintosh and a younger sister Apple Bloom. Her mother is or was Pear Butter and her father is or was Bright Mac, but we don't know if they're still alive. She has a grandmother called Granny Smith and a grandfather called Grand Pear. She also has relatives called Apple Brioche, Goldie Delicious, Apple Fritter, Red Gala, Apple Bumpkin, Red Delicious, Caramel Apple, Apple Strudel, Apple Tart, Baked Apples, Apple Cinnamon Crisp, Apple Cider, Apple Cobbler, Apple Honey, Apple Munchies, Gala Appleby, Jonagold, Lavender Fritter, Peachy Sweet and Perfect Pie, but I do not know their exact relation.She has an aunt and uncle Orange and two cousins Babs Seed and Braeburn.
  4. Fluttershy has parents Mr and Mrs Shy and a younger brother Zephyr Breeze.
  5. Rainbow Dash has a father Bow Hothoof and a mother Windy Whistles.
  6. Rarity has a younger sister Sweetie Belle. They have parents, but I don't know their names.
  7. Scootaloo has parents, but I don't know their names.
  8. Thorax has an older brother named Pharynx.
  9. Carrot Cake and his wife Cup Cake have a son Pound Cake and a daughter Pumpkin Cake who are twins.
  10. Diamond Tiara has a mother Spoiled Rich and a father Filthy Rich. I think I also heard something about her having a grandfather named Stinking Rich.
  11. Flim and Flam are brothers.
  12. Peewee has parents but I don't know their names.
  13. I think that the Ursa Minor and Ursa Major are related, with the Ursa Major probably being a parent, but I don't quite know for sure.

Did I miss any?

Celestia is only Cadence's adoptive aunt. Not actual aunt. Luna is Celestia's only confirmed sibling and as far as we know Luna has not had any children, though perhaps she has and Blueblood is her descendent unless he's just adopted by Celestia as well.

7 hours ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

Celestia is only Cadence's adoptive aunt. Not actual aunt. Luna is Celestia's only confirmed sibling and as far as we know Luna has not had any children, though perhaps she has and Blueblood is her descendent unless he's just adopted by Celestia as well.

If Blueblood is hers, that would mean he is over a thousand years old. Otherwise he would be also stuck on the moon. :dash:

10 hours ago, MegaSean45 said:

Oh yeah and Impossibly Rich in Viva Las Pegasus but we don't know her relationship with the rest of the Riches.

I'm not sure she actually exists. 

(edited)
49 minutes ago, Hierok, Scoffer of Music said:

If Blueblood is hers, that would mean he is over a thousand years old. Otherwise he would be also stuck on the moon. :dash:

A descendant doesn't just mean a direct child. A descendant is anyone down a family line, or as.

Or as the Merriam-Webster dictionary defines it:

descendant

adjective de·scen·dant \ di-ˈsen-dənt \
variants: or less commonly descendent

Definition of descendant

1 : moving or directed downward
  • listed in descendant order
2 : proceeding from an ancestor or source

For example, you are the descendant of your great-great-great grandparent.

Luna could have had a child at some point before she turned into Nightmare Moon. Her having the child does not mean the child would have been banished to the moon, as IF there had been a child there was no proof that he or she aided in Nightmare Moon's plans and thus would have been spared the banishment. Celestia, being the aunt by blood, could have taken the child in. The child could have grown up and married and had children, and their children could have had children, and their children's children could have had children, and so on. Generations pass down many years and centuries, but the child (or children) of Luna were still their ancestors. They (Blueblood) would be descendants of Luna and related distantly to Clestia by blood hence why she would be his aunt, or well, great-aunt many times over.

Edited by MidnightFire1222

8 hours ago, AlexanderThrond said:

I'm not sure she actually exists. 

If she didn't exist, why did everypony recognize her? ;) I'm sure she does, and she might look a bit like Fluttershy which is considered lucky on her, AJ, and Flim and Flam's part, but this does count as fraud which is illegal in real life, but in Equestria, they get away with too much! XD