Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will there be more of the Brohoof esc Reaction emoticons.

Unity

Not sure what they are called but they are those things that pop up above when you can Brohoof a comment. They are things like the Teacup,Shocked,Thanks. And so on. So what are they called and will we get any more?

11 minutes ago, donttellmum said:

Not sure what they are called but they are those things that pop up above when you can Brohoof a comment. They are things like the Teacup,Shocked,Thanks. And so on. So what are they called and will we get any more?

Overall, there are called Reactions. Some people use Teacup to mean "I agree with you, my good chap" The different reactions are there to quickly show that you find the post, shocking, makes you frown, find funny, and the original brohoof is a simple poke or like. Any and all reactions you receive add to your reputation total on your profile. How many can you get?

• Brohoof 1

There is probably room for one or two more, but I think all main reactions are well represented. If they add too many then it becomes a tad cumbersome on a phone due to the vertical alignment. 

Screenshot_20180312-183032.thumb.png.16918bdc8174399e4746197da91f66db.png

• Brohoof 2

Personally I've bumped into lack of 'laugh' reaction multiple times. :P 

When I see funny/hilarious content, I'm not sure which reaction should I pick to express that. The closest ones are 'yay' and 'smiley', but these still aren't accurate enough in my view.

I'd imagine something like :lol: or :love:, rather than just smile of some sort.

As for me, besides brohooves, I mostly use 'thanks' 'yay' and 'smiley' reactions; sometimes 'teacup'. Another most commonly used by me reaction would be that 'laugh'.

Other than that- I can't really think of more- I think it's enough of these and as @Jeric has said, there definitely shouldn't be too many of these. Not only it may make things more problematic, it may also just look more chaotic. :twi: 

On 12.03.2018 at 4:32 PM, WiiGuy2014 said:

Any and all reactions you receive add to your reputation total on your profile.

If I recall correctly, only the default brohoof adds reputation; the rest are neutral (don't affect your reputation at all).
They may have changed that though - I may have overlooked an update regarding this and I didn't pay attention to that feature's behavior to tell that myself, so correct me if I'm wrong. :derp:

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 4