Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Blue Trainsfeather!

Emperor Azurailo

Just now, Matraxial Artemis said:

Maybe I should talk to the princesses

I might find an answer why Train can’t cross the border

No, I mean I can cross the borders, but when I'm in Equestria, I changed shape from Trainpony to Pony. And what I want is to be in Equestria as a Trainpony, not a Pony

Just now, marc trainfan said:

No, I mean I can cross the borders, but when I'm in Equestria, I changed shape from Trainpony to Pony. And what I want is to be in Equestria as a Trainpony, not a Pony

Expect for me I'M still trainpony

Just now, marc trainfan said:

Ok

1 minute ago, Moondancer is best said:

True get the train ready we are going to with magic teleport

You use the teleportation spell, while me and Train go cross the border

1 minute ago, princess celestia2 said:

what is happen

Moondancer  thought something illegal to cross the border between Equestria and Train Republic

1 minute ago, We. said:

@marc trainfan

Wait, are you saying you're some kind of living full-size train that people can ride in when you're in trainpony form? That sounds uniquely awesome!

*Gasp* A Patrol!

2 minutes ago, We. said:

@marc trainfan

Wait, are you saying you're some kind of living full-size train that people can ride in when you're in trainpony form? That sounds uniquely awesome!

No were different  but we are same like normal ponies  but different cutiematk and culture and our own empire

No were different  but we are same like normal ponies  but different cutiematk and culture and our own empire

I was talking to Marc. I want my answer from him.

2 minutes ago, Matraxial Artemis said:

Moondancer  thought something illegal to cross the border between Equestria and Train Republic

*Gasp* A Patrol!

What? I clearly said that was awesome! I would never oppose Marc!

3 minutes ago, We. said:

@marc trainfan

I would have loved to be like that, but you can't get in me :please:

Trainponies have the shape of regular Ponies, but in a more aerodynamic form (for High-Speed Trainponies, the equivalent of Pegasi) and are made of flexible metal instead of flesh. Oh and they obviousely have train wheels fixed to their hooves ^^

Blue Trainsfeather grin2.png

1 minute ago, marc trainfan said:

I would have loved to be like that, but you can't get in me :please:

Trainponies have the shape of regular Ponies, but in a more aerodynamic form (for High-Speed Trainponies, the equivalent of Pegasi) and are made of flexible metal instead of flesh. Oh and they obviousely have train wheels fixed to their hooves ^^

Blue Trainsfeather grin2.png

Cool!

And I hope you don't believe that Changelings (like my other soul) are evil. All we want is Love and Friendship.

True we have our princess

There's Princess Rose Traincrown, but she's a filly and in theory next in line to the throne. In the Trains Empire, the ruler is the Emperor or the Reignant Empress ^^