Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You're single, out of the blue your first crush asks you , would you say yes?

Reecejackox

If we are talking adult/teenage no way that would ever happen, honestly I would say no to 3/4 anyone that would ask at this time...

I don't know? That would put me in like grade school and...I dk what they even look like anymore or where they're at in life. I have a general idea of who my first crush might have been. 

• 3 months later...

My first crush- well if I were younger and dumbstuck by love I would automatically say ‘okay’ sure since I have been waiting for her to asked. But if I were my age now and she asked, it would be more like probably using me as a shoulder to cry on after her break up and just probably messing with my feelings and friend zoned me again.only to date another and repeat. So my final answer would be a big fat no.

The veeeeeeery first crush I had… I dunno if it was that serious of a crush. She was obviously taken but still felt it :wacko: . I’d say I dunno. Second one heck nope. 

• 2 weeks later...

My first crush that I can remember? Hard to even know who that was... The first I remember for sure I'm pretty sure moved to Florida. Would be funny, did she realize she isn't straight? Well, either way, she lives in Florida. Florida is an absolute deal-breaker for me. I'd be so miserable there that even if I was with the love of my life, how much Florida sucks in every single way would overshadow any joy of being with the love of my life. Of which, I'm fairly confident my first crush isn't, anyway.

But remove FL from the equation, I don't know. I hardly knew her back then, and I certainly don't know her at all anymore over two decades later.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My first real crush was when I was like.....in third grade on a girl named Shaina. I don't know what she even looks like, where she lives or what her personality is now. So my answer to that would be no if she randomly asked me out. Not until we've had a few interactions and I can see what sort of person she is now.