Banner by ~ SFyr

Hello!

Laina Charm

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Watched the first episode Zecora was in on my computer and I thought it was hilarious.

My name is Laina Charm and I'm an Alicorn. My father was killed by a man who wanted to marry my mother. I am kinda illegitimate! My symbolic Alicorn power is Time. I suffer from mild depression due to not having a mother since I left Orbeira. I have my aunt Lorelai though. We live in Saddle Arabia. No pony knows that I exist. They can't know that I'm an Alicorn or that I'm the daughter of Queen Allura. I love the Mane 6. I admire for their courage and how they fight off the monsters of Equestria. I also love Cadence. Since she is my age, I can kind of relate to her and I always wanted a baby. Flurry Heart is so cute. I got to meet her on a trip to the Crystal Empire. My aunt is able to change the colour of my coat and mane and hide my horn or wings with her magic. That way, I will always look different. If you wanna know more, like family heritage, then message me.

• Brohoof 6

Welcome aboard, Laina; it's great to have you here! :fluttershy:

Whatever it may be that you're trying to achieve here, I'm sure you can do it! :D

Unless it's hacking the Forums, though... We probably wouldn't be very happy with that.

In all seriousness, though, have a good one! :squee:

• Brohoof 5

Just now, Laina Charm said:

Thank you. I am well. Also, do I have to quote something, if I want that person to be notified?

You don't need to quote them to be notified, if you mention them by typing @ and then their name (e.g @SparklingSwirls), they'll get notified. You can also send them a private message if you prefer.

• Brohoof 4
  • teacup 1

Hi people :D Just an ordinary peashooter that got lost and hoped to make friends

:umad:does not = |

|

\ /

lol3232.jpg

• Brohoof 3
  • teacup 1

is not good for ponies. stop production = my job

lol3232.jpg

I was a soldier until, anxious to know why two ponies passed to a different world, I followed Twilight to the world where Equestria Girls is set. Knowing about humans, I hid and watched until Midnight Sparkle opened the rifts and I escaped to here, where I dwell in the Everfree Forest, watching and waiting for my nemeses to hunt me down. 

Want to hear more? Just give me a Brohoof.

Edited by PvZMLP
  • teacup 1