Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

saratonin

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Watched the first episode Zecora was in on my computer and I thought it was hilarious.

My name is Laina Charm and I'm an Alicorn. My father was killed by a man who wanted to marry my mother. I am kinda illegitimate! My symbolic Alicorn power is Time. I suffer from mild depression due to not having a mother since I left Orbeira. I have my aunt Lorelai though. We live in Saddle Arabia. No pony knows that I exist. They can't know that I'm an Alicorn or that I'm the daughter of Queen Allura. I love the Mane 6. I admire for their courage and how they fight off the monsters of Equestria. I also love Cadence. Since she is my age, I can kind of relate to her and I always wanted a baby. Flurry Heart is so cute. I got to meet her on a trip to the Crystal Empire. My aunt is able to change the colour of my coat and mane and hide my horn or wings with her magic. That way, I will always look different. If you wanna know more, like family heritage, then message me.

• Brohoof 6

Just now, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Hello there, @Laina Charm! Welcome to the MLP forums! We have lots of friendly people here that could help you with your questions about the site. We have sections for show discussion, role play, forum games, and much more!

Thank you. 

• Brohoof 5

Welcome aboard, Laina; it's great to have you here! :fluttershy:

Whatever it may be that you're trying to achieve here, I'm sure you can do it! :D

Unless it's hacking the Forums, though... We probably wouldn't be very happy with that.

In all seriousness, though, have a good one! :squee:

• Brohoof 5

Just now, Laina Charm said:

Thank you. I am well. Also, do I have to quote something, if I want that person to be notified?

You don't need to quote them to be notified, if you mention them by typing @ and then their name (e.g @SparklingSwirls), they'll get notified. You can also send them a private message if you prefer.

• Brohoof 4

Hi people :D Just an ordinary peashooter that got lost and hoped to make friends

:umad:does not = |

|

\ /

lol3232.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Omg thanks

Lol i hope i can return to my sweet home before long, but i will do what i can against the zombies (all in the cause of ponies though)

• Brohoof 3

is not good for ponies. stop production = my job

lol3232.jpg

I was a soldier until, anxious to know why two ponies passed to a different world, I followed Twilight to the world where Equestria Girls is set. Knowing about humans, I hid and watched until Midnight Sparkle opened the rifts and I escaped to here, where I dwell in the Everfree Forest, watching and waiting for my nemeses to hunt me down. 

Want to hear more? Just give me a Brohoof.

Edited by PvZMLP