Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

thepissman

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Just googled it to see if one exists lol

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

One day I was bored and decided to watch it.

Hello, I’m new to the fandom, I’ve mostly just watched the show up until recently. 

My favorite things to do in my free time are playing video games and hanging out with people I know. I’m mostly “antisocial” in real life, I guess you could say, I only talk to a handful of people. If I give you any of my personal information, such as my name or steam account, you can be sure that you are in this small group of friends I have. 

I know I might sound like a weird person, but I really am not. I’m just kind of bad at talking in general, but hey, that’s why I’m here, to get better at things like that. 

• Brohoof 7

Welcome board, @thepissman! Here at the MLP Forums we have all sorts of sections for roleplay, show discussion, all that jazz. Please keep your jar-based karate where it won’t make a mess! We try to keep it clean in here. Have fun!

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Welcome board, @thepissman! Here at the MLP Forums we have all sorts of sections for roleplay, show discussion, all that jazz. Please keep your jar-based karate where it won’t make a mess! We try to keep it clean in here. Have fun!

Ha, glad someone gets that reference. Thanks!

• Brohoof 2

That's a very... interesting choice of name. :sealed: Well, as long as you're a nice guy/gal, I don't suppose that matters! :catface:

Regardless, welcome to the MLP Forums, TPM! :squee: I hope you enjoy yourself here, whatever you may decide to do!

• Brohoof 3

Found the sniper main. :P

Welcome to the forums, @thepissman!

4 hours ago, thepissman said:

My favorite things to do in my free time are playing video games and hanging out with people I know. I’m mostly “antisocial” in real life, I guess you could say, I only talk to a handful of people. If I give you any of my personal information, such as my name or steam account, you can be sure that you are in this small group of friends I have. 

I know I might sound like a weird person, but I really am not. I’m just kind of bad at talking in general, but hey, that’s why I’m here, to get better at things like that. 

I like doing those things in my free time too! It's ok to only have a handful of friends. I know what it feels like to struggle with conversation, but don't give up! It'll get better.

I hope you have a great time here!

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the club mate, I am the forums' friendly neighborhood bird hoovy. If you need anything at all let me know.

lol now we're only down seven classes

POOTIS POW!

Edited by kaiser5578
  • Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome! :lol: Sorry in advance if your name or avatar is a reference to something, I won't get it because I never played Team Fortress 2... :ooh: Anyways, I hope you make some new friends here! :) Enjoy your stay here, and most importantly, have fun! :pinkie: 

• Brohoof 1