name help

sherri

35 minutes ago, kaiser5578 said:

maybe the top on should be called sugar cookie and the bottom one key lime

sorry i can't come up with a name for the second one

it seems those names are already used by other people :adorkable:

1 hour ago, Snow Walnut said:

it seems those names are already used by other people :adorkable:

That's just something you have to deal with. I remember trying to help people name their artist OCs and it was really limited when there wasn't anything specific such as style, medium, and influences. They might be too young to have cutie marks, but if you provided some then that could give us an inkling for ideas.

First: Due Process, shall be a good lawyer one day.

Second: Concorde (Conny) after the grape.

Third: Passerine or Light Perch. It's a bird thing.

2 hours ago, SharpWit said:

That's just something you have to deal with. I remember trying to help people name their artist OCs and it was really limited when there wasn't anything specific such as style, medium, and influences. They might be too young to have cutie marks, but if you provided some then that could give us an inkling for ideas.

First: Due Process, shall be a good lawyer one day.

Second: Concorde (Conny) after the grape.

Third: Passerine or Light Perch. It's a bird thing.

the names 'Concorde' & 'Passerine' sound like good names for filly 2 & 3 :fluttershy:

36 minutes ago, Snow Walnut said:

the names 'Concorde' & 'Passerine' sound like good names for filly 2 & 3 :fluttershy:

Thanks. I couldn't really come up with much for the first filly. The second one has 4 main colors to her pallet that are all similar so a grape theme was easy. Being an earth pony helps as well. The third filly took a while but being a Pegasus you can always resort to flight and follow that up with birds that match their colors or something related to it. The first filly has 4 colors but they're all so different that coming up with a theme that works with them is hard so I just threw in something random.

(edited)
30 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

Thanks. I couldn't really come up with much for the first filly. The second one has 4 main colors to her pallet that are all similar so a grape theme was easy. Being an earth pony helps as well. The third filly took a while but being a Pegasus you can always resort to flight and follow that up with birds that match their colors or something related to it. The first filly has 4 colors but they're all so different that coming up with a theme that works with them is hard so I just threw in something random.

i gave my unicorn a cupcake cutie mark :twi:      5aee05c2bfc27_filly_base_4_by_equine_bases-d4ysqap.png.fd1fc3d014e44125efda3945cf7dbc9b.png cause i think she likes sweet stuff *cupcakes, etc* *i think she also likes painting & flying kites :) *  

Edited by Snow Walnut

1 hour ago, Snow Walnut said:

gave my unicorn a cupcake cutie mark :twi: cause i think she likes sweet stuff *cupcakes, etc* *i think she also likes painting & flying kites :) *  

You could just call her Sweet Stuff then. That was the name of a pony from generation 1

(edited)
11 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

You could just call her Sweet Stuff then. That was the name of a pony from generation 1

i think i'll do that :twi:  thanks :)

Edited by Snow Walnut
  • Brohoof 1