Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiiii!!!Just joined :)

Izel

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was bored so I searched up "what do the MLP princesses think of you" and I pressed a link.Then I realised I needed an account to comment, so I made this one!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My friend,Flower Paint, was obsessed with it and she is a very influential pff.So yeah!Now I love it even though I hardly watch it,I have a YouTube channel called Izel Fernberry about it!Flower tells me all the MLP news and facts!

Spoiler

:P

Spoiler

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

Welcome to the forums. I too found this place by complete happenstance. Enjoy yourself here.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 3

Welcome to the MLP Forums, Izel! It's great to have you here! :grin:

It's funny how boredom can work sometimes; your brain gets desperate for something to do... but one thing leads to another, and before you know it, you've created an account on a website/forum! I believe I can speak on behalf of the large majority of MLPF when I say that you made a good choice creating an account here! :squee:

Regardless, have a great time out there, Izel~! I'm looking forward to seeing you around! :grin:

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome! ^_^ Your friend Flower sounds pretty nice, I hope you two's (platonic :adorkable:) relationship can continue to blossom! And it's good to have you here, we can never have enough Twilight fans, right? :twi: Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun:P

• Brohoof 3

Thanks for the great welcoming!I like Twilight because she likes books.AND BOOKS ARE LIFEEEEE!!!!(in my opinion)

• Brohoof 1

Hi there! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we bronies gather round to role play, help each other and discuss about everything.

We hope you'll have a wonderful time here! Don't forget to ask us if you need anything.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to our forums!

I'm glad that you found us and decided to join.

If you ever have any questions, please ask around and we will help you as much as possible!